yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

tale of two halves, IMO. The first six rounds were overall, close. But Manny turned it on after that.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Pacman won that fight 8 rounds to 4 or 7 rounds to 4 rounds with one even round for both fighters.

Again...Manny didn't take off the last 4 rounds like he did in the first fight and for some reason Tim Bradley wasn't as aggressive or hungry in the later rounds of this fight. It was almost as if both boxers switched roles from the first fight. Very odd.

But Manny came in humbled and less cocky this time around and won easily.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

You know i actually tend to believe Bradley about his leg injury. After about 6-7 his movement was horrid. Sloppy as Sh*t.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Bradley wasnt even that upset he lost. He knows losing this fight just means there'll be a huge money 3rd fight.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i had it 8-2-2
    Yeah. 8 rds. to 4.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

had it even going into the 7th then pac went on a tear for 5 rounds...11th could have been a draw but i gave it to tim and pac closed it out in the 12th...116-112 was the correct score

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats to pacquiao/decision bettors!

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    2u Pac wins by any dec +114
    2u Pac wins by Unanimous Dec +225

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bradley looked like a tennis headcase that lost his cool and started deviating from what works. It's such a wasted opportunity for him that he couldn't keep it together. I didn't think Pacquiao looked particularly good, he had his moments that were afforded to him but he was much worse than the Pacquiao that showed up against Marquez that's for sure.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Manny got reckless against the juiced up JMM. if you don't believe JMM was juiced up then how come he never even knocked down Manny one time in the first 3 fights then scored a knockdown and a KO in the 4th fight?

anyhow, Bradley has only KO'd one third of his opponents, his power is weak. Manny does not have to respect it and will score points inside all day.

fight goes the distance and Manny wins all three judges scorecards convincingly, which is mainly because he is a dominant fighter compared to Bradley and the judges have to atone for the sins of the 3 criminals from 2 years ago who stole the fight from Manny when he kicked the shit out of Bradley for 12 rds

fight goes O9.5
    Manny -230 or whatever the hell it is
    Called it to a mother fukkin tee.

Dudes in this thread talking about sharps on bradley. Sharp my ass.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Called it to a mother fukkin tee.

Dudes in this thread talking about sharps on bradley. Sharp my ass.

homie1975

Love fukkin winning

homie1975

Bradley backers sit down and shut the fukk up

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedu View Post
    What fight are you watching ?? Pac up 88-83 after 9.
    I had it 3-3 after 6 as did 2 of t he 3 announcers

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

PACQUIAO all day man...all day. I didn't read this thread, but i just don't see what the Bradley backers were thinking (judges were gonna fix it again? lol). Tough loss i guess? Easy win for the Pacman!! Kinda obvious he won the 1st match too

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    A lot of the sharp money is on this guy Bradjey

Links hidden

C-Band
    Sharp money my ass I'll kill them in boxing capping and overall knowledge

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

my book had bradley winning from round 3 to 8 or 9 manny was near even odds could of pounded it but the first fight got me paranoid and worried i was watching a diffrent fight with the pros

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Bradley wasnt even that upset he lost. He knows losing this fight just means there'll be a huge money 3rd fight.
    why in the world would there be a 3rd fight?
    pacman whooped his ass both times

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post

why in the world would there be a 3rd fight?
    pacman whooped his ass both times
    its too much about money making through promotion in boxing. pac lost the first time, according to the judges, to set up the profit potential for this one. pac needed to win this one in order for a possible pac vs money may fight. and that match would make a killing. i think thats where they want to take it rather than a 3rd fight between the 2.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    its too much about money making through promotion in boxing. pac lost the first time, according to the judges, to set up the profit potential for this one. pac needed to win this one in order for a possible pac vs money may fight. and that match would make a killing. i think thats where they want to take it rather than a 3rd fight between the 2.
    PPV number would be horrendous. Who on earth would see the 3rd fight. This is not like the Marquez series where there is huge controversies. Pacman clearly won 2 fights, unanimously.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Nice work by Manny. Clearly won. Don't think they'll be a clamor for a 3rd match. Either guy should fight the Russian kid who went distance with Bradley and made Alvarado quit.

