James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Going to post a trend I have bet today that is 7-1 with four more all winning at half

I posted in my thread today that I was betting some really poor teams and will be after thoughts in their conference tournament first rounds. My logic is these double digit underdogs are playing for their season and the teams they are playing against are looking at the next game, or even next 2-3 later this week and behind .

With this in Mind I bet three games. I bet the three dogs and all overs

Presbyterian a hideousness 6-25 team that lost in the final minute covering game and half. Total went 1-1

wake forest a double digit dog is winning outright at duke and half went over
    rutgers a double digit dog vs uconn is down 3 at half and half went over

posting this so quickly,( I know the sample size is small )because obviously there are limited spots for this angle. Good luck whatever you do

everything posted ITT is in my betting thread and I bet no other college games. I am not selectively giving you info
    Last edited by James D; 03-05-14 at 07:58 PM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

What do Wake Forest and Rutgers have to do with conference tournaments?

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

My apologies LT it was a Typing error (I edited it). I was trying to type quickly because it was 455 PM and a batch of games fitting the criteria were going off at 500 PM What I was saying was these the obviously superior teams are looking forward to the weekend and tourneys coming up and the teams that look like one and dones In their tourneys are treating every game like it's the last, as they only have 2-3 left. My bad for the confusion . The trend is now 10-2 with sides being 6-0 and totals 4-2

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

what ya got today jd ?