I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm pretty sure the Hawks played every game this series down one or two players. Main players.

Still won.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

toews and kane have 7 GAME winning goals in playoffs.
    Crosby and Malkin had 7 goals all together.

These 2 are the best in hockey.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Crawford playing better than last year, other than that I have not been too impressed by Chicago and see them losing the next round to the Ducks. Tough loss for Minny backers, I played them at +210 after the 1st.
    They make the plays when they need to.
    You werent impressed at all by 4 straight wins against a very good blues team?
    Not impressed at all by a game 6 close out win IN Minnesota despite one of best home ices in NHL?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I lost on this hockey game because of this thread somebody is going to pay
    JJ Bot. Brought to you by the books.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I lost on this hockey game because of this thread somebody is going to pay
    You went 1-4 yesterday coach. You lost money in every sport. I gave you a +ev bet (only one you had yesterday) that went to OT and had a shot the whole way. Don't let this get you down Gold - will get it back - just tail me rest of NHL you will be up

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Crawford playing better than last year, other than that I have not been too impressed by Chicago and see them losing the next round to the Ducks. Tough loss for Minny backers, I played them at +210 after the 1st.
    Hawks don't try to impress, they just go out and win. They play down to their competition, and we haven't seen their best yet.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    They make the plays when they need to.
    You werent impressed at all by 4 straight wins against a very good blues team?
    Not impressed at all by a game 6 close out win IN Minnesota despite one of best home ices in NHL?
    Blues team that was playing terrible(6 straight losses by 2 or more goals to cough up home ice and division) at the end of the season, two of the wins in OT. Game last night also needed OT and they were outplayed. Fairly impressive, but not "This team is taking the cup" impressive.

5Dimes has them at -138 to win the west which seems like a bad #. Will be around even money probably if it's the Ducks and I would think not much lower than -138 if they play the Kings. Think I might put a little on the Ducks to win the cup at +605.

First 12