Originally posted on 04/14/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
You didn't get the memo yet? If you don't go pro and let SBR make money off you in place of bet points you are one of three things.

1) A broke dick fukk
2) An air bettor
3) Not a real person

Sometimes all three.
It's a running SBR inside joke, not to be taken that seriously.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I told you guys from the get go I can be a whiny little a-hole at times, doesn't change the fact I am one of the nicest guys in the world, just makes me not perfect is all.

I got a short fuse, I get that, always have, need to work on that, anyway, not going anywhere, I'll keep doing this if you guys can put up with my little tantrums. Deal?

Fukked up card today, the Brave game is screaming bet Santana, I got that bird sitting on my shoulder nagging at me, "don't do it"
There's always one team that you can't figure out, when you think they will click, they miss, you fade them, they win....
That's Baltimore for me so far, Chen should get killed tonight, watch him win, I really like a total though, I got the bottom three teams (west coast) teams to look at, I'll have a play.

I am seeing a pattern with me, seems like just about every Sunday night I get pissed off at somebody or something and bitch out.

Be back in 20 or 30 minutes.