ItsMeMrMattE

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post

PPV number would be horrendous. Who on earth would see the 3rd fight. This is not like the Marquez series where there is huge controversies. Pacman clearly won 2 fights, unanimously.
    ya im agreeing with you. PPV would set record numbers with a Money May vs Pac fight, dont you think.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Bradley punched himself out throwing those bombs during the first 5 rounds and missing. That takes a lot out of you. Manny beat him a lot worse in the first fight. It would be a great time for Manny to retire.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

canadian judge was money well spent

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Bradley punched himself out throwing those bombs during the first 5 rounds and missing. That takes a lot out of you. Manny beat him a lot worse in the first fight. It would be a great time for Manny to retire.
    agree John I don't see him being able to make any sort of legitimate comeback. Get out the game

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I didn't watch the fight (went to the Phillies game) but I have found watching any close fight a 2nd time does a lot of good... especially if you turn the commentary off and try to be unbiased. I've changed my mind several times after watching a 2nd time.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i throw haymakers on sbr all day and it only gets me more pumped up

yisman

Manny beat him up pretty good in some of the later rounds.

Maxmillion
    Maxmillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4400

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nice work by Manny. Clearly won. Don't think they'll be a clamor for a 3rd match. Either guy should fight the Russian kid who went distance with Bradley and made Alvarado quit.
    I agree with you I have seen enough here. Manny versus the russian or Floyd. Thats it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post
    The guys is an idiot for even suggesting a third fight.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yea he looks good. Ruslan provodknov. Could be good for the sport.

gizmo2431
    gizmo2431's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8039

Won't happen. We will see 2 more fights out of Pacquiao. Although I do agree, this would be a hell of time to go out on top. It'll disappoint too many people.

homie1975

sorry about the rant fellas, i was obviously strung out on adrenaline, and after hearing so much junk from bradley backers in my inner circle and on sports message boards PRE-fight, i went overboard with the manny win. so my apologies for that - i'll try and be more humble next time.

next subject. the only way that we see a 3rd fight between these two is if there is literally no one else for manny to fight. he dominated the first two fights and a third would not get a good gate or pay per view number.

the mayweather fight will also not happen because he wants 60-40 and at worst 55-45 but manny is too proud to take that. manny wants 50-50 on the money. mayweather also hates arum and wants to spite him. finally, manny is scrared to death of needles (not sure why he has tattoos then) so does not like olympic style testing.

i have been saying for the past 3 years that the only way mayweather v manny happens is if one or both are extremely desperate and they give in to the others' demands. i don't see that happening any time soon as they are the two top draws in boxing, and do not need each other...............yet

ItsMeMrMattE

sorry about the rant fellas, i was obviously strung out on adrenaline, and after hearing so much junk from bradley backers in my inner circle and on sports message boards PRE-fight, i went overboard with the manny win. so my apologies for that - i'll try and be more humble next time.

next subject. the only way that we see a 3rd fight between these two is if there is literally no one else for manny to fight. he dominated the first two fights and a third would not get a good gate or pay per view number.

the mayweather fight will also not happen because he wants 60-40 and at worst 55-45 but manny is too proud to take that. manny wants 50-50 on the money. mayweather also hates arum and wants to spite him. finally, manny is scrared to death of needles (not sure why he has tattoos then) so does not like olympic style testing.

i have been saying for the past 3 years that the only way mayweather v manny happens is if one or both are extremely desperate and they give in to the others' demands. i don't see that happening any time soon as they are the two top draws in boxing, and do not need each other...............yet
    you have to agree tho. if manny lost last night there would be no way we see a mayweather v manny fight. i think they agree on terms eventually. its what the fans want. it will create huge profit if it happens sooner rather than later. and at possible profit records with this type of fight. 40% will be more money than lets say a 50-50 split manny could make with a less desirable fighter against him.

yisman

I don't think it'll happen because of Mayweather. Mayweather can blame Manny or the promoters all he wants, but the bottom line is he has no interest in fighting anyone he thinks can beat him. That's why he insisted on the testing, that's why after that was agreed to, he demanded a large share of the money. He'll just keep throwing up obstacles.

He can make the fight happen, and he also can prevent it from happening, which is what he's been doing for years.

Mayweather loves money, but he loves himself and his record even more than that.

First 12345 Last