MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Aww....the resident libtard chimes in. How shocking.

So again....no one heard a damn thing, in that whole area, besides Smart? Please.

Regardless....even if something was said, you simply cannot have players interact with fans in a physical way. It can't happen. Ever.

Anyone who can't understand the reasons why this cannot be tolerated is simply too stupid to bother with.
    How come Smart didn't go after the hundreds of other taunting fans before Orr? The way he reacts= Orr crossed the line......come on man, it's obvious

I agree that players can't do that, but some of these "fans" think they can say whatever the hell they want and it's absolute trash.....Especially in a college game, not even the pros

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie winning the thread

Nobody can prove the fan did anything wrong here

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Opie winning the thread

Smart's reaction is proof enough.....you are in denial or retarded if you can't deduce that

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

We all know what happened. Dude called him a N and Smart shoved him. If it happened in a regular public setting, "Superfan" would never have said it or would have been laid out. No one is gonna sell the fan out and wind up getting on the wrong side of their school. Smart will probably get suspended a game or two and that will be that. The interesting thing will be to see how the NCAA screws this up, either by waiting too long and having Smart out during a key game or tournament setting ... or that they give him a handful of games which would be ridiculous.

Pathetic that people resort to things like this at games that are supposed to be fun. No excuse for Smart shoving him I suppose, but as usual it's a dumb argument for white people to make regardless because we don't deal with that sort of shit day to day. There's really nothing comparable that anyone could call a white person that would be as hate filled unless it had something to do with religion maybe.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 02-09-14 at 01:28 PM.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Opie winning the thread

it happened 15 hours ago and you are already closing the investigation?

WTF ?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    How come Smart didn't go after the hundreds of other taunting fans before Orr? The way he reacts= Orr crossed the line......come on man, it's obvious

I agree that players can't do that, but some of these "fans" think they can say whatever the hell they want and it's absolute trash.....Especially in a college game, not even the pros
    Money, don't you know that Orr is the victim here?? ... Fukking Texas... They blame liberals for the pussifacation of America, but cry like bitches when an old fart gets pushed

I hope more athletes start pushing these pansies around that think they can say what ever they want with no ramifications

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie winning the thread

Seriously, could you fit any more of Opie's scrotum in your mouth while you post?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Oh great! So he only fukks his team over for 5 games in the stretch run of the season.

It was a selfish act to do what he did. You can't be yourself before the team. End of story.
    based on smart's reaction it is almost a virtual certainty that what the fan said was inappropriate. given that an incident like this has NEVER happened with smart before, i would give him ZERO games as a suspension

my prediction of the 5 game suspension by the NCAA is only because they know they need to pacify the schmucks out there, some of whom are in this very thread

muldoon

The TT fan is obviously a loudmouth. Will be interesting to see how boisterous he gets in future games when 20 people will have their phones pointed at home non stop after this.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Opie winning the thread

opier may be a winner here but your always a loser gueye

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    based on smart's reaction it is almost a virtual certainty that what the fan said was inappropriate. given that an incident like this has NEVER happened with smart before, i would give him ZERO games as a suspension

my prediction of the 5 game suspension by the NCAA is only because they know they need to pacify the schmucks out there, some of whom are in this very thread
    Your logic is flawed. First time killers should walk like OJ because they hadn't previously murdered before?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Please show me these "reports." No one actually at the game reported that. Not did the cameras pick up anything.

So do tell....
    oops

gottlieb > opier

Capture2.jpg

edit: fukkin shit uploads....pic and tweet is here
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/co...icle-1.1607624

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Your logic is flawed. First time killers should walk like OJ because they hadn't previously murdered before?
    If I'm correct OJ was never convicted of murder..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    If I'm correct OJ was never convicted of murder..
    Karma is a bitch.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aww....the resident libtard chimes in. How shocking.

So again....no one heard a damn thing, in that whole area, besides Smart? Please.

Regardless....even if something was said, you simply cannot have players interact with fans in a physical way. It can't happen. Ever.

