cotes17
    cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Habs -1 +148 $150 to win $$222

cotes17

Nashville just couldn't get anything going against rangers D. Talbot was solid too

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Ouch ouch ouch!
    What was that!???

cotes17

Nashville been slumping a bit. Got me a few times

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    Nashville been slumping a bit. Got me a few times
    In hindsight, should have just played the ML or +1/2 in reg.
    I need Price to be Superman again just to break even today.

Bad time to jump on board the Preds train...waited too long into the season.

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15930

never pay -190 unless its rhonda rousey bro

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    never pay -190 unless its rhonda rousey bro
    Lesson learned...at least was an IF win with Sharks TT (U 2.5) in the lead...so if that hits, will only lose .75 units.

RollinDo

What kind of joke night is this?
    Maybe best goalie and D gives up 2 already to anemic Sharks?
    Maybe tomorrow we will break through?

tecmoslayer
    Update your status
    tecmoslayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2009

Habs -1 +148 $150 to win $$222
    First play I have followed

RollinDo

I really thought all road teams had a great chance to sweep tonight...I back home teams too...just the one night this season I loved the road teams.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by tecmoslayer View Post
    First play I have followed
    I liked Cotes plays...it's just been a bizarre last couple weeks in nhl...tough to cap.

eddycash

glad i didnt put the streak on it ty for the advice

Jason87
    Jason87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1535

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I liked Cotes plays...it's just been a bizarre last couple weeks in nhl...tough to cap.
    No its not. Really, Im not a troll and dont want to be rude, but seriously, wtf is that. Just weak excuse for picks that didnt go well. Everyone has good or bad streaks going during the season, but you have been posting that many times lately. Why?

This is NHL, this is supposed to be tough to cap, to be bizarre, to be weird, strange etc etc. This is one of the reasons we all love it and still cap.

And its not like cotes made his +6k $ profit only by playing juiced favs. He is great capper, one of the best Ive ever seen in NHL, but losing is part of this "sport", and 3 days down in a row doesnt make NHL bizarre all of a sudden. Its not like NHL was "easy" to cap before last couple of weeks. Not like many cappers make any profit at all out of NHL bets.

What happened tonight?

Chicago, 4th team in west conf, won 5:2 at home vs Carolina 14th east conf team
    Rangers, 2nd team in east conf, won 4:1 at home vs Predators, 1st in west conf
    Sharks, 10th team in west conf, won 4:0 at home vs Habs, 1st in east conf.

Whats so bizarre here? Its not like Habs were heavy favs in that game. Sharks win was only +115. They are not Oilers or Sabres, they had to win sometime, and Habs had that kind of games this season already (1:7 at Tampa,0:3 at Oilers, 0:5 at Rangers, 1:4 at Stars, 1:4 at Senators, 3:4 at home vs Oilers. not to mention they lost 2 games in a row at home vs coyotes and sabres)

Sorry for this wall of text, have nothing against you personally, but I really dont like all that "NHL is tough to cap last weeks" thing. NHL is tough to cap all season long.

pokahplaya
    pokahplaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Yeah Sharks definitely had the more motivation tonight. I underestimated how much more this game meant for them compared to the Habs and played Montreal as well. Live and learn ...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Hey Jason, could you send me the DVD of your post?
    How many betpoints for the cliff notes?
    Ya ramblin' fukk.

mickjam42
    mickjam42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3453

Quote Originally Posted by Jason87 View Post
    NHL is tough to cap all season long.
    I agree with most of your text; there is tremendous parity in the NHL via the cap and no expansion. But it is a fact that the lines get tighter as the season goes on, and that variables such as illness, injury, fatigue, locker room ambiance, resting players, etc come more into focus.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

This is NHL, this is supposed to be tough to cap, to be bizarre, to be weird, strange etc etc. This is one of the reasons we all love it and still cap.

And its not like cotes made his +6k $ profit only by playing juiced favs. He is great capper, one of the best Ive ever seen in NHL, but losing is part of this "sport", and 3 days down in a row doesnt make NHL bizarre all of a sudden. Its not like NHL was "easy" to cap before last couple of weeks. Not like many cappers make any profit at all out of NHL bets.

What happened tonight?

