RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Why is Bookmaker so slow to put up their tournament lines?

BOL been up for nearly 3 hours and Pinnacle for nearly 2 hours, 5dimes also has theirs out...but no Bookmaker.

Kind of weak of them to wait for the lines to move before they put them out.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Still nothing up.... very unlike Bookmaker.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24938

They won't be taking action this year on March Madness. That's just the way life works sometimes. Try wagering your turkey sandwich with a co-worker at lunchtime. You'll find this to be every bit as stimulating, but more cost effective.
    Points Awarded:

lilbpack1 gave Eddy Munny 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

They don't want your sharp action Ronny P. Jumping on them early lines, can't have that

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being slow is a smart move. The sharps are working a lot harder then the squares right now

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

smart on their part sucks for the players

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    smart on their part sucks for the players
    True. But the kind of customers that this will bother are not going to leave them because of it. Serious line shoppers/ sharps/ etc etc are not giving up a place like bookmaker because they are late with the march madness lines. Guys who value numerous outs and fight for every edge will take far more abuse then late posting of tournament lines from solid reliable books with high limits.

The more i think about it the more I realize its a smart move in every possible way.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    True. But the kind of customers that this will bother are not going to leave them because of it. Serious line shoppers/ sharps/ etc etc are not giving up a place like bookmaker because they are late with the march madness lines. Guys who value numerous outs and fight for every edge will take far more abuse then late posting of tournament lines from solid reliable books with high limits.

The more i think about it the more I realize its a smart move in every possible way.
    Absolutely is and only pisses off the ones who want to take advantage of them. BM looking out for themselves, can't knock it really.