Anyone who can't understand the reasons why this cannot be tolerated is simply too stupid to bother with.
    I know reading is hard for you but try and keep up. I said nobody around him would sell him out, of course they heard what he said. Also I'd love for you to point out where I said Smart's actions were justified. Again ill wait, I know reading comprehension is not your forte.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I know reading is hard for you but try and keep up. I said nobody around him would sell him out, of course they heard what he said. Also I'd love for you to point out where I said Smart's actions were justified. Again ill wait, I know reading comprehension is not your forte.
    So you're saying that the 20 people in ear shot collaborated at the same time to not look in amaze at the hick? You're delusional.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post

Yeah lets give all players one free push of any fan they want. Better use it wisely though you only get one.

jjgold

Wait until the NBA on road..he is going to be called every racial name in the book even on the street because if he attacks lawsuits!!!

I would call him a name as long as other people around so if he hits me I get $100k

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    oops

gottlieb > opier

Capture2.jpg

edit: fukkin shit uploads....pic and tweet is here
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/co...icle-1.1607624
    Jeff Orr should clear it up and just admit what he said. If he didn't call him the N word - then what exactly did he say? He's brave enough behind what he perceived to be an invisible barrier to say it, why not just fess up.

Smart will get suspended without a doubt. I'm curious though.

I remember a couple rangers fans taunting Mike Cameron by yelling the address of his girlfriend. Made me wonder then (as now), if there are any "can't cross" lines for fans, or if it's just venue to venue.

jjgold

The Texas FAN won

Why???????????

Smart is going to get suspended

Thats what it is all about

DrStale

So you're saying that the 20 people in ear shot collaborated at the same time to not look in amaze at the hick? You're delusional.
    So if 20 people heard him say "Good game fella!" why isnt that information out there? I have no idea what he said, but if you dont think it was pretty horrible youre the delusional one.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

You've obviously never been to Lubbock. Same town that had a rash of people putting racist stuff on Obama signs during the election and plenty of other incidents. Most of the tools around this guy probably thought it was funny. That's how racists work. The more remote the city/town in TX, the more you'll find these idiots. Lived in plenty of spots in TX to know it's still a major problem today.

jjgold

Smart should quit the game if he thinks he is not going to be called racial names

its part of the game now

fire up opponents and get them out of their game

Win at all costs..good for Texas Fan

He is the hero and Smart is the villian..its how it is turning out

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

The Texas FAN won

Why???????????

Smart is going to get suspended

Thats what it is all about
    the fact that you think there is a winning and losing side here proves why your a lifelong loser gueey

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Karma is a bitch.
    Your logic is flawed deucer.

jjgold

The Texas fan fan does not give a fuk what he said, why should he???

He is not a friend of Smart and hates the opponent

Totally within rules

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

The Texas fan fan does not give a fuk what he said, why should he???

He is not a friend of Smart and hates the opponent

Totally within rules
    can you not read you fukkin dumbass? unrall

muldoon

Opie on the left. Jeff Orr on the right. Cousins maybe?

hmm.jpg
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

hmm.jpg

jjgold

so many pussies here

Who gives a fuk about a racial slur

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Dissapointed in you JJ- you dont call someone the n word.
    Charles Barkley wouldve knocked him out and been looking for him after the game.

jjgold

Blacks calls whites names all the time

I could care less

I got more important things to worry about

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

This happened for two reasons. First because of the situation, State could have won but after that dunk and foul Smart was just frustrated and second, the proximity of the heckling, no doubt Smart has heard racial slus at games before, but when you couple the frustration of another loss with so much pressure to win on him and his team along with the heckling being as close as it was thus this happened. Both are wrong, Smart shouldnt have did what he did and the fan shouldnt have said what he said but fans do this at every sporting event like this. We live in a reactionary society, honestly why should the fan be accused more harshly than the other fans who say the same exact things at players, he's being accused only because a player this time has reacted to such, if Smart doesnt react nobody knows anything about what he said other than Smart and those close to the fan, if Smart doesnt react rather says later what the fan said many wouldnt believe him nor would they care much. Smart had an outburst a week ago after some bad calls, he just has to control his emotions more, I understand the frustration but you just have to control yourself better young man. Again Im sure it wasnt the first time Smart and probably most ethnic players have heard racial things at games it just so happened that Smart was frustrated enough and this particular fan was close enough to Smart to justify a reaction in his mind.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

hmm.jpg

jjgold

Blacks in this day and age much more racists than whites
    You need to accept it in todays society

Laugh it off or just call him a name back

real simple
    Points Awarded:

retard gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 34567 Last