Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nashy who do u like tonight?

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Been following you and I really like your thread. You know your baseball!

I would not pay attention to anything that might be taken as a negative

Hope you change your mind for the majority of us baseball fans

ipaulster
    ipaulster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

Quote Originally Posted by bettermovefast View Post
    Nash, this is my first post here, but I've been following your thread since the beginning of the season. I wake up and check this thread every morning. It is how I start my days. I really enjoy your game analysis and in depth write ups. I've also tailed every play that you've posted. You've made me fall in love with bases again.

I just wanted to state that it would be a real shame if you really are closing this thread. It is hands down the best thread on SBR. It embodies the spirit of responsible sports betting. You are very knowledgeable and have a genuine interest in your sport. You practice good money management and you share your passion with everyone else. That's what this whole message board should be all about. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that you have a very big fan in me and I'd hate to see this come to an end in April. Thank you for everything so far. I've really appreciated it.
    This is exactly why I started posting here as well.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Mr. Nash,

Are you going to a "pro" only thread? What does that even mean? I now have to pay $200 (?) dollars to follow along in your thread throughout the mlb season? Why? Because of T-wizzle? I also read Leetreaper's threads and T.W. is constantly doing the same nonsense in there. So because of this guy, we all have to pay SBR $200 to keep reading your stuff? Does SBR give you a cut of this action? I don't understand. You seem like a pretty balanced guy when it comes to winning and losing your bets. Why let one or two schmucks ruin the fun for everybody in here? All that is accomplishing is giving guys like Twizzle the satisfaction that he was solely responsible for ruining your thread. Or...we could F'n ignore the idiot and continue with business as usual. Trust me, the people that respect and follow you outnumber the idiots about 100/1 in your thread. PLEASE...reconsider what your doing and lets crush these books as a community.

Mr. McCutchen

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
    Mr. Nash,

Are you going to a "pro" only thread? What does that even mean? I now have to pay $200 (?) dollars to follow along in your thread throughout the mlb season? Why? Because of T-wizzle? I also read Leetreaper's threads and T.W. is constantly doing the same nonsense in there. So because of this guy, we all have to pay SBR $200 to keep reading your stuff? Does SBR give you a cut of this action? I don't understand. You seem like a pretty balanced guy when it comes to winning and losing your bets. Why let one or two schmucks ruin the fun for everybody in here? All that is accomplishing is giving guys like Twizzle the satisfaction that he was solely responsible for ruining your thread. Or...we could F'n ignore the idiot and continue with business as usual. Trust me, the people that respect and follow you outnumber the idiots about 100/1 in your thread. PLEASE...reconsider what your doing and lets crush these books as a community.

Mr. McCutchen
    no you will be able to read the thread , just not post in it.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Mr. Nash,

Mr. McCutchen
    You didn't get the memo yet? If you don't go pro and let SBR make money off you in place of bet points you are one of three things.

1) A broke dick fukk
    2) An air bettor
    3) Not a real person

Sometimes all three.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

The go pro line haha, yea I didn't go pro for fkn points I must be broke. Btich has a few Beck's and can't even comprehend properly. Twizz is all up in yo head lol hop off, u mad?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    You didn't get the memo yet? If you don't go pro and let SBR make money off you in place of bet points you are one of three things.

1) A broke dick fukk
    2) An air bettor
    3) Not a real person

Sometimes all three.

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Cant stand the heat get out of kitchen. Good riddance

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post

1) A broke dick fukk
    2) An air bettor
    3) Not a real person

Sometimes all three.
    It's a running SBR inside joke, not to be taken that seriously.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I told you guys from the get go I can be a whiny little a-hole at times, doesn't change the fact I am one of the nicest guys in the world, just makes me not perfect is all.

I got a short fuse, I get that, always have, need to work on that, anyway, not going anywhere, I'll keep doing this if you guys can put up with my little tantrums. Deal?

Fukked up card today, the Brave game is screaming bet Santana, I got that bird sitting on my shoulder nagging at me, "don't do it"
    There's always one team that you can't figure out, when you think they will click, they miss, you fade them, they win....
    That's Baltimore for me so far, Chen should get killed tonight, watch him win, I really like a total though, I got the bottom three teams (west coast) teams to look at, I'll have a play.

I am seeing a pattern with me, seems like just about every Sunday night I get pissed off at somebody or something and bitch out.

Be back in 20 or 30 minutes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by wade1 View Post
    Cant stand the heat get out of kitchen. Good riddance
    You talking to me pal?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    The go pro line haha, yea I didn't go pro for fkn points I must be broke. Btich has a few Beck's and can't even comprehend properly. Twizz is all up in yo head lol hop off, u mad?
    Yeah, that must be it pal.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Deal! We all have our moments (I have many). Do u ever use the ignore feature? Could work wonders in this situation...

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I told you guys from the get go I can be a whiny little a-hole at times, doesn't change the fact I am one of the nicest guys in the world, just makes me not perfect is all.

I got a short fuse, I get that, always have, need to work on that, anyway, not going anywhere, I'll keep doing this if you guys can put up with my little tantrums. Deal?

Fukked up card today, the Brave game is screaming bet Santana, I got that bird sitting on my shoulder nagging at me, "don't do it"
    There's always one team that you can't figure out, when you think they will click, they miss, you fade them, they win....
    That's Baltimore for me so far, Chen should get killed tonight, watch him win, I really like a total though, I got the bottom three teams (west coast) teams to look at, I'll have a play.

