1. #1
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    I Have A Confession To Make..

    I don't know what has happened, or what curse has been cast but I will not lie any longer because it is eating me alive

    I am 3-25 in my last 28 plays bet. This is not a lie, and I have lost on big favorites. Lately, Russian Women hockey -220 over the Swiss, they lost 2-0. Just now, I tailed Jerseylove on the NC and Florida St. First Half Under -130 and it lost. I will post my Pinnacle graded wagers If needed but this is disgusting. I am a good capper so I do not know what is happening. This is the worst streak I have seen. I am without speech aand buried to infinity

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,161
    Betpoints: 3146

    Good luck guy anytime around here we know of a loser we tell him at least you have tried son

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  3. #3
    broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-14-09
    Posts: 13,339
    Betpoints: 907

    what's your next pick?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

  4. #4
    TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-13
    Posts: 3,551
    Betpoints: 768

    seaweed i went stone cold once too. few years ago. if you are patient and not a square it will turn around

  5. #5
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 41,758
    Betpoints: 327

    That takes talent. I'm a huge mush, but I don't think I've ever done that.

    GL pal

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  6. #6
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,040
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    That takes talent. I'm a huge mush, but I don't think I've ever done that.

    GL pal
    Don't sell yourself short...you're pretty bad
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

  7. #7
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 29,622
    Betpoints: 75

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I don't know what has happened, or what curse has been cast but I will not lie any longer because it is eating me alive

    I am 3-25 in my last 28 plays bet. This is not a lie, and I have lost on big favorites. Lately, Russian Women hockey -220 over the Swiss, they lost 2-0. Just now, I tailed Jerseylove on the NC and Florida St. First Half Under -130 and it lost. I will post my Pinnacle graded wagers If needed but this is disgusting. I am a good capper so I do not know what is happening. This is the worst streak I have seen. I am without speech aand buried to infinity
    huh?
    Points Awarded:

    Booya711 gave leetreaper 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard, and ACoochy

  8. #8
    Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-11
    Posts: 12,591
    Betpoints: 1781

    I thought you were broke? Betting on credit?

    And yeah, you suck. You've never been a good capper, sorry. Good cappers don't abandon every season long thread they make after 2 weeks of getting buried.

  9. #9
    Booya711
    outta fukks to give
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 12,604
    Betpoints: 3906

    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    huh?
    Dude is worthless just like his posts...

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  10. #10
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    If I had any money left I would put bit on Idaho St. +3.5

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  11. #11
    TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-13
    Posts: 3,551
    Betpoints: 768

    seaweed do you have a ps3?

    if you do play some online games. they are addicting. will refresh your love for capping with some time off
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ItsMeMrMattE

  12. #12
    boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-10
    Posts: 9,717
    Betpoints: 36

    I have a confession to make..

    I'm 25-3 in my last 28

    thanks again weeder
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vegas39, aggieshawn, oldscho0led, and yisman

  13. #13
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    seaweed do you have a ps3?

    if you do play some online games. they are addicting. will refresh your love for capping with some time off
    Don't have it. Never played anything since the Gretzky hockey game for nintendo but my grandmother couldn't stand the background music so she put it in the bathtub even though it said do not put in water. Tony I am on my last dollars, but anytime I get enough to deposit I do. It's a sickness.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  14. #14
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,040
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    If I had any money left I would put bit on Idaho St. +3.5
    Go to the local Homeless Shelter and donate your time...it will make you feel better about yourself

  15. #15
    BIGDAY
    cureangelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-17-10
    Posts: 41,758
    Betpoints: 327

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Don't sell yourself short...you're pretty bad

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  16. #16
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,040
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    You served me up a fast ball right down the middle of the plate

  17. #17
    ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-30-10
    Posts: 4,759
    Betpoints: 3947

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post

    Don't have it. Never played anything since the Gretzky hockey game for nintendo but my grandmother couldn't stand the background music so she put it in the bathtub even though it said do not put in water. Tony I am on my last dollars, but anytime I get enough to deposit I do. It's a sickness.
    lol. ya man, you're finding enjoyment in the wrong part. when you get more gratitude in being right about a pick rather than the monetary gain, then you will progress.

  18. #18
    High3rEl3m3nt
    Little Richard = GOAT
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 7,120
    Betpoints: 3775

    screenshot or it never happened...

