SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    motherfukker you admitted here that it was a such a tiny play...I know bovada interface and it doesn't change your 50 dollar bets to $5 dollars you lying piece of shit.
    and even if it did, your fukking $50 dollar bet cannot net you +0.2 units in profit at fukking -550 odds you dumbfukk

if I was you, I would just stop posting on this site right now
    The beating continues.

adrupert
    adrupert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Have you used ther bovada live interface on iOS7? It fails to replace the default "5" value in bovada sometimes. If you havent used iOS7 on bovada please shut the penetrate up. I also get double bet errors from that shit, but I still like their odds enough to stay.

motherfukker you admitted here that it was a such a tiny play...I know bovada interface and it doesn't change your 50 dollar bets to $5 dollars you lying piece of shit.
    and even if it did, your fukking $50 dollar bet cannot net you +0.2 units in profit at fukking -550 odds you dumbfukk

if I was you, I would just stop posting on this site right now

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Dude, have some dignity, cut your losses, go away, start over somewhere else, this thread was doomed from day 1. You never had any followers anyway.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

This POS reminds of another dumbfukk, who joined this site last week, with a 7K halftime bet, who forgot to calculate his return correctly on the fake screenshot that he edited

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

LOL

adrupert

SamDIamond you are a moron, I have not taken a beating:

This thread was made for the public to make money using a units system, it is currently doing that. Simply because I dont use units doesnt make me an idiot. It means my winnings are kept to myself, I dont need to brag.

If you have used bovadas live interface on iOS7 you would know you get a lot of 5 dollar bets, and repeat bets (that their customer service wont get rid of, Ive tried) granted by a lot i mean like 5% of the time but if you do live betting enough it happens a lot.

And just because I only made 1$ on that play, anyone using a standard $100 unit would have gained $20 free and I doubt they are complaining about a free dinner out or two.

If you really think I make $5 plays ON PURPOSE, next to $650 bets you are the retard not me. WHY THE penetrate WOULD I WASTE MY TIME PLAYING WITH 5$ WHEN IM PLAYING WITH 650?

I know I have no credibility because its the internet but I am 100% honest and a good guy trying to help people... I get nothing but hate because I don't adhere to the nerdy rules of SBR. I didnt even know sports gambling lingo before coming here, I just did it in my own time by myself and did fine for MANY YEARS.

Also I am high as a god damn kite 24/7 so if i make stupid mistakes or edit my posts, IDGAF.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by adrupert View Post
    Have you used ther bovada live interface on iOS7? It fails to replace the default "5" value in bovada sometimes. If you havent used iOS7 on bovada please shut the penetrate up. I also get double bet errors from that shit, but I still like their odds enough to stay.
    show me the payout on that $50 bet and explain to me how you came up with +0.2 units in profit....I asked you for this 3 times already...post a motherfukking equation here for crying out loud so I can understand how your lying scamming little brain works

SamDiamond

SamDIamond you are a moron, I have not taken a beating:

This thread was made for the public to make money using a units system, it is currently doing that. Simply because I dont use units doesnt make me an idiot. It means my winnings are kept to myself, I dont need to brag.

If you have used bovadas live interface on iOS7 you would know you get a lot of 5 dollar bets, and repeat bets (that their customer service wont get rid of, Ive tried) granted by a lot i mean like 5% of the time but if you do live betting enough it happens a lot.

And just because I only made 1$ on that play, anyone using a standard $100 unit would have gained $20 free and I doubt they are complaining about a free dinner out or two.

If you really think I make $5 plays ON PURPOSE, next to $650 bets you are the retard not me. WHY THE penetrate WOULD I WASTE MY TIME PLAYING WITH 5$ WHEN IM PLAYING WITH 650?

I know I have no credibility because its the internet but I am 100% honest and a good guy trying to help people... I get nothing but hate because I don't adhere to the nerdy rules of SBR. I didnt even know sports gambling lingo before coming here, I just did it in my own time by myself and did fine for MANY YEARS.

Also I am high as a god damn kite 24/7 so if i make stupid mistakes or edit my posts, IDGAF.
    Holy fuk are you retarded.

Focus and try and answer this question.

You made a live bet-- with----at most, what 3 minutes left in that match, and you think you are helping people make money?

How could they do that?

Unless of course your aim is to sell picks... which we all know that is your intention.

No one is tailing you. No one.

Listen, I am not the only one who thinks Russian is beating you into oblivion.

