1. #1
    Big Bear
    Sharp as a Tack!
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 36,618
    Betpoints: 7661

    Iowa is Favored by 5.5 against Wisconsin Who Do YOU got?

    Will Bo Ryan have his boys ready to go for the early road tipoff?

  2. #2
    mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-04-08
    Posts: 1,050
    Betpoints: 3619

    Tough call. Never know what Wisconsin team will show up. Seems like a lot of points to be laying.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/11/2018

    BTP
    Week 15
    4-1-0 465 pts


  3. #3
    Big Bear
    Sharp as a Tack!
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 36,618
    Betpoints: 7661

    line already moved to 6... do we chase the steam?

  4. #4
    Nuggets77
    Nuggets77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-28-11
    Posts: 77
    Betpoints: 6513

    Hawkeyes are a thorn in Wisco's side...I will be laying the points.

  5. #5
    las8
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 598

    I can't do it. Gotta wait on a 2H line, hawks have been streaky at home. A lot of rich old people who prefer to sip on a wine cooler before the game, nothing like Kinnick getting as drunk as possible before walking in. I think it will be a close game but then again Iowa might be pissed after blowing that game in Madison. Hawks ML if I play anything before the game.

  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 274,773
    Betpoints: 1201

    I took Wisky..probably a bad play but maybe score will be lower and we can sneak in the cover

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  7. #7
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 15,053
    Betpoints: 11

    Wisky as well.....
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018


  8. #8
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 15,053
    Betpoints: 11

    +6 !
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 01/18/2018


  9. #9
    Dilo
    Beam Me Up, Scotty
    Dilo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-13
    Posts: 1,087
    Betpoints: 731

    Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    I can't do it. Gotta wait on a 2H line, hawks have been streaky at home. A lot of rich old people who prefer to sip on a wine cooler before the game, nothing like Kinnick getting as drunk as possible before walking in. I think it will be a close game but then again Iowa might be pissed after blowing that game in Madison. Hawks ML if I play anything before the game.
    Old rich people in Iowa are wild. Nothing compares to carver-hawkeye where it's off the chain.

  10. #10
    KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-14
    Posts: 9,288
    Betpoints: 8818

    All this whiteness is blinding.

    There are 9 and a half white guys on the court right now. Amazing.

  11. #11
    Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-11-12
    Posts: 616
    Betpoints: 1571

    Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    All this whiteness is blinding.

    There are 9 and a half white guys on the court right now. Amazing.



    They might as well broadcast the game in black and white

  12. #12
    las8
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 598

    Iowa 1st 10 min -2.5

  13. #13
    las8
    las8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-09-09
    Posts: 664
    Betpoints: 598

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilo View Post
    Old rich people in Iowa are wild. Nothing compares to carver-hawkeye where it's off the chain.

    An occasional clap and standing ovation is nothing like Kinnick. I went to one bball game when I was a student there vs. MSU when they were #9 in 2009. I can't even compare the atmosphere at that basketball game to even the early football games when they would play garbage teams.

  14. #14
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 274,773
    Betpoints: 1201

    Iowa starting to hits its stride

    Going to be tight till end

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


Top