SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Updated lines for the Champions League matches!

Hello soccer lovers, ive pasted the links to the updates i did yesterday with Alex from Sport Betting Agency where we reviewed last weeks previews, updated the lines and and then he agreed/disagreed with the picks whilst giving his own opinions too. There's some great lines available now right before the match, so now's your last chance to get in there before they kick off!

Tuesday's matches:

Manchester City vs Barcelona

Bayer Leverkusen vs PSG

Wednesday's matches:

AC Milan vs Atletico Madrid

Arsenal vs Bayern Munich

JBFROMKENTUCKY
    JBFROMKENTUCKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

is the over too obvious?? Man City is scoring at home and Barcelona is scoring one as well, Hard to see this stay under 2.5 no?

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by JBFROMKENTUCKY View Post
    is the over too obvious?? Man City is scoring at home and Barcelona is scoring one as well, Hard to see this stay under 2.5 no?
    the obvious choice for everyone is the over for sure, but im wavering . . with two such strong teams with good defense and attack they can cancel each other out . . it happens alot . . so i think im staying away from both the over and under bet. Both the tipsters who previewed the match seem to think that both teams will play on the attack, meaning we are very likely to see goals. I also got a message from one the tipsters today, saying "Enjoy the match and the rain of goals" . .so we'll see. Which way are you leaning?

JBFROMKENTUCKY
    JBFROMKENTUCKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

Manchester City knows what awaits in Barcelona on the trip in march. Their camp has to want 2 goals minimum today, I think man city sees the draw as a big failure honestly. Your getting great value on both sides as well, this could very well of been the champs league final!!!!! back to my point barcelona also knows they need to score an away goal, i think they get it. I see 1-1 and a go ahead man city goal around the 70th min with barca pushing hard the final 20:00

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Barca already talking about trying to play defense by possession. I would steer clear of the Over 3 and only bet Over 2.5/3 at a price better than what is being offered now. No Aguero means City may struggle a little more to score.

Man City PK / +0.5 -116 for 1 unit.
    Yaya Toure anytime scorer +300

Also Natalie let your hair down girl!

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    the obvious choice for everyone is the over for sure, but im wavering . . with two such strong teams with good defense and attack they can cancel each other out . . it happens alot . . so i think im staying away from both the over and under bet. Both the tipsters who previewed the match seem to think that both teams will play on the attack, meaning we are very likely to see goals. I also got a message from one the tipsters today, saying "Enjoy the match and the rain of goals" . .so we'll see. Which way are you leaning?
    Good defense? What planet you on?

Demichelis alone is enough to negate that whole argument. And the only weakness to be found in Barcelona is their defense, several clubs have had NO issues what so ever putting 1 or even 2 in their net both in CL and La Liga play all season no matter if their at home on Camp Nou or away.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Barca already talking about trying to play defense by possession. I would steer clear of the Over 3 and only bet Over 2.5/3 at a price better than what is being offered now. No Aguero means City may struggle a little more to score.

Man City PK / +0.5 -116 for 1 unit.
    Yaya Toure anytime scorer +300

Also Natalie let your hair down girl!
    Was thinking the same, although i stopped listening when she said theres value on "both sides"

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Good defense? What planet you on?

Demichelis alone is enough to negate that whole argument. And the only weakness to be found in Barcelona is their defense, several clubs have had NO issues what so ever putting 1 or even 2 in their net both in CL and La Liga play all season no matter if their at home on Camp Nou or away.
    Yes GOOD defense, i didnt say GREAT! Yes they do let in goals, but other than Atletico Madrid, they have conceded the least goals in La Liga.

plekz

And if La Liga was the Premier League it might be a valid point, but we are talking about a league where the discrepency between the top three and ''the rest'' is so huge that they arent even comparable.

Usually the rest of the teams need red cards or the other team having half their squad unavailable for them to come away with anything at all.

As for Man City if Kompany is having a good day at the office Man City has a competent backline, if he doesn't however it all falls apart, look at their away games during his injury period last fall.

I think Man City are going to be in trouble without the bull, Demichelis is nowhere near fast enough to pick up Messi or Neymar. And Pelligrini has shown time and time again that his idea of ''defense'' is to outscore the opponent.

It's City @ Etihad

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Bayer PSG under 2.5 and ManC Barca draw small plays

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    And if La Liga was the Premier League it might be a valid point, but we are talking about a league where the discrepency between the top three and ''the rest'' is so huge that they arent even comparable.

