Originally posted on 01/05/2014:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH
Hey penetrate Up. I do not see you winning $1500.00 in here like I did. I can crush you anytime I choose to. That is both football wise and physically. Now go screw yourself you loser. Only an idiot would wager on a team because of the colors of their uni"s. I won more money this season that you EVER will, and I can prove it. You are nothing but a loser. Again, I DARE you to put your money where your mouth is.
You've won more money this season than I have in my lifetime and you state that you can prove it?
DO IT, DIPSHIT!

You keep bragging about the fukking $1,500 you won in the BTP contest. You've posted numerous times that your 1500 was more than I had won this season. Now, DickWeed, how many times do I have to post screen shots and pictures that PROVE that I won wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more in one week than your measly 1500?

Tell ya what... I'm going to shyt on your face AND in your mouth ONE MORE TIME!

NOW, DID YOU SEE THOSE, YOU WORTHLESS MOTHERFUKKER?

You can crush me? REALLY?

Let me tell YOU something, DICKWEED... you are incapable of crushing anything but your nutz... nada, nothing. Every time you open your mouth/tap the keys on your keyboard, nothing but worthless SHYT comes out. You're a legend in your own fukked up mind, but that's about it. You are nothing... your parents have confessed, that they wish they'd aborted your stupid, worthless, piece if shit ass.

• You claim to live in Palm Springs
  • You claim to be a graduate of the university of southern california
  • You claim to be a retired cop
  • You claim to belong to a gambling syndicate

I find it amusing that your (alleged) degree from usc allowed you to be a traffic cop
I find it amusing that a traffic cop claims to be worth millions.
I find it amusing that you attempt to ridicule someone's spelling.
I find it amusing that you claim that you can find out the identity of individuals who place wagers at any Las Vegas sports book
I find it amusing that you ridicule people who do not have a spreadsheet, when you, yourself, have edited and deleted more entries in yours than Killer _Demo ever did
I found it extremely amusing when you boasted in a post, that you spend more money in one day than I do in a month. (Now, that's funny... I don't care who the fukk you are!)

Hey dumbass... I could care less what the fukk YOU SPEND in ONE DAY! You're so fukked up, that you were too stupid to know that what you SHOULD HAVE BOASTED was, "I make more money in one day than you do in a month".

I probably made more gambling in the week ending 12-15-13 than you have this entire year... maybe your entire life.

Let me tell you something BigPhag... I am the last person you ever want to confront, unless you want that moment to be your last.

I am done with you... you're white trash and your parents were correct... they should have aborted your pathetic fetus.