ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No it had nothing to do with payron. They lost the nfc title game last year. Dude why you being so ignorant. They were shit last year wout sean. They got him back and ryan is solid as a def cod. The eagles are a joke. The line is this because of saints road perception. Good luck betting foles in a road playoff game at night v brees. I'm done with this argument.

Eaglesphan go bet an over prop on the amount of commercials in the game.
    he doesn't even know that the division winners host the wild card teams

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

No it had nothing to do with payron. They lost the nfc title game last year. Dude why you being so ignorant. They were shit last year wout sean. They got him back and ryan is solid as a def cod. The eagles are a joke. The line is this because of saints road perception. Good luck betting foles in a road playoff game at night v brees. I'm done with this argument.

Eaglesphan go bet an over prop on the amount of commercials in the game.
    Who lost the NFC title game? Saints never even made it last year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Saints hate cold weather and they road, Phila had an off game last night and still won. I think its gets ugly and Phila blows blows them out.

sc0on1e
    sc0on1e's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Vinnie when did the saints not score on the road with brees in a playoff game

Couple years ago on the road vs Seattle they got thumped.

Saints are brutal on the road 3-5.

Game will be close but eagles will prevail

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I put down 3k on no +2.5 +115 so far.
    why not buy the hook or take ML?

Jikos
    Jikos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

I advise you to take it easy on this one bro. Weather will be a factor. Saints have horrible rush defense but they compensate for that with Drew Brees. However, if the weather is unfavorable it affects passing and catching more than anything else. I would wait up until game day to put the rest of your play in. Also Philly is a rough place to play in and the fact is that the saints don't play that well on the road. That's not a myth or an anomaly, it's a fact. Offenses in general don't do as well on the road because of noise and there will be a lot of it in Philly. Don't let last nights game mislead you, Philly did not play too well and they play much better at home. Good luck with whatever it is you bet on.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

saints ml slowly creeping down. i advise you people to take the saints. they are sick of the road talk. there legendary road ineptness will end in philly. lets not be foolish. the eagles are nowhere near the level of the teams that are left in the nfc playoffs.(except gb)

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

10k? can't even prove he has even 1k to bet

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    10k? can't even prove he has even 1k to bet

he used to beg other posters for $100 loan and panhandle free plays from sbr. now he claims to bet $10k - $100k.

ive heard mental illness is very prevalent in brownies.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I usually I agree with Lakerboy because he is sharp but I do not like Brees on road and in cold

bad combo

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

saints ml slowly creeping down. i advise you people to take the saints. they are sick of the road talk. there legendary road ineptness will end in philly. lets not be foolish. the eagles are nowhere near the level of the teams that are left in the nfc playoffs.(except gb)
    whats the point of taking pts if you are only getting 2.5?

either buy a point or play ML

but either way eagles win

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I usually I agree with Lakerboy because he is sharp but I do not like Brees on road and in cold

bad combo
    i agree. Packers win too.

California pretty boys hate the cold

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    whats the point of taking pts if you are only getting 2.5?

either buy a point or play ML

but either way eagles win

the ml is +117 or so right now. i got +2.5+115. explain how the ml is better than my play? i will be eagerly awaiting your reply.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

[QUOTE=lakerboy;20723424]the ml is +117 or so right now. i got +2.5+115. explain how the ml is better than my play? i will be eagerly awaiting your reply.[/

Why would they offer u the same price for 2.5 as ML ?

anyway like i said the Eagles win here and they will by atleast 3

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

I have saints as a preliminary play for at least 10k.
    You have serious psychological issues.

If philly was gonna win it would be -3 or -3.5. +2.5 is a road team line.
    You have serious handicapping issues.

You think rob ryan won't blitz that fool foles?
    Foles is or is among the best QBs in the NFL vs the blitz.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I usually I agree with Lakerboy because he is sharp
    sharp as a donut

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Do you mean the same Saints team that was 3-5 on the road this season, has lost their last 3 road games, AND lost to the J E T S Jets Jets Jets???? I wouldn't sleep on this "crappy" eagles team.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

[QUOTE=Big Bear;20723446]
    the ml is +117 or so right now. i got +2.5+115. explain how the ml is better than my play? i will be eagerly awaiting your reply.[/

Why would they offer u the same price for 2.5 as ML ?

anyway like i said the Eagles win here and they will by atleast 3
    WHY would the offer same price?? Probably because he got a good number before it moved lol...

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Saints are "sick of the road talk"

Notable Saints road games:
    Saints beat TB 16-14 with TB missing FG with time expiring
    Saints lost to NYJ 26-20
    Saints beat ATL 17-13 (dome)
    Saints lost to STL 27-16 (dome)
    Saints lost to SEA 34-7

They avg less than 18 pts / game on the road
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crustyme

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Do you mean the same Saints team that was 3-5 on the road this season, has lost their last 3 road games, AND lost to the J E T S Jets Jets Jets???? I wouldn't sleep on this "crappy" eagles team.

so what they lost to the jets. the jets were 8-8 and beat the pats as well. chip"deer in the headlights" kelly have fun

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

so what they lost to the jets. the jets were 8-8 and beat the pats as well. chip"deer in the headlights" kelly have fun
    "Deer in the headlights" WTF does that even mean?

give us some stats, some reason why you think the saints win this game. Not just they will beat this crappy eagles team. A 10-6 crappy team that is. I'm not saying the eagles win, but you can't argue the fact that the saints struggle on the road.