Whats so bizarre here? Its not like Habs were heavy favs in that game. Sharks win was only +115. They are not Oilers or Sabres, they had to win sometime, and Habs had that kind of games this season already (1:7 at Tampa,0:3 at Oilers, 0:5 at Rangers, 1:4 at Stars, 1:4 at Senators, 3:4 at home vs Oilers. not to mention they lost 2 games in a row at home vs coyotes and sabres)

Sorry for this wall of text, have nothing against you personally, but I really dont like all that "NHL is tough to cap last weeks" thing. NHL is tough to cap all season long.
    Quote Originally Posted by mickjam42 View Post

I agree with most of your text; there is tremendous parity in the NHL via the cap and no expansion. But it is a fact that the lines get tighter as the season goes on, and that variables such as illness, injury, fatigue, locker room ambiance, resting players, etc come more into focus.
    two great posts, both spot on...the second being more complementary than contradictory of the first

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Hey Jason, could you send me the DVD of your post?
    How many betpoints for the cliff notes?
    Ya ramblin' fukk.

cotes17

Personally, I do find the past couple weeks have been hard to cap. After doing this for a while, I usually look at the games quickly and have a good idea of what teams im liking and wha games im staying away from. Then i look more into them and make my picks from there. Lately, its hard to see what teams i like at a first glance and when i look more into them, i end up switching my pick to the other side and i get burnt for it. Not much of an excuse for me saying the games are hard to cap lately, I'm up around 6K so i could care less. Going through a little rough patch here and just going to keep firing away with the picks and get back up

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by mickjam42 View Post
    You've absolutely got that right. With those variables, oddsmakers get a better line out there and makes it harder to cap in general

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by pokahplaya View Post
    Yeah Sharks definitely had the more motivation tonight. I underestimated how much more this game meant for them compared to the Habs and played Montreal as well. Live and learn ...
    Sharks hadn't won a game at home in all of February and Price was going for 11th straight win on the road. It was a good bet IMO just didnt pan out the way we thought

cotes17

Yesterday

1-2 -$150

ytd: 261-224-49 +$5,986

Filiferous
    Filiferous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Cotes is as good as it gets, those crying over a few losses should check go ahead and check out the other cappers and see that none can boast the same numbers as Cotes. Deal with it and move on.

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by Filiferous View Post
    Cotes is as good as it gets, those crying over a few losses should check go ahead and check out the other cappers and see that none can boast the same numbers as Cotes. Deal with it and move on.

RollinDo

No its not. Really, Im not a troll and dont want to be rude, but seriously, wtf is that. Just weak excuse for picks that didnt go well. Everyone has good or bad streaks going during the season, but you have been posting that many times lately. Why?

What happened tonight?

I don't have anything against you either, but last night WAS odd.
    And you're not paying attention much if you think it was not.
    I was frustrated...maybe just venting and backed Cotes that those looked like solid plays on paper.
    What I dislike is people chiming in once in a blue moon to give an essay about how they know this and that.

RollinDo

Personally, I do find the past couple weeks have been hard to cap. After doing this for a while, I usually look at the games quickly and have a good idea of what teams im liking and wha games im staying away from. Then i look more into them and make my picks from there. Lately, its hard to see what teams i like at a first glance and when i look more into them, i end up switching my pick to the other side and i get burnt for it. Not much of an excuse for me saying the games are hard to cap lately, I'm up around 6K so i could care less. Going through a little rough patch here and just going to keep firing away with the picks and get back up
    I did the same Saturday...that usually happens in a mini drought. GL today Cotes.

cotes17

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I did the same Saturday...that usually happens in a mini drought. GL today Cotes.
    Thanks buddy. We'll get it back

RollinDo

Thanks buddy. We'll get it back
    Yes sirrrreee

eddycash

ill try to help with a bball play whenever i feel its solid to post too, been on fiya lately

eddycash

i know we havent bet florida but should we try them today? lol

cotes17

i know we havent bet florida but should we try them today? lol
    Was thinking of taking them. Luongo isn't too bad at home

cotes17

ill try to help with a bball play whenever i feel its solid to post too, been on fiya lately
    Every play helps

Filiferous
    Filiferous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Flames are tempting too. But everytime I bet against or for the Flyers I lose

eddycash

i think ott is hotter than flames right now

eddycash

my leans are caps, fla, ott

First ... 132133134135136137138 ... Last