1. #1
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Here's where I stand...

    I deposited 100 into Heritage on Thursday.

    I have 292.48 as of today. Here is my rundown on today's NCAAB games:

    1) Delaware at Towson: Towson is a 3 point favorite here. I am leaning towards laying that because of the simple fact that Towson is 13-1 at home. Delaware beat them earlier in the year, so I think they will be looking for revenge. Also, 2 of Delawares top scorers are out because of suspension.

    2) NC Wilmington at William & Mary: I live about 15 miles from William & Mary, I have grown up watching them, they are about as questionable as Elton John at a titty bar. William & Mary laying 9 points against anyone is worthy of a NO PLAY.

    3) North Carolina at Florida State: I am taking North Carolina, could be a trap game but oh well. North Carolina is far too hot to try to not ride that against a mediocre Florida State team.

    4) Davidson at Citadel: No play. Davidson is gonna win the game of course, but 16.5 points is too much to lay on the road even if it is Citadel. Yes, I know Citadel gets their buttholes fondled every game, but like I said 16.5 is way too much.

    5) Texas State at Georgia State: Georgia State is one of "those" teams. You don't really know what you're gonna get. Yes, chances are that they are gonna win, but 12 points is a lot to lay. Especially with a team like Texas State. With Texas State you are almost guaranteed a road loss, but the thing about them is that they keep thos road games close. I think the play here is OVER 136 as both defenses are pretty bad and if Texas State can keep it close like they have a habit of doing, those late game free throws will bump that total substantially.

    6) Oklahoma State at Baylor: Baylor, and lay whatever points you have to. I'm truly not sold on this Oklahoma State team. But one thing I do know is that Baylor beat them by 6 on States home floor earlier this year, so I don't see how the 4 or 5 points should be a hard cover at home.

    7) Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Take the 14.5 point. That's ridiculous, I know the records indicate otherwise but MVSU beat Southern earlier this year and 14.5 is a hard cover. Especially against a team that has already knocked you off once this year. No significant injuries or suspensions to report here.

    8) Weber State at Idaho State: NO PLAY. Weber State won the meeting earlier this year, but only by 6 points. Weber State is also not very good on the road, so you don't really know what you are going to get with that game tonight, I'd stay away from it.

    If you actually read this, I would love to hear your insight.

  2. #2
    mac_514
    mac_514's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-14
    Posts: 532
    Betpoints: 860

    good write-up. i will be tailing unc and baylor. look forward to your future posts

  3. #3
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by mac_514 View Post
    good write-up. i will be tailing unc and baylor. look forward to your future posts
    Thank you sir, I am going to try to keep up with it, but I always say that and then I end up forgetting haha.

  4. #4
    CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-01-09
    Posts: 7,896
    Betpoints: 831

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I deposited 100 into Heritage on Thursday.

    I have 292.48 as of today. Here is my rundown on today's NCAAB games:

    1) Delaware at Towson: Towson is a 3 point favorite here. I am leaning towards laying that because of the simple fact that Towson is 13-1 at home. Delaware beat them earlier in the year, so I think they will be looking for revenge. Also, 2 of Delawares top scorers are out because of suspension.

    2) NC Wilmington at William & Mary: I live about 15 miles from William & Mary, I have grown up watching them, they are about as questionable as Elton John at a titty bar. William & Mary laying 9 points against anyone is worthy of a NO PLAY.

    3) North Carolina at Florida State: I am taking North Carolina, could be a trap game but oh well. North Carolina is far too hot to try to not ride that against a mediocre Florida State team.

    4) Davidson at Citadel: No play. Davidson is gonna win the game of course, but 16.5 points is too much to lay on the road even if it is Citadel. Yes, I know Citadel gets their buttholes fondled every game, but like I said 16.5 is way too much.

    5) Texas State at Georgia State: Georgia State is one of "those" teams. You don't really know what you're gonna get. Yes, chances are that they are gonna win, but 12 points is a lot to lay. Especially with a team like Texas State. With Texas State you are almost guaranteed a road loss, but the thing about them is that they keep thos road games close. I think the play here is OVER 136 as both defenses are pretty bad and if Texas State can keep it close like they have a habit of doing, those late game free throws will bump that total substantially.

    6) Oklahoma State at Baylor: Baylor, and lay whatever points you have to. I'm truly not sold on this Oklahoma State team. But one thing I do know is that Baylor beat them by 6 on States home floor earlier this year, so I don't see how the 4 or 5 points should be a hard cover at home.

