gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

I normally hesitate just tailing every single one of a person's bets pick for pick, but you've been pretty consistent and I'm tailing on all tonight. And if it makes you feel better, I agree with some disagree with some, which I guess is a good sign according to you . Good luck to us.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What is your overall record here?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What is your overall record here?
    It is posted on the last page.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    It is posted on the last page.
    All I see is the last 12 days. This thread is 358 days old.
    Points Awarded:

cashmoneyholla gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

All I see is the last 12 days. This thread is 358 days old.
    Go and do the math buddy. I have no issue with that. I stopped posting plays for ages, so when I started I decided to start at zero.

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Twizzle get your negative nancy toxic attitude out of here. This thread is for winners only.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O, and radostin.dimi

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dalogester View Post
    Twizzle get your negative nancy toxic attitude out of here. This thread is for winners only.

Playoff_Beard
    Playoff_Beard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 510

Already was on Flyers over 2.5 at -115. Glad to hear you like them as well.

cashmoneyholla
    cashmoneyholla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7653

Twizzle please do not start poking at this guy. He needs constant praise and respect from his followers. And if he does not get it he begs and whines for it until he gets it. This is the exact opposite of being a real man. A real man would just go about his business posting winners whether people were praising him or not. From what i see D2D seems to be a pretty solid capper, but the constant talking him self up and saying how busy and successful he always is really gets in the way. Were all busy bro, just post picks. This metrosexual has a really low self esteem and needs it propped up by degens on a gambling site which is hilarious. I did not even know a fellow Canadian could act like this, it is embarrassing.

t-wizzle

Go and do the math buddy. I have no issue with that. I stopped posting plays for ages, so when I started I decided to start at zero.
    I don't feel like doing the math. I just asked how you were doing.

You just pm'd me saying you've won over $35k in the past 2 years so that answers my question. Good job.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

You just pm'd me saying you've won over $35k in the past 2 years so that answers my question. Good job.
    Wow. I knew d2d was good for sure. Didn't know he was that good though. I won a million dollars on the seahawks in the superbowl.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

Tripoid
    Tripoid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Why can't I see the whole table? I looks like half of it is cut off. Thanks guys.

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Name:  piss.gif
Views: 1047
Size:  14.5 KBcashmoneyholla
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dollars2Donuts

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Name:  piss.gif
Views: 1047
Size:  14.5 KBcashmoneyholla
    Thanks TC....I was trying to carefully word a response to his post....thanks for saving me the trouble!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

Thanks for the picks brother. BOL

cashmoneyholla

Hey i will post some picks later to help you guys out. Leaning Philly. I just do not really got time right now, got a couple big meetings with some drilling consultants later. I am a bit nervous and have alot on my mind. I just own such a successful company and these guys want to buy into it. But i am not sure bringing them in will be helpful or not. Oh well i am sure you guys from sbr can talk me through this. Best of luck to all the D2D boys tonight. I will post updates later if these meetings dont go to long.

Holla

RainMaker3392
    RainMaker3392's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

haters gonna hate D2D keep doing your thing

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by cashmoneyholla View Post
    Twizzle please do not start poking at this guy. He needs constant praise and respect from his followers. And if he does not get it he begs and whines for it until he gets it. This is the exact opposite of being a real man. A real man would just go about his business posting winners whether people were praising him or not. From what i see D2D seems to be a pretty solid capper, but the constant talking him self up and saying how busy and successful he always is really gets in the way. Were all busy bro, just post picks. This metrosexual has a really low self esteem and needs it propped up by degens on a gambling site which is hilarious. I did not even know a fellow Canadian could act like this, it is embarrassing.

Lol, talk about a guy getting his nose out of joint. I call you out for one stupid post and you go off like this. Get a life donkey. My apologies for talking about my realty. If you hadn't noticed I use this as personal blog....helps me put shit out there, and I like it that way.

If if you don't care for it, move along.

Points Awarded:

dalogester gave Dollars2Donuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: azsportswin, FreddDS, bigmo1789, and Vitalic05

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Why don't you just start your own thread, maybe "holla's hot picks" and then all of us mindless sheep will just migrate over to your thread and make you feel like you have a reason to be here on this planet...

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

Can someone repost plays for mobile?

cashmoneyholla

Inzane the only reason i live is for SBR. And i do have a thread niqqa, but i went broke betting football so im taking a break till dec 1. Go suck some rooster homie. I use SBR as my personal blog and i will vent when i want too!! ok

Holla

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Inzane the only reason i live is for SBR. And i do have a thread niqqa, but i went broke betting football so im taking a break till dec 1. Go suck some rooster homie. I use SBR as my personal blog and i will vent when i want too!! ok

Holla

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Really?? you are going to call some one out on not posting an up to date total?

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Holla

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

In my most humble of opinions, anyone that admits he went broke gambling is way ahead of the rest of the curve here at SBR. I went broke dozens of times before the last few years.....east to do. Sports betting is tough as hell.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    One of the better posters on the site and a good guy it seems. Best of luck this time around.
    what happened last time?

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Lots of good stuff in here. Holla!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    what happened last time?
    What the hell? Where did this come from? I have always been good to you man....you want to join the weasel and pile on? You want me to bring forward every game in this thread? I can assure you that I do not have an issue with that.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Cashmoneyholla ,

I feel like you may be on to something here but Jesus Christ have you ever heard of using paragraphs??

t-wizzle

What the hell? Where did this come from? I have always been good to you man....you want to join the weasel and pile on? You want me to bring forward every game in this thread? I can assure you that I do not have an issue with that.

Pile on what? You said you were up.

cashmoneyholla

A grade 12 Canadian high school diploma only gets you so much. So back off Ernest Heminway. You maggot.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Pile on what? You said you were up.
    It is all posted. Feel free to go back as far as you like. There are two other threads. I can provide links if you like.

t-wizzle

It is all posted. Feel free to go back as far as you like. There are two other threads. I can provide links if you like.
    I don't feel like it.

It's a big thread that's been here for a year. I asked how you were doing under the assumption you were tracking your record.

You told me you're up $35k. That's good work by you.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

t-wizzle and lakerboy are the same person. dont feed the trolls, stop responding to their garbage D2D. gl tonight.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    t-wizzle and lakerboy are the same person. dont feed the trolls, stop responding to their garbage D2D. gl tonight.

whose ghost are you? wizzle and i are NOT the same guy> i didnt even say anything bad towards d2d. he is a good guy> i like his vids and his picks are solid/

First ... 82838485868788 ... Last