BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I don't even give a shiit about soccer, but I feel like crying right now...

only every 4 years though

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Wondo fck!!!! Again!!! Wondo u fck!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Entertaining game though

<section class="mod-container"> Match Stats

• Belgium
    • United States

38 (27) Shots (on goal) 14 (9)
    27 Fouls 11
    19 Corner kicks 4
    2 Offsides 0
    47% Time of Possession 53%
    1 Yellow Cards 1
    0 Red Cards 0
    4 Saves 16
    </section>
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 07-01-14 at 06:03 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This has been one of the greatest world cups in recent memory

I still think you'll see a lot of USA people watch this till the end

I watched about 80% of the matches and proud of myself

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

ye u should of put altidore;; the goal scoring machine on lol

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Then a great set piece for Dempsey and he shits in front of goal.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Tim Howard played very well today but I still thought both goals he conceded could have been better defended. Really feel bad for him on a great effort with a US team that was very offensively challenged.

Oh well, I'll tune in again 4 years from now. Salud!

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Dempsey sucks balls

he cost us the game

Mac4Lyfe

That can't be right? US seemed to keep throwing the ball away every time they touched the ball. No way could we have led TOP???

46% Time of Possession 54%

Mac4Lyfe

Zero athleticism. Born choker...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Dempsey sucks balls

he cost us the game

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    We don't give medals for not giving up. We only play to win. We just don't give a shit about soccer but every 4 years. Once the brothers can see a way to make money playing soccer and we start training our inner city youth, we will take over this sport too. Not enough people give a shit right now. When Bradley and Dempsey are our best players, you know we have a long way to go.
    There's already a place that does that it's called Africa

I'll bet on 11 white suburb boys against 8 inner city youths on the field and 3 off the field from red cards any day

TheCentaur

That can't be right? US seemed to keep throwing the ball away every time they touched the ball. No way could we have led TOP???

46% Time of Possession 54%
    USA had the ball 90% of the last 15 minutes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Teams keep bottling it in extra time!

lol at wondolowski! Get julian green on jurgen!

Just a shame tht Klinsmann brought Wondowlowski on which meant tht they were effectively playing with 10 men! Terrible player

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1878

Good finish.

Should just start these games in extra time lol

Simon Gruber
    scientific thought and reasoning
    Simon Gruber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Call me when they make the field twice as large and the nets twice as small.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

As Tim Howard said...eventually the levy is going to break....Besler is a solid MLS defender, but when it comes to stepping up to world class competition he's a half step slow and not strong enough....and the other MLS players were ok...but still have a way to go

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This has been one of the greatest world cups in recent memory

I still think you'll see a lot of USA people watch this till the end

I watched about 80% of the matches and proud of myself
    I'm glad you're proud of yourself

Mac4Lyfe

Where in Africa do you find athletes that are better in any sport than African Americans in the US, besides long distance running? Blacks in the US, Canada and the Caribbean are much better athletes than blacks from Africa/sub Saharan areas. They just need to be introduced to the sport. We have much better athletes than Altidore or Julian Green out there. They just don't give a shit about soccer because they're playing football.

Not sure what getting red cards have to do with talent?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    There's already a place that does that it's called Africa

I'll bet on 11 white suburb boys against 8 inner city youths on the field and 3 off the field from red cards any day
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave Mac4Lyfe 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

That kid was horseshit today. Is he really the best we have? He gave up both goals and they weren't even close. He got thrown to the ground like a rag doll on the first one and completely too slow on the second. He frustrated the shit out of me watching him suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    As Tim Howard said...eventually the levy is going to break....Besler is a solid MLS defender, but when it comes to stepping up to world class competition he's a half step slow and not strong enough....and the other MLS players were ok...but still have a way to go

Dirty Sanchez

That kid was horseshit today. Is he really the best we have? He gave up both goals and they weren't even close. He got thrown to the ground like a rag doll on the first one and completely too slow on the second. He frustrated the shit out of me watching him suck.
    I think you answered the question...obviously...yes he's the best at that position because of his size. I'm stunned a few European teams have asked about him...I can't believe they would want him seeing this performance

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Im heartbroken

TheCentaur

Where in Africa do you find athletes that are better in any sport than African Americans in the US, besides long distance running? Blacks in the US, Canada and the Caribbean are much better athletes than blacks from Africa/sub Saharan areas. They just need to be introduced to the sport. We have much better athletes than Altidore or Julian Green out there. They just don't give a shit about soccer because they're playing football.

Not sure what getting red cards have to do with talent?
    Athleticism doesn't always translate to excellence in a particular sport. Most of the time the best football and basketball players look drunk on a baseball field with exceptions of course. With soccer the most important aspect is foot coordination. There aren't many black fg kickers either. Also, it's not like it isn't available, every high school I know of anywhere has a baseball team and usually a soccer team.

The point I was making about red cards is inner city blacks aren't known for following the rules or behaving. Doesn't matter how talented you are if you get sent off.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Athleticism doesn't always translate to excellence in a particular sport. Most of the time the best football and basketball players look drunk on a baseball field with exceptions of course. With soccer the most important aspect is foot coordination. There aren't many black fg kickers either. Also, it's not like it isn't available, every high school I know of anywhere has a baseball team and usually a soccer team.

The point I was making about red cards is inner city blacks aren't known for following the rules or behaving. Doesn't matter how talented you are if you get sent off.

Cats need a dude they can look up to if you want the bros to play soccer...you need that one dude!

