TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

THE NBA IS NOT RIGGED it's pretty obvious now

An OKC/Spurs game 7 would have been great...didn't happen

A Durant/Lebron final would have been great...didn't happen

Plenty of opportunities down the stretch to call fouls for OKC and not call fouls for Spurs...didn't happen

Also, Westbrook sucks donkey balls. Maybe the worst clutch star player ever
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I personally believe the NBA didn't want this series to continue hence Miami ended it quickly. Sounds crazy... but that's what I anticipated. If Miami would of went 7. OKC would of gone 7. NBA is a bunch of bitches.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I agree

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

Not rigged...In my opinion....

One reason..They have never "fixed" it so Larry Bird's Pacers win it all...

He is one of the most liked people in NBA circles...

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Raptors Nets was fixed though

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    No Seaweed, if this was not rigged by the NBA nothing is

They could have gotten a game 7 for the semifinals and they could have had Lebron vs. Durant

If there is any fixing going on it would have happened this game

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

first of all, just because the result wasnt in favor of a rig, doesnt mean a rig wasnt attempted. Rigging isnt a 100% shot

STAX

This game shows why Greg Popovich is the best coach in NBA history... it's just the truth and I don't think anyone can deny that.... ESPECIALLY IF THEY BEAT THE HEAT....

Pop just knows how to beat the opponent AND the officials when need be.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Lmao.. Keep dreaming about out that. Pierce got the block nets won. U guys will most likely wipe the floor with us next year though.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 06-01-14 at 04:01 AM.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I personally believe the NBA didn't want this series to continue hence Miami ended it quickly. Sounds crazy... but that's what I anticipated. If Miami would of went 7. OKC would of gone 7. NBA is a bunch of bitches.
    Money, you've written 6,300 posts during your fabled career as an SBR poster.

This was your dumbest.

STAX

Another reason why Pops is the best... he gets far and away the most out of his entire roster. He can afford to let Parker sit because his backup is viable, you could really take any one player off the spurs, and they dont miss a beat. this is why, i hope parker misses time and I can grab spurs at a better price.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jaykarrels

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

no matter what happens or who wins, losers will always find a way to justify in their minds why it was a clear fix

a zebra does not change its stripes and an idiot will never realize he is being an idiot

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Lmao.. Keep dreaming about out that. Pierce got the block nets won. U guys will most likely wipe the floor with us next year though.
    you don't really believe this crap u say

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

NBA wanted Spurs - Heat from the beginning. Lebron asked for Spurs to win last night because he didn't want to have to wait for his vacation to start.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Game was reffed fine but that missed goaltend was terrible and could have cost the Spurs the game. Tough to see in live action though....well, not really but understandable to be missed.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

each game is different. some series are certainly made to go longer. happens 3-4 games per playoffs. game 5 in indy with lebrons fouls was one of them

eventually they let them play when they are satisfied with the revenue

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

These threads about the NBA and rigging/not rigging are getting annoying.
    Just shut the hell up.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Was a hiccup in the matrix last night. Someone is getting banished to ref Idaho/Maine d-league games.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    These threads about the NBA and rigging/not rigging are getting annoying.
    Just shut the hell up.
    That's the fckin truth...everything turning into it now. Not helping it too much myself, but have been over it. To each their own, let's pick winners and watch the NHL and NBA finals. Good ass time of the year. World Cup soon, baseball still blows but one day we will see the playoffs a couple thousand games later.

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Dude its already been shown that you're a shit capper and just a moron. Nobody take what this guy says seriously unless you want to lose money. He's a great auto fade tho

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Still waiting for that LeBron vs Kobe series, kooks....

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    That's the fckin truth...everything turning into it now. Not helping it too much myself, but have been over it. To each their own, let's pick winners and watch the NHL and NBA finals. Good ass time of the year. World Cup soon, baseball still blows but one day we will see the playoffs a couple thousand games later.
    Yessir!!!

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    NBA wanted Spurs - Heat from the beginning. Lebron asked for Spurs to win last night because he didn't want to have to wait for his vacation to start.
    Finals were starting thursday no matter what...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good thread. I approve.

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Did anyone watch the Pacers game 5??? Rigged for sure. Pacers were getting every call and that is why they won that game. I won big money on that game because I saw the change in the third quarter. It was crazy. NBA may not rig every single game, but they, for sure, rig a few games, and maybe even series.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by jaykarrels View Post
    Did anyone watch the Pacers game 5??? Rigged for sure. Pacers were getting every call and that is why they won that game. I won big money on that game because I saw the change in the third quarter. It was crazy. NBA may not rig every single game, but they, for sure, rig a few games, and maybe even series.
    You must be highly insane to think referees would call fouls to influence the outcome of a game.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by jaykarrels View Post
    Where do you bet that you can get big money down after the 3Q has begun?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Ive known this since 1985 whats the surprise

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

The finals start basically every year the first thurs in june. Always played tue thur sun

The Kraken

NBA got exactly what it wanted, San Antonio in the finals. They didn't care about the Lakers, Knicks or Celtica even making the playoffs, they just wanted San Antonio in the finals. Much bigger market than LA, NY and Boston

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Only idiots believe this. Its legal to do it. this is entertainment defined by law. read the fine print you penetrating clowns

"Gregg H. Levy made the argument that as "long as the NFL clubs are members of a unit; if they compete as a unit in the entertainment marketplace ... they should be deemed a single entity""

http://thefixisin.net/legal.html

trevor123698

"Mayer possessed either a license or, at best, a contractual right to enter Giants Stadium and to have a seat from which to watch a professional football game. In the clear language of the ticket stub, ‘[t]his ticket only grants entry into the stadium and a spectator seat for the specified NFL game.’ Mayer actually was allowed to enter the stadium and witnessed the ‘specified NFL game[s]’ between the Jets and Patriots. He thereby suffered no cognizable injury to a legally protected right or interest.”

trevor123698

you can't do anything if its fixed. your own stupidity allows it to happen

"We do not condone the conduct on the part of the Patriots and the team’s head coach, and we likewise refrain from assessing whether the NFL’s sanctions (and its alleged destruction of the videotapes themselves) were otherwise appropriate. We further recognize that professional football, like other professional sports, is a multi-billion dollar business. In turn, ticket-holders and other fans may have legitimate issues with the manner in which they are treated….Significantly, our ruling also does not leave Mayer and other ticket-holders without any recourse. Instead, fans could speak out against the Patriots, their coach, and the NFL itself. In fact, they could even go so far as to refuse to purchase tickets or NFL-related merchandise….However, the one thing they cannot do is bring a legal action in a court of law.

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Where do you bet that you can get big money down after the 3Q has begun?
    5dimes, top bet and betdsi. Big money for me was $12xx.xx. Used all three sites and make multiple ML bets when Pacers were down by 7 or 8. Can't remember, but it just looked to me like everything was changing, and they were getting calls that only LeBron would get

daonlyplaya
    daonlyplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Lol people act as if looking at outcome of games always determines if its rigged. this isnt ALWAYS the case becaause sometimes refs can't overdo it and sometimes the better team wins nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post

Plenty of opportunities down the stretch to call fouls for OKC and not call fouls for Spurs...didn't happen
    are you serious? refs missed a blatant goaltend in the final seconds that wouldvve finished the game in regulation. Westbrook was stupid enough to shoot ill advised 3s in overtime instead of driving to the lane knowing he's gonna get a call. That and durant no touching the ball in OT is what cost them the game. Without the refs, the spurs would've kept that 10 point lead they had at the end of the 3rd.