1. #1
    Phizza13
    Phizza13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-14
    Posts: 690
    Betpoints: 2868

    Good MLB cappers??

    Anybody know of any mlb cappers worth buying season package for? If so, any long term stats available? Thanks guys.

  2. #2
    joshsh
    joshsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2040

    Bill @ scoutspicks seems to do pretty well. Check out his site...all his plays armed records are posted there. I've been following basketball and he's been doing pretty well lately. Killed it this weekend. He doesn't charge much either, and he works with you if needed as far as payment goes.

  3. #3
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by joshsh View Post
    Bill @ scoutspicks seems to do pretty well. Check out his site...all his plays armed records are posted there. I've been following basketball and he's been doing pretty well lately. Killed it this weekend. He doesn't charge much either, and he works with you if needed as far as payment goes.
    I checked out his website and it says their picks are verified at handicapperswatchdog. I went to watchdog and he wasn't anywhere to be found. Looks like he stole that banner just to make himself look better. But it really makes him look worse when it doesn't check out. RED FLAG...

  4. #4
    donkey_rollers
    donkey_rollers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-13-09
    Posts: 78
    Betpoints: 3065

    Machine picks

  5. #5
    Trav
    Trav's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-13
    Posts: 72
    Betpoints: 1194

    Machine picks says they were up over 400 units last year. Can anyone confirm?

  6. #6
    Hickeyc31
    Hickeyc31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-01-13
    Posts: 235
    Betpoints: 918

    Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Machine picks says they were up over 400 units last year. Can anyone confirm?
    With 10 unit picks as the base pick, yeah. So really ~40. Some people on here say he doesn't incorporate juice into his numbers but from what I've seen the past couple of months he does... on his basketball.

  7. #7
    gpicks88
    gpicks88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-28-13
    Posts: 27
    Betpoints: 786

    what about fiveholefreddy?

  8. #8
    joshsh
    joshsh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 82
    Betpoints: 2040

    Quote Originally Posted by JF301 View Post
    I checked out his website and it says their picks are verified at handicapperswatchdog. I went to watchdog and he wasn't anywhere to be found. Looks like he stole that banner just to make himself look better. But it really makes him look worse when it doesn't check out. RED FLAG...

    Yeah, I noticed that.

    I gave it a shot anyway, with the really, really low price comparatively speaking (under 1k for a year).

    I've been with him for over a month, and haven't had any negative/shady experiences. Gave me his home phone number and actually talked sports with him for nearly an hour one night. I was waiting on a check before I signed up, and he gave me picks for a week before I paid. And I'm paying in quarterly installments for the annual membership.

  9. #9
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by Hickeyc31 View Post
    With 10 unit picks as the base pick, yeah. So really ~40. Some people on here say he doesn't incorporate juice into his numbers but from what I've seen the past couple of months he does... on his basketball.
    The Machine doesn't incorporate juice and has -200 + favorites very often. Also throws in 20 unit picks. Stay far away. Another capper that stopped having his picks tracked/documented by a third party at handicapperswatchdog because his MLB went down the toilet last season.

  10. #10
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by gpicks88 View Post
    what about fiveholefreddy?
    He actually looks pretty decent after browsing over his past MLB plays. Was up 150u last season playing small favorites, underdogs, and a bunch of totals. Looks to have 1-3 plays a day ranging from 1-5u each. Seems solid.

  11. #11
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by joshsh View Post
    Yeah, I noticed that.

    I gave it a shot anyway, with the really, really low price comparatively speaking (under 1k for a year).

    I've been with him for over a month, and haven't had any negative/shady experiences. Gave me his home phone number and actually talked sports with him for nearly an hour one night. I was waiting on a check before I signed up, and he gave me picks for a week before I paid. And I'm paying in quarterly installments for the annual membership.
    Keep us updated please or post if you can.

  12. #12
    swngus44
    swngus44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-26-10
    Posts: 1,824
    Betpoints: 4629

    Bill @ scoutspicks seems to do pretty well. Check out his site...all his plays armed records are posted there. I've been following basketball and he's been doing pretty well lately. Killed it this weekend. He doesn't charge much either, and he works with you if needed as far as payment goes.

    Start a play thread.

  13. #13
    Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-14
    Posts: 240
    Betpoints: 252

    swngus44 and joshsh are both Bill @ scoutspicks or am I retarded????

  14. #14
    teamejd
    teamejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-13
    Posts: 643
    Betpoints: 2735

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    swngus44 and joshsh are both Bill @ scoutspicks or am I retarded????
    Nope.
    swngus just copied the post from josh and asked him to start a thread with his plays

  15. #15
    BigWilly420
    BigWilly420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 54

    Mysystempicks was really good when he posted on covers for free.

  16. #16
    zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-22-09
    Posts: 1,275
    Betpoints: 1968

    I used scout picks for a month back during baseball last year. The plays that he puts up there are accurate. The only thing about baseball that does not show up on his record is units. He plays almost all favorites and big ones at that -170 s a lot. I would just about say that his average on chalk is around -150. But he was honest.

  17. #17
    JF301
    JF301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-06-13
    Posts: 1,880

    Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    I used scout picks for a month back during baseball last year. The plays that he puts up there are accurate. The only thing about baseball that does not show up on his record is units. He plays almost all favorites and big ones at that -170 s a lot. I would just about say that his average on chalk is around -150. But he was honest.
    That makes a big difference especially in ML sports like MLB and NHL. Thanks for you insight.

  18. #18
    JungleJoel
    JungleJoel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-12
    Posts: 113
    Betpoints: 2986

    Quote Originally Posted by joshsh View Post
    Bill @ scoutspicks seems to do pretty well. Check out his site...all his plays armed records are posted there. I've been following basketball and he's been doing pretty well lately. Killed it this weekend. He doesn't charge much either, and he works with you if needed as far as payment goes.
    I can second this post. Bill has had a great year in baskets and he is even better in baseball. I highly recommend him. He puts out both texts and a strong website to subscribers, and the price is very reasonable. I've been following him for some time and he gets top notch info. He had Michigan St as his 10* GOY on Sunday. Scoutpicks.com

    Jungle

  19. #19
    tigermaster
    tigermaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-14-12
    Posts: 512
    Betpoints: 2797

    brandon lang.

  20. #20
    packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-13
    Posts: 1,460
    Betpoints: 15474

    I fade worlds worst picker last year in the playoffs he was awful not sure in the regular season going to give it a shot and see how he does early

  21. #21
    larryfitzona
    larryfitzona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-08-14
    Posts: 49

    Bookieshunter did a 2013 season very good.

  22. #22
    WONOFTHEGUYS
    Update your status
    WONOFTHEGUYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-10
    Posts: 762
    Betpoints: 1264

    Instead of u guys always looking for whos good(WHICH IS HARD TO FIND - JUICE & SERVICE FEES) just look for whos the worst(MUCH EASIER TO FIND) & play away...

  23. #23
    mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-13
    Posts: 2,719
    Betpoints: 1433

    Quote Originally Posted by WONOFTHEGUYS View Post
    Instead of u guys always looking for whos good(WHICH IS HARD TO FIND - JUICE & SERVICE FEES) just look for whos the worst(MUCH EASIER TO FIND) & play away...
    Its really true
    Much harder to find losers (there everywhere!)

Top