  19. #19
    TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-13
    Posts: 3,551
    Betpoints: 768

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Don't have it. Never played anything since the Gretzky hockey game for nintendo but my grandmother couldn't stand the background music so she put it in the bathtub even though it said do not put in water. Tony I am on my last dollars, but anytime I get enough to deposit I do. It's a sickness.
    gretzky hockey game was like 22 years ago

    how old is granny seaweed 90 lol

  20. #20
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Steal grannys purse

  21. #21
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    gretzky hockey game was like 22 years ago

    how old is granny seaweed 90 lol
    94 years young

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  22. #22
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    94 years young
    Saer Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  23. #23
    Louisvillekid1
    Toga toga
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-17-07
    Posts: 37,453
    Betpoints: 232

    Lol this is not a confession

    someone bump my confession thread on blow lol

  24. #24
    GUMMO77
    Chipping the Reese in life.
    GUMMO77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-10
    Posts: 7,564
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    If I had any money left I would put bit on Idaho St. +3.5


  25. #25
    z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 1,015
    Betpoints: 1956

    Good luck Weedman.....

    "You can do it "


  26. #26
    odog11
    I'm ready to go in coach
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-11
    Posts: 3,465
    Betpoints: 2594

    This guy slowly moving up my list of favorite Canadians. Going to be tough to take over #1 spot though.



    Not easy to do, but if you pick your spots the Costanza method can help turn it around.


  27. #27
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,027
    Betpoints: 588

    Saer remember what the giant once said"Tis better to give than receive"

  28. #28
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 4,032
    Betpoints: 607

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I don't know what has happened, or what curse has been cast but I will not lie any longer because it is eating me alive

    I am 3-25 in my last 28 plays bet. This is not a lie, and I have lost on big favorites. Lately, Russian Women hockey -220 over the Swiss, they lost 2-0. Just now, I tailed Jerseylove on the NC and Florida St. First Half Under -130 and it lost. I will post my Pinnacle graded wagers If needed but this is disgusting. I am a good capper so I do not know what is happening. This is the worst streak I have seen. I am without speech aand buried to infinity

    Ill be at the Fallsview Casino for 2 weeks starting this Thusday playing poker, come by i'll put you in a game. just got to pay your way from Toronto to Niagra Falls and you got a free roll.

  29. #29
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Saer remember what the giant once said"Tis better to give than receive"
    Thank you for your luck, thank you. I am getting ready for a long trip, my thoughts are with you. Beautiful like cherries, laughing in the sun, smell like wine, plum in your eye, warm soul, and wide love, forever you will be remembered.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  30. #30
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Ill be at the Fallsview Casino for 2 weeks starting this Thusday playing poker, come by i'll put you in a game. just got to pay your way from Toronto to Niagra Falls and you got a free roll.
    How will I find you? Getting there would be a mission. If I start biking there tomorrow morning will I make it by Thursday??

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  31. #31
    DiggityDaggityDo
    Take me to the Ho Farm
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-30-08
    Posts: 41,983
    Betpoints: 177

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Go to the local Homeless Shelter and donate your time...it will make you feel better about yourself
    What Dirty Sanchez meant to say is go to Tijuana and donate your liver. You'll be back in the game with a fat roll. It will make you feel better about yourself.

  32. #32
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    What Dirty Sanchez meant to say is go to Tijuana and donate your liver. You'll be back in the game with a fat roll. It will make you feel better about yourself.
    Diggity, every day is a grind. I can't wait until Spring then I can have a yard sale

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  33. #33
    Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-29-06
    Posts: 4,032
    Betpoints: 607

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    How will I find you? Getting there would be a mission. If I start biking there tomorrow morning will I make it by Thursday??

    Biking may be a bitch, a tad cold for that, take the bus i believe they charge you 10$ and giveyou back $15 to play with.

    How will you find me? just go to the poker room and look for the good looking guy or ask the person working the list at the front of the poker room for AL.

  34. #34
    Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-19-12
    Posts: 21,655
    Betpoints: 1389

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Biking may be a bitch, a tad cold for that, take the bus i believe they charge you 10$ and giveyou back $15 to play with.

    How will you find me? just go to the poker room and look for the good looking guy or ask the person working the list at the front of the poker room for AL.

    Garden
    Variety
    Troll 24/7 All Day


  35. #35
    odog11
    I'm ready to go in coach
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-13-11
    Posts: 3,465
    Betpoints: 2594

    Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    How will I find you? Getting there would be a mission. If I start biking there tomorrow morning will I make it by Thursday??
    Was going to say just hitch, but with the way your luck has been going, probably not a good idea.


123 Last
Top