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Im heartbroken
    They played their asses off...look at the fact many great teams went home before they did....they didn't quit even down 2 goals they fought all the way to the end....which tells you they wanted to play for Klinnsman and it wasn't an act. Some countries like Ghana and Nigeria are now being looked at for all kinds of scandals now that they're home....we did damn good

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I'm glad the US lost. I hate soccer.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Cats need a dude they can look up to if you want the bros to play soccer...you need that one dude!
    which is a shame, because a lot of black kids in the inner city looks down on soccer and see it as a womans/sissy game

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Yet you took the time to stop by and tell us...thanks

Mac4Lyfe

Huh? Athleticism ALWAYS translates to excellence on the field. Talent is most likely always better than brains unless your playing chess. You tell me Jim Brown who was a ridiculous lacrosse player couldn't have been an incredible soccer player? Hakeem Olajuwon was considered a very good soccer player and he really isn't considered a great athlete. Put a Bo Jackson or Dion Sanders on the pitch and they would have run circles around anybody we have on our team right now. Barry Sanders with a little training would make 1 move and get past most of these guys we see out there. Look at our defenders out there today. Those guys flat out sucked. You don't think a college level defensive back couldn't have done a better job?

You don't see black FG kickers because you would get your ass kicked if you tried kicking field goals at my school. Leave that shit for the Mexicans. Black guys didn't try out for kicking and punting because neither of those positions got you any pussy. Same thing goes for baseball and soccer. Black girls aren't staying in the stands in broad daylight, in the humidity getting their hair messed up watching baseball or soccer. It's too fukking cold in a hockey arena too. Friday night under the lights football is okay but realize that the sisters ain't coming out for the other sports. Black guys play sports that black woman will watch. This shit ain't rocket science.

I'd love to see some facts to back up your assertion that inner city athletes will somehow not follow rules any more than kids in the suburbs? They seem to be able to field football and basketball teams here in Houston all the time.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Dudes like to read their own posts.

Go fukk yourself.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    You want inner city kids, all you need is to convince the handlers that putting them in soccer is as good a potential future as Football/Basketball.

I think that is a lot easier to do than most realize.

Hell. I volunteer. Give me the funds to get the handlers attention, and I will get soccer popular among those fukkers.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    You want inner city kids, all you need is to convince the handlers that putting them in soccer is as good a potential future as Football/Basketball.

I think that is a lot easier to do than most realize.

Hell. I volunteer. Give me the funds to get the handlers attention, and I will get soccer popular among those fukkers.
    That's the main problem...they dont see the earning potential the same as they do basketball and football....a lot of parents now are putting their kids back in baseball because of the high earning potential and not getting hurt as in football.

TheCentaur

I'd love to see some facts to back up your assertion that inner city athletes will somehow not follow rules any more than kids in the suburbs? They seem to be able to field football and basketball teams here in Houston all the time.
    Check out any site that has data on prison demographics

Unless you're saying jail time isn't enough of a deterrent but a red card is

TheCentaur

Ever occur to you guys that blacks play football and basketball because that's what they're good at?

Just putting it out there

TheCentaur

Huh? Athleticism ALWAYS translates to excellence on the field. Talent is most likely always better than brains unless your playing chess. You tell me Jim Brown who was a ridiculous lacrosse player couldn't have been an incredible soccer player? Hakeem Olajuwon was considered a very good soccer player and he really isn't considered a great athlete. Put a Bo Jackson or Dion Sanders on the pitch and they would have run circles around anybody we have on our team right now. Barry Sanders with a little training would make 1 move and get past most of these guys we see out there. Look at our defenders out there today. Those guys flat out sucked. You don't think a college level defensive back couldn't have done a better job?

You don't see black FG kickers because you would get your ass kicked if you tried kicking field goals at my school. Leave that shit for the Mexicans. Black guys didn't try out for kicking and punting because neither of those positions got you any pussy. Same thing goes for baseball and soccer. Black girls aren't staying in the stands in broad daylight, in the humidity getting their hair messed up watching baseball or soccer. It's too fukking cold in a hockey arena too. Friday night under the lights football is okay but realize that the sisters ain't coming out for the other sports. Black guys play sports that black woman will watch. This shit ain't rocket science.

Like I said there are exceptions. For every talented black lacrosse player there are 10 great white NBA players

I have seen with my own eyes supremely athletic football and basketball studs time after time attempt to play baseball and soccer and it's sad. Sure it's possible the country's inner city youth population is a sleeping soccer giant but it's very likely you're wrong.

The whole thing about black girls watching is bull shit but i think you know that

Mac4Lyfe

Let me also add that here in Houston, soccer is very popular, so is baseball. If you look at the very young kids (<8 years old), you will see a lot of diversity in the kids. A lot of blacks, whites, Hispanics, even Chinese. 8 times out of 10 the black kids are faster, more athletic but raw not very skilled at ball handling and not very team oriented (most kids aren't this young). Around 10 years old, most all these black kids have left soccer and are playing AAU basketball and pee wee football. They never work on soccer skills and most likely don't continue the sport. Same for baseball. The time commitment in baseball is huge. Most black mothers are not going to spend all day Saturday and Sunday watching their kid play 3, 4 games a day of baseball in the heat. Those kids are forced to choose another sport, which is most likely basketball and football.

Most of these inner city kids do not have access to tennis, golf, gymnastics, swimming facilities so these our off limits as well. But if you watch these kids growing up, it is very clear that the black kids are overall better athletes. They grow faster, taller, bigger for their age. It is a fact. I coached numerous youth sports. Basketball, football, soccer, and swimming. You would be amazed how talented some of these young kids are. I'm seeing young 6/7 year olds that can do back flips, climb up a 30 feet rope with just their hands, run up a 70 degree ramp, etc. They just don't have any direction or someone to refine their skills.

First ... 34567 Last