I am seeing a pattern with me, seems like just about every Sunday night I get pissed off at somebody or something and bitch out.

Thank You!

Let's kill the bookies!

stevenash

Deal! We all have our moments (I have many). Do u ever use the ignore feature? Could work wonders in this situation...
    I don't really care, they say their piece, I say mine and I move on.

derekjeter8
    derekjeter8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 834

Nash don't listen to these guys keep up the good work most of us in here really appreciate what you do and all the time you put it in there is always going to be haters ...when ure doing good there always going to be that jealousy just keep up the good work love your insight on the game have not seen anybody better than you

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

hooray he is back!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by derekjeter8 View Post
    Nash don't listen to these guys keep up the good work most of us in here really appreciate what you do and all the time you put it in there is always going to be haters ...when ure doing good there always going to be that jealousy just keep up the good work love your insight on the game have not seen anybody better than you
    OK thanks, I don't need the accolades, lol, if you guys keep blowing smoke up my ass my fat head will get fatter.

LucksGotThis
    LucksGotThis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Bro don't let these guys under your skin. They care more about trash talk then betting actual games... BOL

ipaulster
    ipaulster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 816

OK thanks, I don't need the accolades, lol, if you guys keep blowing smoke up my ass my fat head will get fatter.
    We just don't want you to go, lol.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by LucksGotThis View Post
    Bro don't let these guys under your skin. They care more about trash talk then betting actual games... BOL
    I get it, thanks.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by ipaulster View Post
    We just don't want you to go, lol.
    I know, like I said, I can be little bitch boy sometimes, not perfect.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I know. My comments had little to or nothing to do with you. I think its hilarious when everyone gets worked up over it. I was just filling in a very concerned sounding mr mccutchen.

Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

how about cinci tonight?? pirates have lost rods last 4 starts and baileys 9-3 when pitching on 5 days rest...

Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

not to mention rodriguez is hurt and allowed 7 runs in 11 innings to the cubs...

SharpSchaap
    SharpSchaap's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm done here, end of thread.
    You win, end of thread
    Done

Thank T-Wizz
    These type of posts are intended for others to beg them to come back and beg them to keep posting. These type of forums are for adults while understanding that children also troll these threads and you just have to learn to ignore and not provide immature people with attention. If you water the grass, it will grow. Don't respond to kids and act like an adult and you will be all good.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    how about cinci tonight?? pirates have lost rods last 4 starts and baileys 9-3 when pitching on 5 days rest...
    Cinci over 7.5 Pitt is the play tonight.
    I'll write it up in a second.

There is a shitload of crappy pitching tonight.
    I'd bet Wheeler if his team did not strike out 200000 times a game.
    Rangers are dusting off Colby Lewis. Colby fukking Lewis? Really? Seattle might score five off of that relic.
    Ugly ass card today.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by SharpSchaap View Post
    These type of posts are intended for others to beg them to come back and beg them to keep posting. These type of forums are for adults while understanding that children also troll these threads and you just have to learn to ignore and not provide immature people with attention. If you water the grass, it will grow. Don't respond to kids and act like an adult and you will be all good.
    Thanks for dropping by, good luck tonight.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Rangers are dusting off Colby Lewis. Colby fukking Lewis? Really? Seattle might score five off of that relic.
    Ugly ass card today.
    I really like wheeler tonight. Arizona is trash, like you said though, mets are also horrible on the offensive side of the game

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    I really like wheeler tonight. Arizona is trash, like you said though, mets are also horrible on the offensive side of the game
    Yeah, but Murphy and Wright on top should rake this meatball.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13629

OK then you sux!! Only 49-12. Please we can find that anywhere right?

Just kidding Nasher. BOL pal!! and THX!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Ugly ass card today.
    lots of good pitchers on the bump tonight nash

Archer
    Bailey
    Zimmerman
    Santanna
    Chavez

Bailey and Zimmerman will both bounce back with solid performances

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Miss your old Steve Nash avatar, bring it back!

stevenash

Over 7.5 -110 Reds v. Pirates

Missed (badly) with my Oriole pick yesterday
    Nobody is perfect, not even a perfect asshole.

YTD
    12-3
    +20.74 *

I'm multi tasking like a bandit here, I'll keep this brief.

Even with his two no hitters, Homer doesn't really strike fear into most lineups, especially not the Pirates.
    Homer has been awful this year, and the Pirates smack him around.
    Bailey has faced McCutchen 48 times, Andy Mac is 11 for 37 .297, get this, walked him 11 times, doesn't want anything to do with him, 11 hits and 11 walks in 48 at bats is almost 50 pecent OBA.
    What's the most important stat people? OBA.
    Expect McCutchen to be on base at least twice tonight.
    Russell Martin creams him, Alvarez has taken Homer deep twice too.

Pirates will get theirs tonight.

I've been screaming for two years Reds need to hit Votto second in the order.
    He hits second yesterday, boom !
    I watched that Red game yesterday, because I love Cingrani, that lineup finally is waking up.
    Votto loves to tee off on Wandy, like the Pirtates and Bailey, Reds will get theirs too tonight.

Over 7.5 Reds / Pirates is my play tonight. 2*
    (looking at Mets and Mariners too, but no play unless I add it later)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    Miss your old Steve Nash avatar, bring it back!
    How about a UCOnn avatar?
    Parade was amazing yesterday

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last