z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    To be honest I thought Heat had it early in the 4th

Spurs turning it over like mad, figured older players would be fatigued, etc

Lebron's collapse was odd
    see post #160

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Lebron needs to get the hell out of Miami after this season. He needs to take his talents back to C-town.
    Eddy, have you ever considered taking your talents to C-town?

Covers.com.

You should.

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

Pop had the Spurs practice all week in a sauna for this game, it was no accident.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

So now LeBron is a sissy and stuff huh? Well, tell me next time, how will you feel, when you'll get cramps. While you're at it, let some1 break your leg.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Jordan played with cramps and the flu!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

For the record, I am not saying Lebron's a sissy. I'm saying the Heat are overrated without him. Cleveland is building something. Lebron could make it something special.

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

I have expected Game 5 vs OKC kind of aggresiveness from Spurs tonight but I must admit they were a disappointment both offensively and defensively. If LeBron weren't injured, this game would have easily swung Heat's way in the final minutes.Unbelievable. Spurs looked clueless and without a game plan at times. Any team with half a pride would have destroyed Heat here and made a statement instead of quaking in their boots.
    They should count their blessings and prepare better for the next leg. It will be a tough one if LeBron is not seriously injured.

crazykind
    crazykind's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

For the record, I am not saying Lebron's a sissy. I'm saying the Heat are overrated without him. Cleveland is building something. Lebron could make it something special.
    so yer saying the Heat aren't the same team without the best player in the world....i concur!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

spolestra testy in the presser afterwards

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Eddy, have you ever considered taking your talents to C-town?

Covers.com.

You should.
    I know people in high places at Covers. You don't understand what's in the works HGH. Covers and SBR will soon merge into a super forum of sorts. It's all spelled out in the New Order. People like Seaweed are living on borrowed time. You may follow if you try and get cute.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by crazykind View Post
    so yer saying the Heat aren't the same team without the best player in the world....i concur!
    What I'm saying is that LBJ carries the Heat far more than the average person realizes, whereas Jordan played with a Bulls squad that was still good enough to advance to the conference finals without him. This Heat team doesn't even sniff the ECF without LBJ.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I know people in high places at Covers. You don't understand what's in the works HGH. Covers and SBR will soon merge into a super forum of sorts. It's all spelled out in the New Order. People like Seaweed are living on borrowed time. You may follow if you try and get cute.
    Seaweed told me he received a PM this afternoon from...your people.

I don't want any trouble, Eddy.

If you need me, I'll be in the corner, focusing on not being cute.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

What I'm saying is that LBJ carries the Heat far more than the average person realizes, whereas Jordan played with a Bulls squad that was still good enough to advance to the conference finals without him. This Heat team doesn't even sniff the ECF without LBJ.
    Bulls weren't the exact same team the year after Jordan retired. They brought in Kukoc that offseason. He wasn't on the Bulls before that. The 1992-1993 Bulls wouldn't have made the ECF without MJ.

First ... 3456