1. #1
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Anyone taking Marlins +195 and +190 F5 today over Strapsbags and the Natties?

    I see great value here.
    Strapsburg has no right to be -200 the way he's pitched this year so far.
    This guy is just another name right now to me, I see no superstar when I watch him pitch.
    Koehler had a solid first start, maybe he can do it again.
    Marlins blew a big lead yesterday, so first 5 makes sense here.
    If you bet full game and first 5 and split, you still profit nicely.

    Let's go Marlins

    BOL guys.


    BBN
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

  2. #2
    Darkside Magick
    High Priest of the Qliphoth
    Darkside Magick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-28-10
    Posts: 12,395
    Betpoints: 26

    If you a value grinder bettor take Miami ....game is extreme meaning Miami win close or get blowout
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/01/2022


  3. #3
    Emancipator
    Emancipator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-12-13
    Posts: 788
    Betpoints: 996

    I was thinking about it, but hes a solid pitcher due for a good game, and ... its Koehler.

    BOL though

    I do like that idea of splitting FF and fgon large dog, though I would probably go FF ml and FG RL.

  4. #4
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Good luck.

    I would be all over this if Eovaldi or Hernandez was on the mound for Miami.

    i Know Strasburg has been horrific this season so far but not sure i trust Koehler enough... anyway i hope it hits.

  5. #5
    goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 10,305
    Betpoints: 263

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Good luck.

    I would be all over this if Eovaldi or Hernandez was on the mound for Miami.

    i Know Strasburg has been horrific this season so far but not sure i trust Koehler enough... anyway i hope it hits.
    These guys crack me up. People who post who dont know the players names. Its Fernandez jesus

  6. #6
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    These guys crack me up. People who post who dont know the players names. Its Fernandez jesus
    fernandez or hernandez fukk what difference does it make

    every other player is fernandez , hernandez, rameriz, rodriguez

    hell sometimes they even lie about their name and age

    ex. Fausto Carmona who turned out to be just another hernandez or fernandez

  7. #7
    Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-24-12
    Posts: 3,648
    Betpoints: 120

    If the Mets can hit Stras around Miami can, he's given up a fair few hits for the price on offer. Stantons numbers against him are impressive.

    Kohler can pitch a gem on his day and is generally pretty solid, worrying amount of long balls he's given up to Wash in minimal at bats and looks like a decent breeze blowing out?

  8. #8
    BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-16-12
    Posts: 8,701
    Betpoints: 1078

    Marlins are hitting the ball hard early, but all for outs.
    Could be one of those games.

  9. #9
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,254
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I see great value here.
    Strapsburg has no right to be -200 the way he's pitched this year so far.
    This guy is just another name right now to me, I see no superstar when I watch him pitch.
    Koehler had a solid first start, maybe he can do it again.
    Marlins blew a big lead yesterday, so first 5 makes sense here.
    If you bet full game and first 5 and split, you still profit nicely.

    Let's go Marlins

    BOL guys.



    BBN
    Benny you on this same match up in South Beach?

  10. #10
    Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-11
    Posts: 4,856
    Betpoints: 5575

    Nice call!

  11. #11
    HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-05-12
    Posts: 3,615
    Betpoints: 54

    damn benny you were 5 days too early

  12. #12
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,088
    Betpoints: 1164

    lol yeah didnt look at date

  13. #13
    Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 2,771

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    fernandez or hernandez fukk what difference does it make

    every other player is fernandez , hernandez, rameriz, rodriguez

    hell sometimes they even lie about their name and age

    ex. Fausto Carmona who turned out to be just another hernandez or fernandez
    You are by far the biggest fukkin moron poster on this site. I need to start watching your plays and fading your ass cause with posts like this you have to be a premium fade like Wizzle and Brock.

  14. #14
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 20,951
    Betpoints: 3775

    i never saw this thread

  15. #15
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 16,119
    Betpoints: 1945

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    i never saw this thread
    because the thread is from last week!...stupid ass bear had to bump it up because he's constantly hanging off Benny's nuts!...

Top