Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by l3randonf View Post
    Romo is much better than most people give him credit for but he is certainly not the best. Romo is outstanding, but, when the game is on the line he throws interceptions far too often. Another episode of that happened against the Packers just last week. If he can ever sort that out and get a better team built around him, he can win it all but it is a long shot with Jerry Jones at the helm. Coaches in Dallas do not get full reign of the team which is probably why Dallas is among the most penalized teams every year.
    The coach and the coaching staff is "THE PROBLEM" with "THE" Dallas Cowboys. From the red headed baboon on down.

If you want to blame that on Jerry Jones, so be it. But it is not the fault of any of the players, which includes the current "BEST" quarterback in the National Football League, Tony Romo.

Don't forget it!

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Petey Wheatstraw View Post
    The coach and the coaching staff is "THE PROBLEM" with "THE" Dallas Cowboys. From the red headed baboon on down.

If you want to blame that on Jerry Jones, so be it. But it is not the fault of any of the players, which includes the current "BEST" quarterback in the National Football League, Tony Romo.

Don't forget it!
    forget what? That romo is a choke artist and NOW it is everyone else's is fault!! Who throws all the interceptions and fails to lead the team when the game is on the line. It's not the players fault??? Who plays the game? Do they execute?? The results speak for themselves! And yes , it is a disfunctional organization but your ignorant to think Tony Homo is the best. What college did he play for? Bill Parcells is the one who developed him by the way. He is a loser and the Cowboys are a .500 team the last 10 years with him as a QB. By the way , ESPN stated he has the worst 4th quarter QB rating amongst QB in Dec the last 3 years! Do I hear CHOKE????

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    forget what? That romo is a choke artist and NOW it is everyone else's is fault!! Who throws all the interceptions and fails to lead the team when the game is on the line. It's not the players fault??? Who plays the game? Do they execute?? The results speak for themselves! And yes , it is a disfunctional organization but your ignorant to think Tony Homo is the best. What college did he play for? Bill Parcells is the one who developed him by the way. He is a loser and the Cowboys are a .500 team the last 10 years with him as a QB. By the way , ESPN stated he has the worst 4th quarter QB rating amongst QB in Dec the last 3 years! Do I hear CHOKE????
    Story still being written. There is no better than Tony Romo despite every negative and hateful word you can dig up and write.

Call up Dan Marino and speak with him. When Romo's career is over he will have more championships than that guy. Choke, how about Eli Manning? He has 2 championships and isn't worth a used kotex.

Starting to get the picture there bOOM? Football is a "TEAM" game. And the Cowboys have among the worst coaches and coaching staff in the league. Got it? It is not Romo. He is "THE BEST".

Now once again fledling, don't forget it.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

So you're saying it's Jason Garrett who throws all those interceptions?

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

You said that if the Broncos lost to the Ravens in the playoffs last year you would change your SBR name. Still waiting.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

dont worry soon case keenum's gonna be the qb in houston

stick a form in tony romo cause he's done

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Don't forget it!
    One playoff game in 8 years,that says it all about how clutch Romo is. And yes Eli is a much better clutch QB then Romo could ever hope to be,the mans never lost a SB in his career.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-19-13 at 12:21 PM.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is real simple. Some players just cannot win the big games. Romo is that type of player. McNabb was the same way. He never won a Superbowl, and only appeared in one. Romo has the same career mapped out for him.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    It is real simple. Some players just cannot win the big games. Romo is that type of player. McNabb was the same way. He never won a Superbowl, and only appeared in one. Romo has the same career mapped out for him.
    mcnabb 9-7 in 16 playoff games... romo 1-3... lets not get too carried away

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

the current "BEST" quarterback in the National Football League, Tony Romo.

Don't forget it!
    guy is such a badass
    qbr is what matters
    let the other teams try to win childish rings
    the real treasure is tony romo throwing bombs all day baby

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    One playoff game in 8 years,that says it all about how clutch Romo is. And yes Eli is a much better clutch QB then Romo could ever hope to be,the mans never lost a SB in his career.
    25 int's j-boy. 23-0 Good going!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The real question is "Is there a worse QB than Romo in blowing the game away when it matters?"

Petey Wheatstraw

When Tony Romo finally gets that ring, and he sure as will, all you doubters can kiss my .

And if Tony Romo doesn't win a championship in his career with the Dallas Cowboys, I will all your doubters in alphabetical order.

