DUBnation
    DUBnation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6413

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggy P View Post
    imo you got really lucky with this whole sterling fiasco which is why you resurrected this thread right after it all happened.
    Also this thread wasn't "resurrected" by him after the Sterling thing came out, it was "resurrected" by one of the original haters after the Warriors lost game 3.

Strange; he hasn't checked in since last game's blowout...go figure LOL
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by DUBnation View Post
    LOL people here love making excuses.

Maybe Clippers just weren't a good bet to begin with?
    I have neither a bet on clippers or warriors series but I can see warriors winning now. Everyone is talking about what has happened and there is no denying that this a big distraction to the clippers.

DUBnation

I think it's a distraction to everyone in the league, not just the Clippers' players. Obviously it's on their minds, but if you think the only reason the Warriors won game 4 and have a shot at the series is because of that, uhh....you're wrong.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

LOL people here love making excuses.

Maybe Clippers just weren't a good bet to begin with?
    Win or lose for the Clipps this series, they were an awful bet either way before it started.
    Anyone laying that much chalk on this overrated team of stiffs is insane.

All the value was on G-State regardless.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Highly doubt the Clippers will lose this series

The value is only on GS if you think the series will go 7. GS will definitely not win in 6, and if it went 7, you most likely will have a decent value bet.

Playoffs is not about value its about matchups.

There are not enough adjustments GS can make to win this series. Can they win tomorrow? Yeah. Doesn't mean anything. It's the first one to 4. Can the distraction hurt the Clippers? It definitely increases your chances.

I almost want to see GS win tomorrow so you can come in here and start feeling happy, and then your reality will come crashing down when Clips win in 7.

But Clippers will most likely win tomorrow.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The NBA is not going to let the Clippers lose this series. Too many superstars , its an LA Team, and the media loves this controversial owner.

B/C if the Clippers get eliminated then they will have to stop talking about the Clippers owner and there is no way in hell they are going to do it. All this drama has been a cash cow for the media. Fox News and ESPN loves this kind of story.

At the end of the day its all about money and the Warriors are boring and bad for tv ratings.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    At the end of the day its all about money and the Warriors are boring and bad for tv ratings.
    Unreal.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

The NBA is not going to let the Clippers lose this series. Too many superstars , its an LA Team, and the media loves this controversial owner.

B/C if the Clippers get eliminated then they will have to stop talking about the Clippers owner and there is no way in hell they are going to do it. All this drama has been a cash cow for the media. Fox News and ESPN loves this kind of story.

Sharp observation.

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

Adam Silver just put an end to your series play with a harsh penalty. Clippers roll kind of like the Saints did after Katrina. They playing for the black community.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

this actually was a solid play for +320

Still think Clips edge out the Warriors , but I see this going th full 7 games.

And thats a great spot to be in @ +320

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    this actually was a solid play for +320

Still think Clips edge out the Warriors , but I see this going th full 7 games.

And thats a great spot to be in @ +320
    When you can just take +800 now....

BennyBigNuts

Hmmm +800?
    Worth a look ��

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

another live dog outa the bignutz stables....BAU

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Hmmm +800?
    Worth a look ��
    A better play would be Warriors ML for game 6.

Warriors will win at home and then lose game 7 in LA.

The recent scandal has made the Clippers "America's team"

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2798

As Lee Corso would say, not so fast my friend!...The Clippers are anything but America's team....and truth be told, I'm willing to bet that the majority of upper middle class that supports the NBA or at least follows it, is probably getting sick and tired of all the BS crap that has been blown way out of proportion by both local and national media alike on the Sterling fiasco...they probably are cheering against the Clippers and hope that they lose so we don't have to hear about their sorry asses anymore this postseason....you know damn well if the Clippers advance and the further they go in the playoffs, the media is going to be throwing the Sterling shit right in our collective faces ad nauseum...you think it's bad now, wait until they advance...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: James D

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

unreal

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i'm jk but they are def playin the victim card.

didnt the announcer say Chris Paul told his family he wasnt going to play last night unless the owner was banned?

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny

miss_sbets
    miss_sbets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5594

Hmmm +800?
    Worth a look ��
    Sure... May wager on that with 10% of what I won last night betting LA for 1Q, 1H and FG. But isn't that giving money away kind of like betting Dallas to advance past Spurs at this point?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Also this thread wasn't "resurrected" by him after the Sterling thing came out, it was "resurrected" by one of the original haters after the Warriors lost game 3.

