ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

NCAABK Conference Tournaments

We got some awesome games coming up here next week, where some teams will play themselves in while other teams will play themselves out, and other teams will see their chance of getting in disappear in front of them.

So much emotion and pride at stake next week. As a result, we (gamblers) know the players and coaches on these teams will be giving it their all to get wins. On top of that they're being played on "Neutral" courts. I say "Neutral" because in some instances, the tournament is held in one team or anothers fanbase strong hold, or certain fans travel so well they will transform that once "neutral" court into a faux home court. For wagering purposes, neutral courts are ideal.

Anyway, the purpose, my purpose of this thread, is to try and find some games we can wager on next week when there is going to be a ton of action.

Of course, all this will set us up really well going into the tournament.

So - does anyone have any leans, ideas etc one way or the other with any of these conferences tournaments coming up?

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Conference tourney's are going to be very different this year with all the new conference re-alignments. I think most of the major conference tourneys are up for grabs:

Gun to my head predictions:
    AAC: Louisville. Only other team I can see winning is Uconn.
    A10: VCU
    ACC: Duke, I'd give Virginia a close second.
    Big12: Wide open, I could see OKSt making a run. Talent wise, they may be the second most talented team to Kansas.
    BigEast: Wide open, there are probably 6 teams that could win this. Johnnies could get hot in their own building and make a run.
    BigTen: Wisky
    MWC: Lobos
    Pac12: I don't think Arizona wins this, I kind of like UCLA to win it with Stanford as a close second. Oregon could be dangerous.
    SEC: Can't imagine Florida not winning it. Tennessee and Arky are the only other teams I can see winning it.
    WCC: BYU

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Conference tourney's are going to be very different this year with all the new conference re-alignments. I think most of the major conference tourneys are up for grabs:

Gun to my head predictions:
    AAC: Louisville. Only other team I can see winning is Uconn.
    A10: VCU
    ACC: Duke, I'd give Virginia a close second.
    Big12: Wide open, I could see OKSt making a run. Talent wise, they may be the second most talented team to Kansas.
    BigEast: Wide open, there are probably 6 teams that could win this. Johnnies could get hot in their own building and make a run.
    BigTen: Wisky
    MWC: Lobos
    Pac12: I don't think Arizona wins this, I kind of like UCLA to win it with Stanford as a close second. Oregon could be dangerous.
    SEC: Can't imagine Florida not winning it. Tennessee and Arky are the only other teams I can see winning it.
    WCC: BYU
    Great post.

I may parlay some conference tourny winners.

When do you guys think 5dimes will have that available for us?

KRIT

BTW, any insight on tomorrow's Arizona/Oregon game? I think I saw a line of AZ -3. I always thought Zona would drop at least one more game after the Arizona St loss. A win here for Oregon would pretty much send them to the tourney.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

BTW, any insight on tomorrow's Arizona/Oregon game? I think I saw a line of AZ -3. I always thought Zona would drop at least one more game after the Arizona St loss. A win here for Oregon would pretty much send them to the tourney.

For sure Oregon needs a win to lock themselves in. I do recall at start of season this was one Chalky thought his boys would lose

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    For sure Oregon needs a win to lock themselves in. I do recall at start of season this was one Chalky thought his boys would lose
    Nice, yeah Oregon might be a big play for me tomorrow.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I posted some insight in T-wizz's thread on the game. I'm on my phone or I'd just copy and paste it here.

Vegas39 is correct, I thought this game would decide the season for the conference champion. It doesn't so I was wrong there, but I still think Oregon is playing for their season while Arizona might be looking to rest a bit here. They have no need to win this game, and if Oregon wins that solidifies their entry into the dance.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Check out Belmont -5.5 tonight in OVC Final. Eastern Kentucky playing 3rd game in 3 days and started to look real tired at the end of their win last night that they barely held onto