Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Uncle Phil was great and all.....but this dude was the voice of Shredder. Much more important.
    Really, did not know that.
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was a great cartoon also

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Good Times was way better than the Jeffersons and Fresh Prince. He died to open heart surgery complications. Big guys like him and Gandolfini passing away due to heart issues. If you're a bit overweight, get your cholesterol checked and regular heart checks. I'm not overweight but my cholesterol was 249. I heard about Gandolfini and got a blood test. Doctor gave me prescribed medication and after just 1 month, it was 181. Very simple and can save your life.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

RIP James

Great Show, I agree with everyone that it was the best black show ever, at least top 3

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Was indeed a very cool show. It even addressed racism on an episode with Carlton and Will getting locked up for driving a nice car through a nice "white" neighborhood. I'll never forget the scene where James (uncle Phil) read the cop the fuk'in riot act! Couldn't have been more real to life than it was on that show.

Dude was a good actor and very funny. Rest in Peace, James Avery aka Uncle Phil to Will.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Sanfor and Son and Martin were the top 2 for me

First 12