eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

went to the carnival this weekend threw an 109 mph fastball

I cant believe i did that. I couldn't even masturbate to myself in the mirror that night. The guy at the carnival said he hasnt seen anyone throw that hard since Randy Johnson's cousin Petite Johnson stopped by. All my friends now are telling me to join a team and to write some college coaches or the president of Cuba. I have no idea what to do. I havent played softball since freshman year in HS and i was at 1st base.

me and my buddy Shbroggen are the only ones that tried it and he threw it 58 mph

then it came my turn and i hit 29. everyone was . then i hit 39. i started to be like "wow could i hit 100" so i stretched out a little bit by eating 6 hot dogs, did some cartwheels and hopscotch. then i hit 109 and knocked the guys socks off he couldnt believe it. made a huge pommfff when it hit the tarp

could be something could be nothing

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I believe this over tonytall. He's a piece of shit.

Congrats on throwing 109 pal!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This site has seen better days

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Lol

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

pretty funny actually

maybe ill throw you guys a bone and post a prop play for tonight!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I cant believe i did that. I couldn't even masturbate to myself in the mirror that night. The guy at the carnival said he hasnt seen anyone throw that hard since Randy Johnson's cousin Petite Johnson stopped by. All my friends now are telling me to join a team and to write some college coaches or the president of Cuba. I have no idea what to do. I havent played softball since freshman year in HS and i was at 1st base.

me and my buddy Shbroggen are the only ones that tried it and he threw it 58 mph

then it came my turn and i hit 29. everyone was . then i hit 39. i started to be like "wow could i hit 100" so i stretched out a little bit by eating 6 hot dogs, did some cartwheels and hopscotch. then i hit 109 and knocked the guys socks off he couldnt believe it. made a huge pommfff when it hit the tarp

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Get an agent first bro

Then post about it on an online gambling forum