Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Re: Response To Private Message from the Big**

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
    Hey penetrate Up. I do not see you winning $1500.00 in here like I did. I can crush you anytime I choose to. That is both football wise and physically. Now go screw yourself you loser. Only an idiot would wager on a team because of the colors of their uni"s. I won more money this season that you EVER will, and I can prove it. You are nothing but a loser. Again, I DARE you to put your money where your mouth is.
    You've won more money this season than I have in my lifetime and you state that you can prove it?
    DO IT, DIPSHIT!

You keep bragging about the fukking $1,500 you won in the BTP contest. You've posted numerous times that your 1500 was more than I had won this season. Now, DickWeed, how many times do I have to post screen shots and pictures that PROVE that I won wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more in one week than your measly 1500?

Tell ya what... I'm going to shyt on your face AND in your mouth ONE MORE TIME!

NOW, DID YOU SEE THOSE, YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUKKER?

You can crush me? REALLY?

Let me tell YOU something, DICKWEED... you are incapable of crushing anything but your nutz... nada, nothing. Every time you open your mouth/tap the keys on your keyboard, nothing but worthless SHYT comes out. You're a legend in your own fukked up mind, but that's about it. You are nothing... your parents have confessed, that they wish they'd aborted your stupid, worthless, piece if shit ass.

• You claim to live in Palm Springs
    • You claim to be a graduate of the university of southern california
    • You claim to be a retired cop
    • You claim to belong to a gambling syndicate

I find it amusing that your (alleged) degree from usc allowed you to be a traffic cop
    I find it amusing that a traffic cop claims to be worth millions.
    I find it amusing that you attempt to ridicule someone's spelling.
    I find it amusing that you claim that you can find out the identity of individuals who place wagers at any Las Vegas sports book
    I find it amusing that you ridicule people who do not have a spreadsheet, when you, yourself, have edited and deleted more entries in yours than Killer _Demo ever did
    I found it extremely amusing when you boasted in a post, that you spend more money in one day than I do in a month. (Now, that's funny... I don't care who the fukk you are!)

Hey dumbass... I could care less what the fukk YOU SPEND in ONE DAY! You're so fukked up, that you were too stupid to know that what you SHOULD HAVE BOASTED was, "I make more money in one day than you do in a month".

I probably made more gambling in the week ending 12-15-13 than you have this entire year... maybe your entire life.

Let me tell you something BigPhag... I am the last person you ever want to confront, unless you want that moment to be your last.

I am done with you... you're white trash and your parents were correct... they should have aborted your pathetic fetus.

Last edited by Night-Tripper; 01-05-14 at 02:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Big Douche really thinks he's good because he takes 3rd in a free contest

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Big Douche really thinks he's good because he takes 3rd in a free contest
    Only thing he's ever won that had value, because all he bets is air.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Only thing he's ever won that had value, because all he bets is air.
    Bigdouche =

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Bring it on Tripass. I have put pricks like you away before. If I see you, you will have three choices. Run, which is what you do all the time anyways. Take a ride to the hospital. Take a ride to the morgue. Been there. Done that. How many people have you taken out in your worthless life? Now go away whore-bitch. If you see me it will be the last thing you see for a long, long time. You and the gay caballero from Fresno deserve each other. Texas Tech is sh** and so are you. Got that Boy?

ChrisInTheMist
    ChrisInTheMist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not dissing but the only one worth posting was that 8 team teaser since the parlays had pushes that payout out a lot less

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisInTheMist View Post
    Not dissing but the only one worth posting was that 8 team teaser since the parlays had pushes that payout out a lot less
    Add them up... push or no push, those parlays paid out more than the 1500 that the BigPhaggot stated was more than I'd ever made. Add in the Teaser, and you have another 4200. Add in another 6160 from just 12-15-13 alone on BookMaker, and you have a shitload more than his 1500 from playing in a contest that most of the leaders (including me) were booted out of because we wouldn't become pros.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bring it on Tripass. I have put pricks like you away before. If I see you, you will have three choices. Run, which is what you do all the time anyways. Take a ride to the hospital. Take a ride to the morgue. Been there. Done that. How many people have you taken out in your worthless life? Now go away whore-bitch. If you see me it will be the last thing you see for a long, long time. You and the gay caballero from Fresno deserve each other. Texas Tech is sh** and so are you. Got that Boy?
    Glad to see that you took that penis out of your mouth long enough to type.

