ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion
    ibetkellybro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I bet the fight will be rigged when mcmann loses to rousey, right buddy?

yawn

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ibetkellybro View Post
    hey numb nuts care to explain franklin vs Shamrock?

I can explain it. Fighters sometimes like to "fake" shots to bait or deceive their opponent, I think Shamrock realized mid way through his setup/fake that Franklin caught him in it and it was too late for Shamrock to do anything about it and what you then see is a reaction to what he expects to get hit by and at the same time being completely off balance... Hard to understand, but try to.. Thousands of fights happen chances are you are going to get some crazy shit happen from time to time..

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    What are you doing wasting your time here then with this jaw dropping, sport ruining dirt? Start publishing your proof and become the most important journalist that covers MMA.
    Proof is already published, no need for me to publish what already has been reported.

UFC 167
    Hendricks got robbred, clearly beat GSP.
    Dana White rigged the match before the fight began

Mir and Couture rigged their fights to Brock Lessnar.
    Why? Lessnar brings in money even though he is not nearly as talented as most fighters.
    This comes from Dan Frye, who used to fight UFC in the early days

A lot of fighters are on record as saying most matches are fixed.

Anderson Silva took 'a dive' often.

Taktarov v. Anthony Macias
    Buddy Albin, the fight promoter told Macias before the fight, "if you don't lose this fight, you'll never fight no rules again"

In the old days, the UFC was built around a one-night tournament at each event. At UFC 6 in Casper, Wyo., Taktarov was part of said eight-man tournament, one to crown a new Ultimate Fighting champion. Macias was one of the alternates.

Things went hinky when Oleg's opponent in the semifinals, kickboxer Pat Smith, got a case of the nerves. Claiming stomach cramps, he pulled out of the fight. Famously, he was seen eating ham sandwiches later that night at the after party.

So Macias it was. Waiting for the winner in the finals was street fighter David "Tank" Abbott. Everything seemed normal on the surface. Alternates were a fact of life in the UFC and one, Steve Jennum, had even managed to win UFC 3.

But things aren't always as they seem.

You could tell there was going to be trouble before the fight even started when announcer Jeff Blatnick ominously informed the audience that Oleg and Macias "both have the same promoter, Buddy Albin, who has chosen to go in Taktarov's corner for this particular fight."
    That's what you might call a conflict of interest.

Andy Anderson, who was in Anthony's corner, explained how it went down in the locker room in Clyde Gentry's book No Holds Barred:
    Everyone knew that Oleg was going to need every ounce of strength he had to beat Tank. Buddy Albin told Macias that if you don't lose this fight, you will never fight again in another no-rules fight, ever.

Macias, a striker, charged in immediately for a takedown. Taktarov caught him in a choke and, like that, it was all over. It took only nine seconds.

"You have to wonder," Blatnick said.

"You've got to be honest," color man Jim Brown agreed, going further, calling the legitimacy of the bout into question.

"Jim, I know what you're thinking," play-by-play announcer Bruce Beck added, siding with Brown. "I'm thinking the same thing.
    "

"I wasn't really happy about the whole thing of friendship," Brown concluded.

After the bout, Guy Mezger, who trained both men, consoled a despondent Macias. Oleg beat Tank in the finals when the big man ran out of breath. The precious seconds Macias bought him paid off brilliantly.

For his trouble, Macias would never fight in the UFC again.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by rosietop View Post
    I can explain it. Fighters sometimes like to "fake" shots to bait or deceive their opponent, I think Shamrock realized mid way through his setup/fake that Franklin caught him in it and it was too late for Shamrock to do anything about it and what you then see is a reaction to what he expects to get hit by and at the same time being completely off balance... Hard to understand, but try to.. Thousands of fights happen chances are you are going to get some crazy shit happen from time to time..
    Get off Shamrock's rooster already, Shamrock is as dirty as they come.

Dana White is the puppeteer, all the fighters are his puppets.

White is a Vince McMahon wannabe, only difference is Vince is a genius at what he does, White is a buffoon.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Proof is already published, no need for me to publish what already has been reported.