Strange; he hasn't checked in since last game's blowout...go figure LOL

yawn. this loser thread still going? I'm over it, no point in validating I was right anymore.

Clippers win series, but let the VALUE talk and EXCUSES run rampant. thats what losers like to talk about when they aren't cashing like me.

GET ON MY LEVEL little benny.

DUBnation

LOL again, nowhere to be seen after the GS win, then one of the first to appear after a loss. Classic.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

This series end tomorrow. Rumours already spreading Jackson will surely be fired after this season.

DUBnation

It'd be a shame for him to get fired after only 3 seasons. They definitely had pretty high expectations coming into the season that weren't anywhere close to being met, but they have also been dealing with injuries all season and haven't had a consistent starting 5. He has a long way to go as a coach but he is the heart and soul of the Warriors in a way other coaches just aren't.

There's also a lot he can teach Steph about being a distributor, which he desperately needs.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

It'd be a shame for him to get fired after only 3 seasons. They definitely had pretty high expectations coming into the season that weren't anywhere close to being met, but they have also been dealing with injuries all season and haven't had a consistent starting 5. He has a long way to go as a coach but he is the heart and soul of the Warriors in a way other coaches just aren't.

There's also a lot he can teach Steph about being a distributor, which he desperately needs.
    It doesn't seem like he's a great coach but the only thing I see is those in the huddle clips during games and what plays he runs, game management, etc. He says nothing of substance while he tries to motivate his team. I can't say much other than that but he doesn't come off as a man who has the ability to coach a team to the best of their abilities to me.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Win or lose for the Clipps this series, they were an awful bet either way before it started.
    Anyone laying that much chalk on this overrated team of stiffs is insane.

All the value was on G-State regardless.
    Enjoy your value. Hopefully businesses accept value when you want to buy things lol. "Excuse me sir, how much is that car, I got tremendous value on my Warriors series bet that lost"...

Horrible bet. LMAO. Yore so stupid its laughable. So Doc Rivers as the Clippers coach is going to lose a first round series after last year the Clippers lost 4 straight games, essentially being swept out of the playoffs. NO FKING WAY THEY WERE LOSING THIS SERIES PAL. Smartest comment in here oddly enough was post #215 made by Goat.

GET

ON

MY

LEVEL

SON

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

I don't air bet and I don't lie about my picks. I don't live with parents and I haven't signed up at grinder.

Point is.....I don't think I'll ever be able to stoop to

YOUR LEVEL

I didn't think I'd ever run into a douche bag on here that would make Benny look better. I stand corrected.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

get on my level hoe

get on my level

man i love that song

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shots fired

Shots fukking fired

This thread is a war zone

I'm out before my ass gets wounded and I have to hurt someone

DUBnation

get on my level hoe

get on my level

man i love that song
    lol neva eva eva eva

Forgot about that

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Clippers win game 7

eazy as cake

DUBnation

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Enjoy your value. Hopefully businesses accept value when you want to buy things lol. "Excuse me sir, how much is that car, I got tremendous value on my Warriors series bet that lost"...

Horrible bet. LMAO. Yore so stupid its laughable. So Doc Rivers as the Clippers coach is going to lose a first round series after last year the Clippers lost 4 straight games, essentially being swept out of the playoffs. NO FKING WAY THEY WERE LOSING THIS SERIES PAL. Smartest comment in here oddly enough was post #215 made by Goat.

GET

ON

MY

LEVEL

SON

This guy lol

How you feelin about that 3k bet? Still easy "money"?

(I use the term "money" loosely)

DUBnation

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Told you this would happen, I don't know if you'll be able to hedge for game 7 but I highly recommend it. Basketball is all about matchups and adjustments. Rewatch game 6 and anticipate the adjustments and if you still think that Warriors are the play to win game 7, then don't hedge. But they won't win game 7.

BennyBigNuts

This guy lol

How you feelin about that 3k bet? Still easy "money"?

(I use the term "money" loosely)
    This monkey has absolutely nothing bet on this series, don't even bother with him. Just a chalk-touring troll homo who only says shit after games are over. It's all he did last year when I posted during MLB.
    Some guys are just jealous haters and wonder why they can't stay in action. I free rolled the series from game 1, while he's trying to jerk off to fake chalk bets that could bury him if he actually had real money in it. Warriors were the bet here, win or lose. Pretty obvious by now as it goes to game 7 and you have to sweat your cokk off laying that -350 clippers series price.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BennyBigNuts

First ... 45678 Last