1. #1
    Big Bear
    One love
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 37,439
    Betpoints: 7978

    Its all over boys.


    Price
    Scherezer
    Verlander

    and perhaps the most talented line-up in the history of MLB.

    The A's are still the Tigers bitch after this trade.

  2. #2
    yanksallday7
    yanksallday7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-16-14
    Posts: 636
    Betpoints: 1607

    Dodgers and A's are just two to name that says otherwise.

  3. #3
    paco
    paco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-07-09
    Posts: 62,359
    Betpoints: 715

    Are u forgetting Anibal Sanchez? Porcello?

    Savin Lives
    Like a Fuggin
    BOSS 2/13/2016


  4. #4
    Big Bear
    One love
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 37,439
    Betpoints: 7978

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Are u forgetting Anibal Sanchez? Porcello?
    in the playoffs they will likely only have 3 starting pitchers maybe 4 with Sanchez.

    no chance in hell they go with a 5 man rotation.

    i expect them to sweep the ALDS though 3-0.

  5. #5
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 11,161
    Betpoints: 11523

    Price has struggled mightily in postseason. And why did you list Verlander, he is easily thier weakest pitcher. Sanchez and Porcello are way better than him at this point.

  6. #6
    Big Bear
    One love
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 37,439
    Betpoints: 7978

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Price has struggled mightily in postseason. And why did you list Verlander, he is easily thier weakest pitcher. Sanchez and Porcello are way better than him at this point.
    Verlander is still Verlander. He is still top 3 talent wise. Ask any Tigers fan.

    he has an extra gear he kicks it into for the playoffs.

    Remember last year in the regular season his velocity was down and his pitching was mediocre the majority of the year and then in the playoffs all the sudden the old Verlander was back 96mph heater and going deep into games.

    Verlander has the NBA player mindset in the regular season if you will.

    in fact many of the Tigers seem to "take nights off" in the regular season.

  7. #7
    Big Bear
    One love
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 37,439
    Betpoints: 7978

    Price, Max, and Verlander are all big game pitchers.

  8. #8
    Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-11-10
    Posts: 14,987
    Betpoints: 48

    tigers suck dick with nathan/joba the hut, let me know when they're above .500 at home haha

  9. #9
    Big Bear
    One love
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 37,439
    Betpoints: 7978

    Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    tigers suck dick with nathan/joba the hut, let me know when they're above .500 at home haha
    haha i agree they have under performed up until now

  10. #10
    mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-02-14
    Posts: 3,646
    Betpoints: 410

    they won't even make it to the world series

  11. #11
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,049

    Who says Verlander will even get a start in the playoffs?

  12. #12
    HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-12
    Posts: 3,614
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Who says Verlander will even get a start in the playoffs?
    They're laying verlander a small fortune trust me he'll pitch game 1 of every series

  13. #13
    I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-26-11
    Posts: 7,940

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Its all over boys.


    Price
    Scherezer
    Verlander

    and perhaps the most talented line-up in the history of MLB.

    The A's are still the Tigers bitch after this trade.
    Jinx the crap out of them!

    Nice play Bear

  14. #14

  15. #15
    carll
    carll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-12-14
    Posts: 755

    anyone see tomorrow?....WOW...good games

  16. #16
    smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-09
    Posts: 2,725
    Betpoints: 13525

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    They're laying verlander a small fortune trust me he'll pitch game 1 of every series
    Won't pitch game one with Price on roster now but he will be in the rotation.

  17. #17
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-12-08
    Posts: 29,839
    Betpoints: 3278

    Bullpen and cold streak often with Bats. Cards solid as usual come October.

  18. #18
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,834
    Betpoints: 5756

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    in the playoffs they will likely only have 3 starting pitchers maybe 4 with Sanchez.

    no chance in hell they go with a 5 man rotation.

    i expect them to sweep the ALDS though 3-0.
    Teams almost always go with a 4 man rotation these days come playoff time.

  19. #19
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 22375

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    they won't even make it to the world series
    This

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  20. #20
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 28,039
    Betpoints: 22375

    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Teams almost always go with a 4 man rotation these days come playoff time.
    Correct, unless you were the D-Backs with Unit and Schilling

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019


  21. #21
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,049

    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    They're laying verlander a small fortune trust me he'll pitch game 1 of every series
    I will take you up on a bet that he doesn't start game 1 of any playoff series? Want to discuss the amount?

  22. #22
    imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-30-11
    Posts: 1,254
    Betpoints: 8996

    awesome team great chance of winning…. bullpen garbage as usual.

  23. #23
    upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-11
    Posts: 2,834
    Betpoints: 5756

    Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Teams almost always go with a 4 man rotation these days come playoff time.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Correct, unless you were the D-Backs with Unit and Schilling
    That was a while ago & several reams went 3-man then. The trend over the last 5 yrs or so has been 4-man & that's not changing.

  24. #24
    ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-13
    Posts: 2,338
    Betpoints: 3955

    bear put the pipe down and stay out of the bath houses. crack is a helluva drug

  25. #25
    rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-28-12
    Posts: 3,049

    You like heroin better Zip?

Top