ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yes...as the head of the most imporant position in the nfl....you will get some credit if you win the superbowl......sorry andrew luck and YOUR colts didnt get it done....oh wait...you arent at colts fan......anyways...sorry YOUR colts didnt get it done.....but hey you still have peyton and a shot to........good luck...best of wishes-sincerely a guy who wont hate on peyton if he wins its all
    I'm sorry, did I post that I ever thought the Colts had a shot in the playoffs? Not even vs the Chiefs buddy. Season was over when Wayne went down. Home playoff game only because of the division.

Unlike you, I am not blind to the flaws of the team I root for. Still, even with all those deficiencies... they found ways to win a bunch of big games vs good teams, SB contenders. They never give up, even if they end up losing by 21 like tonight. That's why they have a bunch of awesome come from behind big time playoff victories over the last decade.

Not every franchise can get all the luck/calls/weather in playoff games and win 3 SB's and have all the right elements come together like that in a 4-year stretch like the Pats.

Hell its tough as nails to even win 2 in a good 10 year span. Eli and the Giants got in done in 2 different years in 2 crazy playoff runs...no other team is gonna pull that kind of stunt off for a long time.

Most franchises are hoping to finally get that 1 SB victory... or even find their way to the playoffs.

You will feel the cold when Brady retires and Belichick has QB's he can't trust in the same manner.

The Colt's season just ended. Good news, it's just the 2nd season for Luck and both have been a success. Luck will be entering his prime the day Brady and Manning are retired. The future continues to be bright.

Keep trying.

You're wrong. I won't be rooting for Peyton tomorrow. Why would I root for the classiest QB in history... the guy who basically made the Colts relevant in the NFL and got a new stadium built off of his play? Turned a city from a basketball city to a football city. The guy who brought the first SB win to Indianapolis. He was cut, he didn't leave and was still classy about it all.

I accepted the decision and knew it was the right one for the long term future of the franchise.

I bleed blue for life, no matter what I say. I am a realist and I will give the team credit when they earn it and will not say favorable things about the Colts when they deserve criticism as well.

Why wouldn't I root for Peyton as long as he isn't playing the Colts? Seriously, someone come up with a legit reason. This isn't the Packers - Favre breakup that happened in Indy. Packer fans hating on Favre even after he brought them a Lombardi and went to back to back big games... no matter how many times he came up short in the playoffs.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    I'm sorry, did I post that I ever thought the Colts had a shot in the playoffs? Not even vs the Chiefs buddy. Season was over when Wayne went down. Home playoff game only because of the division.

Unlike you, I am not blind to the flaws of the team I root for. Still, even with all those deficiencies... they found ways to win a bunch of big games vs good teams, SB contenders. They never give up, even if they end up losing by 21 like tonight. That's why they have a bunch of awesome come from behind big time playoff victories over the last decade.

Not every franchise can get all the luck/calls/weather in playoff games and win 3 SB's and have all the right elements come together like that in a 4-year stretch like the Pats.

Hell its tough as nails to even win 2 in a good 10 year span. Eli and the Giants got in done in 2 different years in 2 crazy playoff runs...no other team is gonna pull that kind of stunt off for a long time.

Most franchises are hoping to finally get that 1 SB victory... or even find their way to the playoffs.

You will feel the cold when Brady retires and Belichick has QB's he can't trust in the same manner.

The Colt's season just ended. Good news, it's just the 2nd season for Luck and both have been a success. Luck will be entering his prime the day Brady and Manning are retired. The future continues to be bright.

Keep trying.

You're wrong. I won't be rooting for Peyton tomorrow. Why would I root for the classiest QB in history... the guy who basically made the Colts relevant in the NFL and got a new stadium built off of his play? Turned a city from a basketball city to a football city. The guy who brought the first SB win to Indianapolis. He was cut, he didn't leave and was still classy about it all.

I accepted the decision and knew it was the right one for the long term future of the franchise.

I bleed blue for life, no matter what I say. I am a realist and I will give the team credit when they earn it and will not say favorable things about the Colts when they deserve criticism as well.

Why wouldn't I root for Peyton as long as he isn't playing the Colts? Seriously, someone come up with a legit reason. This isn't the Packers - Favre breakup that happened in Indy. Packer fans hating on Favre even after he brought them a Lombardi and went to back to back big games... no matter how many times he came up short in the playoffs.
    dude...i gotta be honest...i had no idea you were a colts fan...lol....cause everytime i see a post about peyton vs tom...or the patriots...you are in there babbling on about how much tom brady sucks.....seriously....i actually thought you were a broncos fan that acts like peyton manning was a bronco for life.....now i get it.....yer a colts fan...and so bitter.....anyways....good luck to peyton manning today...i wish him no ill will.....hes an excellent qb

First 12