Usually the rest of the teams need red cards or the other team having half their squad unavailable for them to come away with anything at all.

As for Man City if Kompany is having a good day at the office Man City has a competent backline, if he doesn't however it all falls apart, look at their away games during his injury period last fall.

I think Man City are going to be in trouble without the bull, Demichelis is nowhere near fast enough to pick up Messi or Neymar. And Pelligrini has shown time and time again that his idea of ''defense'' is to outscore the opponent.

It's City @ Etihad
    I agree with your premier league point, and yes im rooting for City, its where im from :-)

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Keep up the great work Natalie. I for one really appreciate what you're doing here.

As for the champions league fixtures tonight. I'll skip the City match. I hope City wins too. I'm taking PSG PK. May we all enjoy these games.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

City - Barca 1-1 or 0-0. Barca will be pleased to score a goal and get unbeaten from Itihad, cause they count a lot more on their home games in Spain. You guys who wanna play the Over just think of this scenario - Barca scores first, and doesn't push for a 2nd at all but get the possesion of the ball to 70-80 %. The Over 2,5 is a public burial today. The pair Kompani / Lescott is just decent, while Barca can defend with possession only if they decide to. Think about it.

Akatana

All this City v Barca arguments are like a broken record. Tonight my friends is the night we see just how brutal Man-City can be. I say Barca hide your kids and hide your wives when you go to the Etihad.

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Keep up the great work Natalie. I for one really appreciate what you're doing here.

As for the champions league fixtures tonight. I'll skip the City match. I hope City wins too. I'm taking PSG PK. May we all enjoy these games.
    Aww how lovely are you! Thanks for that xxx

SBR Natalie

disappointed with the result :-( but very happy i didn't bet the over!

Akatana

Yeah suxx big time. Damn. Anything can happen in the next leg with Aguero.

Im glad I skipped it all lol

RubberKettle

City are out. Dont even bother with the 2nd leg. 0-2 today but that's why we play small in UCL.

My man Zlatan should of told me he was ready to explode.

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    City are out. Dont even bother with the 2nd leg. 0-2 today but that's why we play small in UCL.

My man Zlatan should of told me he was ready to explode.
    I agree, City have had it

RubberKettle

City should of tried to assert themselves more. Of what I saw before the Red card they were far to cautious. Negredo could of equalized mid 2nd half is he wasn't always looking to lay off passes.

Arsenal n Bayern tomorrow. Should be a tight game IMO.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

City got players that do not deserve to be in the team. They should be sold immediately cause they screwing the team efforts - Demichelis, Dzeko, Kolarov, they just do not suit the City class. Pelegrini lost the match at the beginning choosing so defensive formation with a lone striker. Was he afraid of Barca or what? You get 1 chance a year to play Barca and you need to show up for the game and try to overplay them. Changing the tactic was a big mistake Imo. Giving the ball to Barca means you lose for sure, it was just what happened.

plekz

Stop smoking bathsalts, Demichelis yes. Dzeko is not the best no. But Kolorov is definetly good enough for Man City.

Of everyone on the pitch yesterday the ones that worked the hardest was Silva , Kompany , Kolorov & Fernandinho

Lescott & Demichelis are FAR more bigger ?? for City then Dzeko or Kolorov is.

AlexBoomBet
    AlexBoomBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

On the preview Leverkusen vs PSG , almost all tips are great , over 2.5 goals , PSG to score 2 or more goals , PSG to score in every half and PSG to win the game. So great tips there. And great previews Nat

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by TommySBAgency View Post
    On the preview Leverkusen vs PSG , almost all tips are great , over 2.5 goals , PSG to score 2 or more goals , PSG to score in every half and PSG to win the game. So great tips there. And great previews Nat
    I cant take all the credit ;-)

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

natalie quit smoking

natalie it is bad for your health

natalie have a bud light

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    natalie quit smoking

natalie it is bad for your health

natalie have a bud light
    Odd thing to say

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

natalie i am just looking out for you

that is all

SBR Natalie

Im sad the gunners lost, two premier league teams in 2 days . . .buuut, with two winning bets from the match, Bayern to win at 1.85 and Bayern Munich Asian Handicap -1 at a very nice 2.35 its not all doom and gloom ;-)