He is.

Read your own thread--- a lot of people think your thread should be put into the garbage bin. No one is following you, no one cares if you make another post....

How are you missing that?

adrupert

show me the payout on that $50 bet and explain to me how you came up with +0.2 units in profit....I asked you for this 3 times already...post a motherfukking equation here for crying out loud so I can understand how your lying scamming little brain works

Are you penetrating high? I already explained I post my plays, and count them as 1 unit no matter what I made them as in real life... for recommendations sake and simpletons sake its much easier to do this.

The only thing i do in this thread is this: POST PLAYS I THINK WILL HIT. the units and thread are calculated as 1 unit plays IN THIS THREAD just to have some sort of standard to measure my progress against. I dont bother calculating my winnings IRL in units, I just know I'm winning money and DGAF.

Why is this a difficult concept?

adrupert

Is running a scam like a usual thing around here? Im sitting here in my boxer shorts trying to help people from my couch and getting abused like a passed out 16 year old virgin in a frat house.

I AM NOT SELLING PICKS, I AM POSTING PICKS IN A UNIT SYSTEM AND SHOWING PROFITS.

what I wanted from this thread: discuss picks, help people make money, be a sports betting nerd

what i got: butthurt school girls who obviously suck so bad at making picks that even the thought of someone making money is a "tout"

FFS what is a tout?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

True story, you are betting with 3 minutes left, do you think your "followers" refresh your thread each second, so they can tail you in that livebet. So they got 3 minutes to see your pick, log in bookie and place the bet? How do you help your "followers" with that pick? My suggestion is you just try to pimp your thread and "success".

nash13
    nash13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7160

people are people, as long as you produce winners everyone will be your friend and nice. but go hide when the loosing streak comes.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Are you penetrating high? I already explained I post my plays, and count them as 1 unit no matter what I made them as in real life... for recommendations sake and simpletons sake its much easier to do this.

The only thing i do in this thread is this: POST PLAYS I THINK WILL HIT. the units and thread are calculated as 1 unit plays IN THIS THREAD just to have some sort of standard to measure my progress against. I dont bother calculating my winnings IRL in units, I just know I'm winning money and DGAF.

Why is this a difficult concept?
    How the fukk you measure your progress and return if you don't differentiate between a 600 dollar and 5 dollar plays? How the fukk you make everything a 1 unit play? how the fukk you then say that you won an X amount of units?

and one last question: How the fukk you grew up to be such a dumb lying cuntt?

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by nash13 View Post
    people are people, as long as you produce winners everyone will be your friend and nice. but go hide when the loosing streak comes.
    I have been winning is the scary part.... I will need a full fledged nuclear safe haven when I start losing...

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

How the fukk you measure your progress and return if you don't differentiate a 600 dollar and 5 dollar plays? How the fukk you make everything a 1 unit play? how the fukk you then say that you won an X amount of units?

Vegas39

I have been winning is the scary part.... I will need a full fledged nuclear safe haven when I start losing...

editing and deleting losers does not constitute winning you scammer

adrupert

I post the plays I am making, I think its their business to decide how much to wager. Using a 1 unit system makes things simpler... how can you not see that? Had that play missed I would have been down 1 unit even though it was a $5 play. I would have been down -0.1 units on dortmund/juveUnder2 even though I was up 590$ IRL, it goes both ways... I do it to make it easier.

Im getting so much flack for a play THAT HIT AND WAS LEGIT (in terms of samdiamond saying it was too late, being a moron, and speaking out of his ass when he is clearly not even watching the game)

How the fukk you measure your progress and return if you don't differentiate a 600 dollar and 5 dollar plays? How the fukk you make everything a 1 unit play? how the fukk you then say that you won an X amount of units?

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    editing and deleting losers does not constitute winning you scammer
    Give me one example of this AFTER THE MOD WARNED ME A MONTH AGO. Not to mention the only legitimate complaint you ever had of deleting picks was a 2-3 NBA day that I deleted that was posted too late to count anyways, this was already proven and verified if you had followed the thread. Moron. Any Mod can confirm everything I am saying...

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I post the plays I am making, I think its their business to decide how much to wager. Using a 1 unit system makes things simpler... how can you not see that? Had that play missed I would have been down 1 unit even though it was a $5 play. I would have been down -0.1 units on dortmund/juveUnder2 even though I was up 590$ IRL, it goes both ways... I do it to make it easier.

