bignick231
    bignick231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

Dont Use Gaurenteed Picks Today (SCAM)

I signed up for 1 Month service with this handicapping site on Nov,10th. so i was suppose to be good until Dec 10th . Well after i signed up for the package immediatly the guy who says he owns the website called wanting to know how much i bet a game i knew it was all a scam right away. he tried to upsell me a package for 4000 a month but since im new i could get it for 2000 a month i declined the offer he went on and on talking about he bets 5000 per game blah blah blah i told him if he bets that much why are u wasting your time trying to sell me this package after i have told you 4 or 5 times im not intrested. I just hung up becuz he wouldnt shut the penetrate up couldnt take no for an answer well he called everyday texted everyday tring to sell me a package saying the picks he got is better than the regular picks i paid for soon after i guess he sold my Phone # becuz i started getting bombarded with diffrent cappers calling offering their handicapping services the regular picks were ok at best alot of public plays i logged on today to see my account has been closed so i didnt even get my full month of service i really dont care about the picks i only paid like 60 for the whole month i made my money back the few days i did use the picks just warning anyone who stumbles across this site what your really getting into. Thanks and BOL to each and everyone.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up. Honestly though what tout service isn't a scam when it all comes down to it?

bignick231
    bignick231's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

ture

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

they are all a scam

never ever even bother listening to those idiots