    7) Mississippi Valley State at Southern: Take the 14.5 point. That's ridiculous, I know the records indicate otherwise but MVSU beat Southern earlier this year and 14.5 is a hard cover. Especially against a team that has already knocked you off once this year. No significant injuries or suspensions to report here.

    8) Weber State at Idaho State: NO PLAY. Weber State won the meeting earlier this year, but only by 6 points. Weber State is also not very good on the road, so you don't really know what you are going to get with that game tonight, I'd stay away from it.

    If you actually read this, I would love to hear your insight.
    i agree with your reads overall

    specifically,

    3) North Carolina at Florida State: agree, on NC but nothing huge, don't like the spot, especially after being on them big vs pitt and sweating it out.

    6) Oklahoma State at Baylor: disagree, ok st is ass and overrated but so is baylor, been fading both recently. no play for me but with a free bet I'd take ok st.

    7) Mississippi Valley State at Southern: agree

    8) Weber State at Idaho State: I didn't like the opener but when the line went down I took Weber -2 -121. They'll be ready for this one.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-16-13
    Posts: 2,401
    Betpoints: 1893

    I'm thinking of Oklahoma St. Seems like a trap, Smart out when he played when they lost by 6 at home. Oklahoma St. have been terrible their past few games, and now they open at +4. Seems sketchy, although line is moving to 5.5
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/17/2017

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  6. #6
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i agree with your reads overall

    specifically,

    3) North Carolina at Florida State: agree, on NC but nothing huge, don't like the spot, especially after being on them big vs pitt and sweating it out.

    6) Oklahoma State at Baylor: disagree, ok st is ass and overrated but so is baylor, been fading both recently. no play for me but with a free bet I'd take ok st.

    7) Mississippi Valley State at Southern: agree

    8) Weber State at Idaho State: I didn't like the opener but when the line went down I took Weber -2 -121. They'll be ready for this one.
    Thanks for the input. I just think Baylor will do their thing at home, but Haislip has got to get some looks if they wanna compete.

  7. #7
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    I'm thinking of Oklahoma St. Seems like a trap, Smart out when he played when they lost by 6 at home. Oklahoma St. have been terrible their past few games, and now they open at +4. Seems sketchy, although line is moving to 5.5
    That's why I say I'm not sold on the whole Oklahoma State deal. They seem to play better without their star player, but still cant win when it comes down to crunch time.

  8. #8
    z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-09-14
    Posts: 1,015
    Betpoints: 1956

    Very good work here.

    On number 1) however the line might have already been set knowing that the two players are suspended. Books usually
    know this stuff and set the line with it in mind. But you do know Delaware won't play as well without those guys.

    Just my two cents. Good luck on your picks.

  9. #9
    Smoke
    Daggles?
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-09-09
    Posts: 49,026
    Betpoints: 582

    Is citadel really that bad?

  10. #10
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,024
    Betpoints: 3121

    NC playing welll

    Baylor home maybe 1st half..Okl St in turmoil

    good luck

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  11. #11
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 21,506

    The battle of incompetence in Baylor tonight. Wouldn't trust either team, OSU chucks up garbage and just makes dumb plays continuously. Maybe the trash will land tonight and they win, who knows. Best of luck. Also don't like UNC but can't trust Hamilton and FSU either.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  12. #12
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    That fuccccccckn 1/2 time line w m state killed me.....losing @ home to Nebraska...letting pett shoot those 3's....just disgusting....vegas..those sharp fuckkn assholes....cant imagine many people pounded Nebraska +10 being up 7 ......-10....M state to win by 3...shocked I didn't go all in....smh ....back to tha grind...have what u have tow-nc-bay parlay and sep bets...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  13. #13
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by z-doggie View Post
    Very good work here.

    On number 1) however the line might have already been set knowing that the two players are suspended. Books usually
    know this stuff and set the line with it in mind. But you do know Delaware won't play as well without those guys.

    Just my two cents. Good luck on your picks.
    Oh I agree whole heartedly, which makes me wonder why the line is so low with two leading scorers out? Also, for the record Delaware hasn't lost since those two have been out. But I think they are due up.

  14. #14
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Is citadel really that bad?
    Yes sir. They are a pile of hot garbage.

