prem.madipalli
    prem.madipalli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

bet365 complaint

Hello,

I would like to complaint about bonus issue with bet365. Please anyone would be able to tell me whom should I escalate this as IBAS does not deal with bonus issues?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's bonuses that are most common complaint at a sports book because people don't read the rules

Also a lot of places have confusing bonus structures

I hope you sort this out
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 has easiest rules to clear ro.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It's bonuses that are most common complaint at a sports book because people don't read the rules

Also a lot of places have confusing bonus structures

I hope you sort this out
    That may well be true, but it's also true that some books engage in unconscionable practice such as reducing limits to the extent that achieving the required turnover is impossible or close accounts before one is able to utilise all the bonuses signed up for.

I, myself am currently involved in such a dispute.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Thanks horja.

Yes, please go ahead and submit the form and an analyst will review.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Looks an easy and clean bonus to me.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Bet365 bonuses are pretty straight forward,I'm with the previous poster

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

I third the above posters. Bet365's bonuses are easy to understand. Just make sure to read the rules first.

prem.madipalli

Hello People,

Thank you for your replies and I understand that thier terms and conditions are simple so I am writing my complain and you people can tell me, where I have done something wrong.

The complaint is like that, I referred my friend xyz@xyz.com and he was able to join bet365 and have done everything to meet requirement. He also received joining bonus and mobile bonus. I and he was supposed to receive $50.00 bonus as I referred him but when he contacted them, he was told that, "Unfortunately you are not eligible for this bonus. 18.All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or ***********, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an act"

So if this would have been the case then he should have not received joining bonus or mobile bonus. According to thier terms and conditions, we are two different person and from different family, address is also different, email address is also different, telephone number is also different, we have different neteller account and we do not have share our computer.

As soon as I asked about complaint, they closed my account and stating that terms are breached and management review is to close the account. When I asked about my account number, they said to contact via phone; however, I have told them that I am not hear to my phone and I am working on a project where I am not suppose to use the phone. If you see their terms and conditions about joining bonus or mobile bonus they you will find terms and conditions are totaly same so why did my friend received bonus and why not we received refer a friend bonus. My friend has won good money from them and they decided not to give bonus?

Please go through it and please help me this.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Confusing

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

are you near a phone now?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These complaints confuse me

Why even bother with them>>

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by prem.madipalli View Post
    and we do not have share our computer.
    Is that a Freudian slip there LOL

prem.madipalli

I mean to say that, we do not share our computer.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Is it really that difficult to call them?

Hard to complain when they asked you to talk about it and you won't.

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Don't really see what's so confusing. From Bet365 website:

As a bet365 customer you can take advantage of our Refer a Friend scheme which rewards you for spreading the word about bet365 to your friends.

Introducing your friends is easy, simply fill in the referral form and we will send your friend an introductory email.

You receive a $50* bonus to bet on Sports for every friend you refer. What’s more, we will also give your friend $50*. The more friends you refer, the more cash you receive!

* or currency equivalent

Bet365 should just give the guy the fifty bucks, quit being cheap pricks. You promised the offer - pay up

superhans
    superhans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Did you use the same internet connection?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Bet365 actually wanted to call the player to confirm part of his claim, but he is in an area where he has no phone. We've advised him on the steps he should take with respect to his account.