Im getting so much flack for a play THAT HIT AND WAS LEGIT (in terms of samdiamond saying it was too late, being a moron, and speaking out of his ass when he is clearly not even watching the game)
    answer the last question

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    True story, you are betting with 3 minutes left, do you think your "followers" refresh your thread each second, so they can tail you in that livebet. So they got 3 minutes to see your pick, log in bookie and place the bet? How do you help your "followers" with that pick? My suggestion is you just try to pimp your thread and "success".
    I have no idea what they do, I posted it when I made it, seems logical, i cant post it any sooner. And had anyone refreshed my page in those 3 minutes it would have been worth it. Its called LIVE CAPPING for a reason, the moment they scored I knew it was the line to jump on because they way the game had been going. So i posted it as soon as possible.

SamDiamond

You're a fuking lying scammer.

You know you're trying to drum up a client list.

The reference to having guys going out for a dinner based on your picks--- that is tout 101.

adrupert

Measuring the progress of my ability to make PICKS. Using a 1 unit standardizes my wins and losses, and actually brings my profits down as logically I am making my larger plays on the "more solid" picks. This is probably the simplest concept ever, how do you not get this?

I post picks that I think will hit and let you do what you want with it.

adrupert

Ok I admit it guys, I am a Tout, I dont know what one is but I am one. Now can we move along and STFU please.

adrupert

Also SamDiamond, you boxed all my plays today, you know I'm up today... go away.

Vegas39

Another scammer exposed by Rocket and Sam
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ok I admit it guys, I am a Tout, I dont know what one is but I am one. Now can we move along and STFU please.
    I have no further questions....

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Another scammer exposed by Rocket and Sam
    No youre just an idiot and not objectively looking at anything in this thread. Give me one example of all these things you guys keep claimiing....

ONE EXAMPLE OF AN EDITED PICK, PLEASE, PROVE IT. You cant because youre wrong.

I WANT TO DISCUSS SPORTS IN THIS THREAD FFS I WILL STOP COUNTING MY THREAD TOTAL IF PEOPLE WILL STFU. I AM MAKING A PAYOUT TODAY FOR 2K AND YOU CAN ALL SUCK A FAT DICK.

adrupert

WHat happened today:

Got accused of posting a play too late, Proved him wrong with a corresponding ticket, got laughed at for making small plays, posted my biggest play of the day to prove wrong, got laughed at for using a standardized logical system, now I'm a "tout" which i still dont know that is.... go me!!! all without having to leave my couch.

Also tonight:

Federer ML (100% fed fan bias though so beware)

Vegas39

No youre just an idiot and not objectively looking at anything in this thread. Give me one example of all these things you guys keep claimiing....

ONE EXAMPLE OF AN EDITED PICK, PLEASE, PROVE IT. You cant because youre wrong.

I WANT TO DISCUSS SPORTS IN THIS THREAD FFS I WILL STOP COUNTING MY THREAD TOTAL IF PEOPLE WILL STFU. I AM MAKING A PAYOUT

TODAY FOR 2K AND YOU CAN ALL SUCK A FAT DICK.

temper temper scammer

adrupert

All I keep hearing is

"I edit picks or blah blah blah" but yet no one has a single example, blatantly ignoring the fact I am being monitored by a MOD in this thread. If I edit any picks he will close my thread.

You dont have a single example because they dont exist, til then keep coming at me with unobjective bullshit from your 2 way asses.

adrupert

I still want this question answered:

How can I be scamming anyone???? WHAT THE penetrate DO I HAVE TO GAIN??? A scam indicates me taking something from you dishonestly, I have been 100% honest about my actions, explained, disproved, and provided evidence against all bogus claims. ALso I have not taken/tried to take anything from anyone.... how am i a scammer? Is everyone who tracks their plays with a thread a scammer or jus the ones that show profit?

adrupert

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    No you don't.

Pretty much everyone here hates you because you're running a scam.

You know it-- we know it-- and we are calling you out on it.

Im boxing this so in a few months when I am still posting winning plays FOR FREE youll look stupid.

adrupert

Like seriously if I was a scammer I woulda fuckign gave up a LONG TIME AGO.

SamDiamond

Like seriously if I was a scammer I woulda fuckign gave up a LONG TIME AGO.
    Touty tout tout tout is angry.

Angry tout.

Joe05ca
    Joe05ca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Hey adurpert any plays for tonight man??
    I wanna tail ur picks if its ok with u

First ... 1011121314 Last