  15. #15
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    That fuccccccckn 1/2 time line w m state killed me.....losing @ home to Nebraska...letting pett shoot those 3's....just disgusting....vegas..those sharp fuckkn assholes....cant imagine many people pounded Nebraska +10 being up 7 ......-10....M state to win by 3...shocked I didn't go all in....smh ....back to tha grind...have what u have tow-nc-bay parlay and sep bets...
    Sorry about that MSU loss. I took Nebraska and the 14 at the beginning, but my only two reasons were because Appling was out and it seemed like it was gonna be a low scoring affair. I saw the second half line, but I was way too scared to touch either side of it. I was almost certain MSU would come back and win.

    Best of luck to you.

  16. #16
    brodie
    you got the juice now
    brodie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-13
    Posts: 2,195
    Betpoints: 72

    i think davidson covers and wins by 20+

  17. #17
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    Appling played....guy had 2 points in 19 minutes....You know I sure did lmao....oh well.....they had it 49-51 and were on the grind back too.....only to let it slide....for control of the BIG10 really..Nebraska... just wow
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Sorry about that MSU loss. I took Nebraska and the 14 at the beginning, but my only two reasons were because Appling was out and it seemed like it was gonna be a low scoring affair. I saw the second half line, but I was way too scared to touch either side of it. I was almost certain MSU would come back and win.

    Best of luck to you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  18. #18
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by brodie View Post
    i think davidson covers and wins by 20+
    Always a possibility. They won by 19 earlier this season. BUT Citadel being at home might put up(and thats a big MIGHT) more of a fight and cover that spread. Of course they will lose, but the points are what really matters.

  19. #19
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Appling played....guy had 2 points in 19 minutes....You know I sure did lmao....oh well.....they had it 49-51 and were on the grind back too.....only to let it slide....for control of the BIG10 really..Nebraska... just wow
    Wow. I had no idea Appling played. Covers had him being out before the game. That was a HUGE parrt of my decision haha.

  20. #20
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    lol....niice.....happens on occasion....maybe him playing was a good thing for ya
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Wow. I had no idea Appling played. Covers had him being out before the game. That was a HUGE parrt of my decision haha.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  21. #21
    survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-11
    Posts: 1,972
    Betpoints: 9755

    Delaware has been playing without those two starters for a few weeks now FWIW. Still agree, slight lean on Towson even though I love this Delaware team

  22. #22
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    lol....niice.....happens on occasion....maybe him playing was a good thing for ya
    No joke, but that makes me wonder how often they mess up on injuries and things to that nature?

  23. #23
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    All the time....Scoremobile App has F$%^& me a few times too....I look multiple places now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    No joke, but that makes me wonder how often they mess up on injuries and things to that nature?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  24. #24
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    All the time....Scoremobile App has F$%^& me a few times too....I look multiple places now...
    I use score mobile for the scores, but covers for injuries and matchups. Pretty good overall I guess, but I don't like that Appling thing.

  25. #25
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    lol I feel ya...ive seen covers list QB's out then watched them start...its scary....big $$ look around
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I use score mobile for the scores, but covers for injuries and matchups. Pretty good overall I guess, but I don't like that Appling thing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  26. #26
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Good God Texas State is baddddd, I knew Citadel would cover that, but it was a smart no play. Big ups to North Carolina and Towson. First half went pretty well.

    Keep in mind I changed my pick to Oklahoma State after I did some more research.

  27. #27
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    Good So Far...Come on Baylor...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  28. #28
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    unreal how can you not inbound the ball I don't get it......touch foul double bonues.....4 probably atleast pushes unreal
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  29. #29
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 262,024
    Betpoints: 3121

    these games are crazy

    headbangers

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  30. #30
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    unreal how can you not inbound the ball I don't get it......touch foul double bonues.....4 probably atleast pushes unreal
    I would have liked the game to end there. Overtime can ruin my 7.

  31. #31
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    same...woulda hit my second half under...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  32. #32
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    God damn I'm so happy I bought that up to 7

  33. #33
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271

    Wow good day for both of us.....Nice Plays
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  34. #34
    PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-29-08
    Posts: 13,763
    Betpoints: 271
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/14/2017


  35. #35
    Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-12
    Posts: 1,854
    Betpoints: 296

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Hahaha Ihad a feeling that's what that was before I even clicked it.

12 Last
Top