ChiLLx

"Deer in the headlights" WTF does that even mean?

give us some stats, some reason why you think the saints win this game. Not just they will beat this crappy eagles team. A 10-6 crappy team that is. I'm not saying the eagles win, but you can't argue the fact that the saints struggle on the road.
    You must not be familiar with Chip Kelly. This guy deer in headlights every big time game he's coached in.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    You must not be familiar with Chip Kelly. This guy deer in headlights every big time game he's coached in.
    Yeah I noticed that last week in Dallas

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    he used to beg other posters for $100 loan and panhandle free plays from sbr. now he claims to bet $10k - $100k.

ive heard mental illness is very prevalent in brownies.

and loan sharking is very prevalent in jews.......Shylock......

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Don't ever fool yourself. Drew Brees and Sean Payton are not losing to virgins. The saints will blowout this shit team badly.

I have saints as a preliminary play for at least 10k.
    Did the Eagles build a Dome over the past few weeks? Let's just say the Saints record "outdoors" hasn't been stellar, so it has to play into your capping this game. The Saints were 3-5 away from the Superdome this year and 8-0 inside of it. They were 2-4 in outdoor stadiums. In 2012, they were also 3-5 on the road and 2-4 in outdoor venues. In 2011, when they were 13-3, they were..3-2 outdoors.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

ChiLLx

Yeah I noticed that last week in Dallas
    They played real well against a backup QB with the division on the line. Nice no doubt victory by 2 whole points. Very courteous of the Eagles to not even cover the original -2.5 spread.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

gl...

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

[QUOTE=ChiLLx;20729232]They played real well against a backup QB with the division on the line. Nice no doubt victory by 2 whole points. Very courteous of the Eagles to not even cover the original -2.5 spread.[/QUOTE

so because you weren't smart enough to jump all over a horrible line, that's Chip Kelly's fault????

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

LOL lakerboy giving out free gifts

meanwhile if you faded his last 100 free gifts you would have won 75 of them

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Did the Eagles build a Dome over the past few weeks? Let's just say the Saints record "outdoors" hasn't been stellar, so it has to play into your capping this game. The Saints were 3-5 away from the Superdome this year and 8-0 inside of it. They were 2-4 in outdoor stadiums. In 2012, they were also 3-5 on the road and 2-4 in outdoor venues. In 2011, when they were 13-3, they were..3-2 outdoors.

a long time ago a team from tampa bay went into philly and won there first road game in playoff history in certain type of cold weather. they lost the previous 2 road games in the playoffs there as well.

the fact that the saints have not been amazing on the road is not the only way to cap THIS game. if that were the case then everyone on earth should take philly. you think no one knows the saints road woes? i took seattle over them a few years ago based solely on this fact. this saints team wont be intimidated. they are on a mission to win this game. the opposition isnt exactly the 85 bears

ChiLLx

[QUOTE=USCPHILLYGUY;20730470]
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    They played real well against a backup QB with the division on the line. Nice no doubt victory by 2 whole points. Very courteous of the Eagles to not even cover the original -2.5 spread.[/QUOTE

so because you weren't smart enough to jump all over a horrible line, that's Chip Kelly's fault????
    I was on Dal +7.

lakerboy

[QUOTE=ChiLLx;20731508]

I was on Dal +7.
    bro this game is pointless to argue with anyone. everyone on the board is on the eagles because its gonna be cold and the saints have no road playoff wins in their history. its playoff time now. im ready.

Dirty Sanchez

a long time ago a team from tampa bay went into philly and won there first road game in playoff history in certain type of cold weather. they lost the previous 2 road games in the playoffs there as well.

the fact that the saints have not been amazing on the road is not the only way to cap THIS game. if that were the case then everyone on earth should take philly. you think no one knows the saints road woes? i took seattle over them a few years ago based solely on this fact. this saints team wont be intimidated. they are on a mission to win this game. the opposition isnt exactly the 85 bears
    Good Luck with the "This Saints team won't be intimidated" angle...I'm sure it's a popular one in Vegas

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Good Luck with the "This Saints team won't be intimidated" angle...I'm sure it's a popular one in Vegas

thanks. good luck with past trends. just show up here saturday night and admit you were wrong.

Dirty Sanchez

thanks. good luck with past trends. just show up here saturday night and admit you were wrong.
    I've got no problem admitting when I'm wrong because it's happened many times in the past, and even today...but using a John Gruden win from 11 years ago doesn't do Drew Brees a whole lot of good on Saturday. Not saying Drew won't do his part, it's Rob Ryan being able to do his part

First 123 Last