Texas Tech may be shit, but they cashed a +600 moneyline wager for me. (Too bad your Arizona State wager was only good for wiping your ass.)

If I see you, this is what you'll have right between your fukked up, shoulda been aborted eyes:

You're nothing... never even been a *has been*.

BigPhaggot... I am now officially done with you. I am done exposing your lies. If some newbie wants to think you know a fukking thing, it's their bad.

Goodbye, you grande foutre'!

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Glad to see that you took that penis out of your mouth long enough to type.

Texas Tech may be shit, but they cashed a +600 moneyline wager for me. (Too bad your Arizona State wager was only good for wiping your ass.)

If I see you, this is what you'll have right between your fukked up, shoulda been aborted eyes:

You're nothing... never even been a *has been*.

BigPhaggot... I am now officially done with you. I am done exposing your lies. If some newbie wants to think you know a fukking thing, it's their bad.

Goodbye, you grande foutre'!
    Nice try, but that is not going to save your worthless tail. Cap Guns against Assault Rifles have no chance. You would never see what happened. You are bought and paid for boy. Texans who think they are tough are nothing more than pissed off pussies. Your tail is mine, any time I want it. Now go back to playing with yourself, you lying phony.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 01-05-14 at 03:55 PM.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

What the penetrate did you just penetrating say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the penetrate out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my penetrating words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, rooster_eater. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re penetrating dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your penetrating tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re penetrating dead, kiddo.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Battle of the fcktards.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by Noleafclover View Post
    What the penetrate did you just penetrating say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the penetrate out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my penetrating words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, rooster_eater. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re penetrating dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your penetrating tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re penetrating dead, kiddo.

Fat Jimil shut your fckng hole.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Battle of the fcktards.
    Good looking woman you have there.

How do you find her hole, cover her in flour?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Nice try, but that is not going to save your worthless tail. Cap Guns against Assault Rifles have no chance. You would never see what happened. You are bought and paid for boy. Texans who think they are tough are nothing more than pissed off pussies. Your tail is mine, any time I want it. Now go back to playing with yourself, you lying phony.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Killa... he's a lot fatter than that.

pulledclear

Good looking woman you have there.

How do you find her hole, cover her in flour?

Sharp as a bowling ball.SBR in a nut shell.

pulledclear

DEAD

AS

A

HAMMER.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

talk is talk but tripper is at least providing proof
    Points Awarded:

Night-Tripper gave warbux 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife, and Night-Tripper

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

In all my years of being on various internet forums I can honestly say, and without a doubt, the biggest loser of them all has been BigQueenQH, as I also have received private messages containing the same information that has been pointed out by one of the forums best posters Night-Tripper, but I left it go, as I did not want to waste my valuable time posting it on the forum, but I have come to conclusion some time ago, that BigQueenQH is mentally unstable to put it mildly, and he actually believes that he is the person he tries to portray to the rest of us. He is very delusional. My guess is the Queen is in his 20's, broke, intellectually challenged, and lives pay check to pay check.

With that being said, you all have a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2014, and I hope all of your dreams and goals can come to be reality!

Killer_Demo
    , I hope 2014 will help you come to the realization that you also need some mental help, as it is pretty obvious to the forum you are suffering from many of the same issues as the Queen. Your childish mentality is seen by everyone, and that is why you have not one supporter on the entire forum, as everyone realizes your immaturity and childish behavior.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-05-14 at 11:49 PM.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    me to the realization that you also need some mental help, as it is pretty obvious to the forum you are suffering from many of the same issues as the Queen.
    Urban I got a asian slut coming to service me up. I dont even have to pay like you do!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

In all my years of being on various internet forums I can honestly say, and without a doubt, the biggest loser of them all has been BigQueenQH, as I also have received private messages containing the same information that has been pointed out by one of the forums best posters Night-Tripper, but I left it go, as I did not want to waste my valuable time posting it on the forum, but I have come to conclusion some time ago, that BigQueenQH is mentally unstable to put it mildly, and he actually believes that he is the person he tries to portray to the rest of us. He is very delusional. My guess is the Queen is in his 20's, broke, intellectually challenged, and lives pay check to pay check.