UFC 167
    Hendricks got robbred, clearly beat GSP.
    Dana White rigged the match before the fight began

Mir and Couture rigged their fights to Brock Lessnar.
    Why? Lessnar brings in money even though he is not nearly as talented as most fighters.
    This comes from Dan Frye, who used to fight UFC in the early days

A lot of fighters are on record as saying most matches are fixed.

Anderson Silva took 'a dive' often.

Taktarov v. Anthony Macias
    Buddy Albin, the fight promoter told Macias before the fight, "if you don't lose this fight, you'll never fight no rules again"

In the old days, the UFC was built around a one-night tournament at each event. At UFC 6 in Casper, Wyo., Taktarov was part of said eight-man tournament, one to crown a new Ultimate Fighting champion. Macias was one of the alternates.

Things went hinky when Oleg's opponent in the semifinals, kickboxer Pat Smith, got a case of the nerves. Claiming stomach cramps, he pulled out of the fight. Famously, he was seen eating ham sandwiches later that night at the after party.

So Macias it was. Waiting for the winner in the finals was street fighter David "Tank" Abbott. Everything seemed normal on the surface. Alternates were a fact of life in the UFC and one, Steve Jennum, had even managed to win UFC 3.

But things aren't always as they seem.

You could tell there was going to be trouble before the fight even started when announcer Jeff Blatnick ominously informed the audience that Oleg and Macias "both have the same promoter, Buddy Albin, who has chosen to go in Taktarov's corner for this particular fight."
    That's what you might call a conflict of interest.

Andy Anderson, who was in Anthony's corner, explained how it went down in the locker room in Clyde Gentry's book No Holds Barred:
    Everyone knew that Oleg was going to need every ounce of strength he had to beat Tank. Buddy Albin told Macias that if you don't lose this fight, you will never fight again in another no-rules fight, ever.

Macias, a striker, charged in immediately for a takedown. Taktarov caught him in a choke and, like that, it was all over. It took only nine seconds.

"You have to wonder," Blatnick said.

"You've got to be honest," color man Jim Brown agreed, going further, calling the legitimacy of the bout into question.

"Jim, I know what you're thinking," play-by-play announcer Bruce Beck added, siding with Brown. "I'm thinking the same thing.
    "

"I wasn't really happy about the whole thing of friendship," Brown concluded.

After the bout, Guy Mezger, who trained both men, consoled a despondent Macias. Oleg beat Tank in the finals when the big man ran out of breath. The precious seconds Macias bought him paid off brilliantly.

For his trouble, Macias would never fight in the UFC again.

Anderson took a dice often in his what, 5 losses? One by flying heel hook and the other by breaking his penetrating leg in half, thats certainly the easiest way to take dives.

The Taktarov fight yes, but that was early in the dark ages of the UFC, and done by the manager, not by the fighters.

Mir rigged their fight? Mir was getting beaten to a pulp, then gets a lucky submission so Brock LOSES, you realize this right? And Couture the 50 year old, LHW has to rig getting beaten by the literal MONSTERIOUS 275 pound Brock Lesnar?

Damn, this is some funny shit.

stevenash

^
    Believe what you want.
    It's staged entertainment, just like the NBA and WWE

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Anderson took a dice often in his what, 5 losses? One by flying heel hook and the other by breaking his penetrating leg in half, thats certainly the easiest way to take dives.

The Taktarov fight yes, but that was early in the dark ages of the UFC, and done by the manager, not by the fighters.

Mir rigged their fight? Mir was getting beaten to a pulp, then gets a lucky submission so Brock LOSES, you realize this right? And Couture the 50 year old, LHW has to rig getting beaten by the literal MONSTERIOUS 275 pound Brock Lesnar?

Damn, this is some funny shit.
    Silva did take a dive the first Weidman fight where he faked getting knock down and than Weidman was pulling his punches while Silva was down and Silva was cleverly bouncing his head off the canvas while sneakily rolling his eyes in back of his head. LOts of these guys never watched MMA and just run with the fake angle because JJ says it and most worship JJ.

