Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Donald Sterling has hired 4 P.I. Firms to dig up dirt..

I don't know if this has been posted about on the forum but Sterling has hired 4 private investigation firms to dig up dirt on the former and current commissioners and all of the team owners. This has the potential to get really juicy.

I know some of these guys are getting a little nervous right now. An old grumpy billionaire looking for some pay back. LMFAO. This is great.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Nba fuckkkked with the wrong person. Hope they find crazy stuff enough for him where everything is overturned and he keeps ownership and walks back into staples opening season and sits 1st row like a fuckk ken boss
    Points Awarded:

Deuce gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie, manny24, El Nino, and kmarinouofm

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

nba has to hire their own p.i., aaron hernandez.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Get it Don, muck this whole shit and spend that money.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

mark cuban must be sweating.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude is 80 years old...doesn't give a rats ass who he pisses off...he's going out with the Blow Torch approach and no one can stop him

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

this has more appeal than the entire NBA season and playoffs combined.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

I'm predicting a few prostitutes coming to light (not all women), some equally offensive recorded conversations, some level of tax evasion exposed, and at least one holy shit in the news for a month scandal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is going to bury the nba

Good for him

I love the guy
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

He better be careful, people/gov backing major media networks and a big $ biz will go after him too, as they have been. They have more to lose than sterling. Old man is playing with fire here. I also agree with mr klc.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    He better be careful, people/gov backing major media networks and a big $ biz will go after him too, as they have been. They have more to lose than sterling. Old man is playing with fire here. I also agree with mr klc.
    Agreed Sterling better watch his back if he follows through with this. He should just take his 2 billion and go home.
    Points Awarded:

ParlayininHTown gave Easy-Rider 66 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Yeah this might get good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sterling does not care

He is old

He will win

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

he will "accidentally" step in front of a moving limousine. just leave it alone, sterling.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Adam Silver quickly trying to cover his pedophile tracks

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Agreed Sterling better watch his back if he follows through with this. He should just take his 2 billion and go home.
    His back front left and right are all covered. They have already done all they can do to him, part playing fair and part playing dirty. If silver and his ego would have just dropped the ban and let Don sell and die in peace this would agree been all over. But since he didn't expect a ruling in about 2019 by the US Supreme Court. arrangements are being made now for the court case to continue even after Dons death. Now the NBA will get a taste of its own medicine. Keep swinging at an 80 year old self made billionaire eventually he swings back much harder. This case and the embarrassment that follows will end silvers tenure. He had Shelly trying to help, he had EVERYTHING and he couldn't drop the lawsuit. What a fool.

For the record the investigators that the media knows about are not the ones that will be the most damaging to the NBA. The number of agencies working for Don is not four, that I promise you.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    as if he has something more to lose? thefranchise isnt going to depreciate... the worst that could happen is that he gets 1.5bil instead of 2bil .. i dont think the guy is losing sleep over anything right now

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

illuminati will get him before he can do damage.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

personally, I hope he buries everyone.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

boys, listen to JamesD ... guy is in the innermost circle of the Sterling camp...

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This could get real good

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    as if he has something more to lose? thefranchise isnt going to depreciate... the worst that could happen is that he gets 1.5bil instead of 2bil .. i dont think the guy is losing sleep over anything right now
    That's my point, he is out 2 bil worse case.. The future value of tv deals, and ad revenue and all of the NBA, is much more. Sterling busting open a mess of scandals is going to piss a lot of people off that have a lot more to lose. Sterling should cash out, but he probably won't. It will be interesting to follow.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm guessing the minute the owners talked about banning Sterling, they knew they'd have to be in full-on CYA mode for the rest of their lives.

Civil cases can get rather messy ... Quite a bit of bullshit speculation will go on here on both sides, that's for sure.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Get em Donald!

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

This would be the best fuking thing ever. Everyone has dirt and I am sure his accusers have done worse than him.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

I wonder if he'll find out that the Bobcats owner cheated on his wife.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is going to bury the nba

Good for him

I love the guy

Freedom of speech is a mofo... But it's ours, he has that right and any dirt he finds, they have the same right.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

he seems like hes ****** in the probate court, 2 doctors ruled him mentally incapacitated, says in the contract the old bag gets his team.

now, the nba suit is a different story, he could win that easily. he is gona lose his team but will take the nba down with him.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

let's not get ahead of ourselves here

one of the firms he hired is FrogsRangers Security Corp

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    he seems like hes ****** in the probate court, 2 doctors ruled him mentally incapacitated, says in the contract the old bag gets his team.

now, the nba suit is a different story, he could win that easily. he is gona lose his team but will take the nba down with him.
    Shelly indemnified the NBA against his suit. But yeah, the dirt could make things uncomfortable. Pretty douchey.

James D

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    he seems like hes ****** in the probate court, 2 doctors ruled him mentally incapacitated, says in the contract the old bag gets his team..
    Trinity two doctors diagnosed some deterioration consistent with a man of his age and physical health. mentally incapacitated was not the "ruling" a slight effect of age was the diagnosis much less serious then some want to believe . Don if he chooses to can line up 20 doctors with equally impressive resumes to say the exact opposite.

But the fact is that doesn't matter in respect to the NBA. If he does lose the case to his wife we will just have a more pissed off billionaire going even harder at the NBA. No matter what happens in Don vs Shelly Don vs the NBA is on a collision course. Dons best friends for decades were Al Davis and the bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf . For decades the NBA guys like frank mariani, Jerry buss, Sam nassi, Don sterling , etc etc used to all fly to vegas together from LA. These guys were thick as thieves and they all knew tons about each other. Good luck to silver keeping 30 billionaires bad behavior secret when another billionaire is openly willing to buy the info, and the beauty of it is it is all 100% legal because it is evidence in his case. The crux of his argument is the blatant hypocrisy being exhibited, so he needs to seek out and expose the hypocrisy. You guys are correct this will be must see TV

James D

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Shelly indemnified the NBA against his suit. But yeah, the dirt could make things uncomfortable. Pretty douchey.
    Tell you a little secret that all the right people know. She indemnified the league against nothing, she knows it, Don knows it, Pierce knows it, Bert knows it, only silver was too stupid to realize it. When you sue in a civil case if you win you have to prove your financial damages. Thanks to this nightmare the financial value of the team somehow rose tremendously! There are no tangible damages, nothing that can be quantified and awarded , this case financially can not be won for anything meaningful in respect to money to Don. But for revenge sense it can be an absolute homerun.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    Tell you a little secret that all the right people know. She indemnified the league against nothing, she knows it, Don knows it, Pierce knows it, Bert knows it, only silver was too stupid to realize it. When you sue in a civil case if you win you have to prove your financial damages. Thanks to this nightmare the financial value of the team somehow rose tremendously! There are no tangible damages, nothing that can be quantified and awarded , this case financially can not be won for anything meaningful in respect to money to Don. But for revenge sense it can be an absolute homerun.
    How was Silver too stupid to realize. He made a great move. If Don wants to sue for revenge purposes only with no damages then I guess he can. He could have done that anyway. But with no damages it could get booted out of court quicker.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Circus. Clown. Cant make it up hollywood woudnt believe it

12 Last