With that being said, you all have a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2014, and I hope all of your dreams and goals can come to be reality! Killer_Demo, I hope 2014 will help you come to the realization that you also need some mental help, as it is pretty obvious to the forum you are suffering from many of the same issues as the Queen.
    Welcome back, Urban... missed your insight as well as your intellectual wit.

I was considering playing Free Shoe U tomorrow until the line jumped to double digits... now I'm considering tossing some action money on the War Eagles plus the points. (I already have Auburn on a pre-season futures bet for the National Championship/Field @ +3,000, so I probably won't play anything on the ML.)

What think you?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    talk is talk but tripper is at least providing proof

pulledclear

Good lord.

Urbanwildlife

Welcome back, Urban... missed your insight as well as your intellectual wit.

I was considering playing Free Shoe U tomorrow until the line jumped to double digits... now I'm considering tossing some action money on the War Eagles plus the points. (I already have Auburn on a pre-season futures bet for the National Championship/Field @ +3,000, so I probably won't play anything on the ML.)

What think you?
    I think, like you do on a regular basis, that you are going to the pay window in a very big way tomorrow night! You are going to make more in one night than the Queen has made in one year.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

I think, like you do on a regular basis, that you are going to the pay window in a very big way tomorrow night! You are going to make more in one night than the Queen has made in one year.

bluebeachred
    Update your status
    bluebeachred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I'll take Night-Tripper -3

Urbanwildlife

@ bluebeachred,

Night-Tripper already won as he has taken over the mind of the Queen. That is quite apparent. The Queen is probably seeing Night-Tripper even in his sleep.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

@ bluebeachred,

Night-Tripper already won as he has taken over the mind of the Queen. That is quite apparent. The Queen is probably seeing Night-Tripper even in his sleep.
    Ya know what's really amusing, Urban... BigPhag states in his message that he can prove he's won more money than me this year. However, he has yet to do so. In fact, he's never been able to substantiate a damn thing.

I've got my Auburn +10.5 as well as my Auburn +3000/Field Bet to win the NC. I also have a couple of Long-Shot NFL futures that I got at a good price before the games kicked off yesterday:

Chargers +2000 to win AFC
    Panthers +525 to win NFC

At the moment, I'm considering a 4-Team RR consisting of Saints +8, Panthers +2, Chargers +10 and Colts +7.

Damn near freezing here in Galveston... time for another mug of coffee and some Marlboro Menthol 100's

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Ya know what's really amusing, Urban... BigPhag states in his message that he can prove he's won more money than me this year. However, he has yet to do so. In fact, he's never been able to substantiate a damn thing.

I've got my Auburn +10.5 as well as my Auburn +3000/Field Bet to win the NC. I also have a couple of Long-Shot NFL futures that I got at a good price before the games kicked off yesterday:

Chargers +2000 to win AFC
    Panthers +525 to win NFC

At the moment, I'm considering a 4-Team RR consisting of Saints +8, Panthers +2, Chargers +10 and Colts +7.

Damn near freezing here in Galveston... time for another mug of coffee and some Marlboro Menthol 100's
    And yet you say that this was your worst bowl season since 2006. Stay in Texas boy. We have ways of dealing with people like you out here.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

hahahaha

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

BigDouche Getting buried yet again. His lifelong accomplishment...3rd in free SBR contest

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    hahahaha
    What's so funny?

Did I miss something?

Urbanwildlife

[QUOTE=Killer_Demo;20788676]BigDouche Getting buried yet again. His lifelong accomplishment...3rd in free SBR contest
    [QUOTE]

Talk about getting buried Killer_Demo, I see you are in the red with a minus balance for the year once again, BUT then again, a loser is a loser, so you have no room to criticize BigQueenQH, in fact you both are out of the same mold.

National title game.

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 01-06-14 at 05:39 PM.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Bigdaddy....you a cop?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Trmeyer View Post
    Bigdaddy....you a cop?
    He's Walter Mitty's grandson... he can be anything he wants to be.

12 Last