Thor4140

^
    Believe what you want.
    u ever see the way Barboza fake that leg kick and Etmin did a masterful job of looking like he got hit and than crashing to the mat dribbling his head off the canvas? I think I even saw him wink when he didn't notice the camera was on him. He did wait to wink ten minutes after he was faking his nap.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

now the show the longer .gif

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

^
    believe what you want.
    It's staged entertainment, just like the nba and wwe
    troll detected

mirinquads

^
    Believe what you want.
    Cmon son, give me some more examples of staged matches, dont give up so quickly. Like when Anderson Silva snapped his leg in 2, i mean it had to look real right.

At least give me the henderson / pettis ninja kick or something, you arent even trying

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Steva Nash is a legit poster. Works on the other side in vegas. He has probably seen things most common people couldn't comprehend.

marzwoody

Steva Nash is a legit poster. Works on the other side in vegas. He has probably seen things most common people couldn't comprehend.
    Yea drunks puking there lunch and meth hookers giving head

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Yea drunks puking there lunch and meth hookers giving head
    If you honestly think there is anything fair in mma you are hopelessly lost. Educate yourself about how this sport was built and who actually runs it. http://www.global-mma.com/t8545-proo...-not-just-ties

marzwoody

If you honestly think there is anything fair in mma you are hopelessly lost. Educate yourself about how this sport was built and who actually runs it. http://www.global-mma.com/t8545-proo...-not-just-ties
    That's a cute story but it doesn't mean anything.

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

you didnt read shit

marzwoody

Is dana a reptile working with the illuminati bro?

ibetkellybro
    gabe criterion

Is dana a reptile working with the illuminati bro?
    I feel sorry for you, I really do.

marzwoody

I feel sorry for you, I really do.
    If you couldn't tell i was taking the piss out of you, i sincerely feel sorry for you. hahaha. get a sense of humor man.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Cmon son, give me some more examples of staged matches, dont give up so quickly. Like when Anderson Silva snapped his leg in 2, i mean it had to look real right.

At least give me the henderson / pettis ninja kick or something, you arent even trying
    H yeah thts usually the go to one after franklin shamrock

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Why this fukking thread is still going strong???

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

^
    Believe what you want.
    You are an idiot. Thanks for clarifying that. Even your thoughts are fixed too, right?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Why this fukking thread is still going strong???
    u don't miss the guy?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u don't miss the guy?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

I saw this fukk was still posting in Saloon last night

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Japanese MMA was as dirty as Phoenix MAries puss.

Yeah Lorenzo is so cool and mafia but he doesnt do shit! Watch the damn fights and tell me this shit is rigged. Oh yyeah Silva popped his leg..shit was so rigged...oh Koschecks KO was so rigged...Edsons death kick was so rigged.

Dont give me that crap!

There are some scumbag judges that got exposed by Defacto a long time ago and the whole structure of how to get to be a judge and be seen as a qualified one to be able to judge high profile bouts is corrupted. These italians and their little fatso friend arent doing shit!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    You are an idiot. Thanks for clarifying that. Even your thoughts are fixed too, right?
    That's Mr. Idiot to you.
    Get off of Dana White's rooster already dude.
    Everytime you go to one of his circus MMA events, he laughs all the way to the bank.
    You are Dana's little bitch too

mirinquads

Not saying UFC aint shady as penetrate, but matchfixing, nah.

stevenash

but matchfixing, nah.
    Goes on all the time.
    MMA is big money, where there is big money, there is corruption.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Goes on all the time.
    MMA is big money, where there is big money, there is corruption.

Is it?

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Excellent clip Sider. Unfortunately this is just a microcosm of media corruption that happens everyday. This kind of manipulation goes on everyday by Fox, MSNBC, CNN & other establishment media in all it's forms (newspapers, magazines, radio shows, etc.) in order to hide corporate & gov't corruption. For those that are asleep they truly do live in a Matrix.

First 12345 Last