Got it?

Now what you gonna do? Huh?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3376

^

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The real question is "Is there a worse QB than Romo in blowing the game away when it matters?"
    It ain't Tony Romo blowing the game armlicker. You are certainly blind and a definite media follower with no insight. >Period.<

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    ^
    Get in line confident one, if you THINK my lips will be too chapped for u. You'll croak in line bub.

boomer62

I think you should go back on your MEDS. The more you talk the more disillusioned and out of touch with reality you sound. You really scare me!!!

Petey Wheatstraw

I think you should go back on your MEDS. The more you talk the more disillusioned and out of touch with reality you sound. You really scare me!!!
    Truth scares some people boom. Especially the unintellible ones.

boomer62

Truth scares some people boom. Especially the unintellible ones.
    Like I said go back on your meds, and you really don't want to go there. Extremely educated and enlightened but very humble. Talk in two weeks ,buy lots of Vaseline!!!!

Petey Wheatstraw

Is Tony Romo's career over in two weeks? Again a moronic statement from the lame.

boomer62

In two weeks his season will be over and another losing December, you simpleton.

Petey Wheatstraw

In two weeks his season will be over and another losing December, you simpleton.
    I'll hold your feet to the flames bubby with your declarations. You just better be right.

Or.... I'll have you cowering in a corner sucking your thumb, or sucking something else, you beligerent idiot.

Downs syndrome probable with this BOOMwholeass. Probable Jersey gIANT fan. P.W.

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote from boomer62 on April 21, 2013

Dude, can you be my mentor? I want to be like you. Do you think there is any hope for me? I have a problem. I believe in trying to constantly grow, because if you don't grow you die. I try to aspire to be the best person I can be, including trying to pursue wealth but in doing so helping others get what they want. Because if I help others get what they want then I can get what I want. To give my kids a better life so I can sacrifice for them and provide for my family and yet being able to enjoy pleasures in life. Money makes the world go round. if i have it I can better contribute to others and share with others when needed.i can also enjoy having some action at times.
    I also try to be positive and see the good in others and have faith in God and my fellow man. To appreciate that I "ALWAYS HAVE FREE CHOICE " that I choose the way I want to think, the way I want "to BE" in this world!! So, please help me. I guess I'm a penetrating stupid idiot. Please fix me!!!

<!-- Point Me Log -->

<!-- End Point Me Log --><!-- --><!-- SBR Controls --><!-- Post Nominations --><!-- / Post Nominations --><!-- Point me -->The defense rests.

Cowboys 47 Redskins 22

Secrets revealed of a social midget, dah boom. Very sad person.

<!--End Point Me --><!-- END SBR Controls --><!--
    -->

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Romo should tear up the Redskins. I want to say he'll tear up the Eagles too, but I just know something will happen.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Rhinos always know

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this dumbfuk must be dopie in disguise.

1-3 in playoffs, 0-3 with playoff berth on the line.

lol

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this dumbfuk must be dopie in disguise.

1-3 in playoffs, 0-3 with playoff berth on the line.

lol
    You haven't reached the last chapter yet old crusty.

Petey Wheatstraw

Tony Romo?

Petey Wheatstraw

boomer62,

You have something white there on your lip. Swallow carefully and just pretend it's an oyster.

slacker00

Petey, how do you feel about Kyle Orton?

Petey Wheatstraw

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Petey, how do you feel about Kyle Orton?
    Started 80 games and 1 game above .500 for career. He is servicable. He is probably better than some QB's starting in the league right now, but he sure isn't any Tony Romo. You know and I know that.

boomer62

boomer62,

You have something white there on your lip. Swallow carefully and just pretend it's an oyster.
    Wow, he beat a terrible Redskin team who packed it in weeks ago and they still barely won. They still are going to lose to Philly anyway. It's a shame Romo is faking back injury so he can live a normal off season life and not have to go into hiding that he is a choke artist!

boomer62

Started 80 games and 1 game above .500 for career. He is servicable. He is probably better than some QB's starting in the league right now, but he sure isn't any Tony Romo. You know and I know that.
    Wow, his record is about the same as Romo's!

slacker00

If he's better than any QBs starting right now, it's only because they are also backup guys.

slacker00

Wow, his record is about the same as Romo's!
    Romo is 63-45.

First ... 234567 Last