SBR Jonelyn
    SBR Jonelyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17551

Poster of the Week: Everyone's FAVORITE Ghost Poster Won This Week"

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

moneyme is on the rise, boeingpower cant be happy.

kaze8
    kaze8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

lol boeingpower is a jealous fckn idiot

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

smoker not even on the list and gets buried

accurate comment

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    smoker not even on the list and gets buried

accurate comment

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

sent Smoke a parcel this week full of straight 4 leaf clovers from a field in Buxton ,ME

things are going to be different from now on you guys will see

J-Money is my homegirl

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

I document 10k in winnings this week and nothing? Fix is in!!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

JoJo, are you Sarunas?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    JoJo, are you Sarunas?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Jo have you ever seen anything like this years oregon team?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    JoJo, are you Sarunas?
    $H|T, I knew someone would beat me to this!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

JoJo, yous not make the listening on theys. theys is the addicts of the impulses of the betting

theys make the sit from the screen and have the session of the jackoff penis rocketing on yous voices for the atractions theys have on yous shoulders! I's make the read on theys commenting and I's knows theys make this activity

but! I's have the solution, JoJo. I's have the two rockets in the space atmospheres. the one, is the name of "sour". the other, is the name of the "anus". I's make the purchase on the rockets in the WalMarts. but! theys have the functioning in the space atmosphers

nows! JoJo, I's make the design on software. this technologys make travels through computer (through internets. have yous the hear of the internets? is the technologys of the recent) so! this technologys make send signal through the wires and make the fly (the mini animal that make the flying in the airs and make the 'buzzzz buzzzzz') exit the wall plug in the house of poster.

so! what means? wells, with this softwares yous can make control on the fly from yous computer. nows! JoJo make the fly appear in house of poster. what is doing the poster? is make the jackoff session for the milks?

wells, nows you control the fly with the softwares. each fly have the mini-robot penis built on the fly. the fly make use his mini-robot penis like the baseball bat (have yous seen the baseball sport, JoJo?) and make the whack on the sexual milks that is flying through the airs... sos! the mini-robot penis of the fly make deflect on poster sexual milks back in to face of the poster masterbater!

in the present yous can control the fly from the computer. but! I's make the technologys so yous make the control of fly from the mobil phones.

is so much nice, no? yous not like the poster? wells, yous send fly of babe ruth abilitys and make the sexual milks deflect back into face of poster with mini-robot penis of the fly.

19.99 plus the shiping and the handleing. accept I's not make the sending to the guam and the philipines. whys? wells, yous knows how much the packages make the missing for the shipping theres? is a fukk shit.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Sarunas great idea

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Don't pretend you understood a word of that Seaer.
    Even if it were legible I doubt it would be anything worthwhile anyway.
    Seriously. A guy whose post's hurt my eyes to read....is our POTM.
    I was happier when PauleyPoker won.

Okst.BIGPLAYS
    Okst.BIGPLAYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    JoJo, yous not make the listening on theys. theys is the addicts of the impulses of the betting

theys make the sit from the screen and have the session of the jackoff penis rocketing on yous voices for the atractions theys have on yous shoulders! I's make the read on theys commenting and I's knows theys make this activity

but! I's have the solution, JoJo. I's have the two rockets in the space atmospheres. the one, is the name of "sour". the other, is the name of the "anus". I's make the purchase on the rockets in the WalMarts. but! theys have the functioning in the space atmosphers

nows! JoJo, I's make the design on software. this technologys make travels through computer (through internets. have yous the hear of the internets? is the technologys of the recent) so! this technologys make send signal through the wires and make the fly (the mini animal that make the flying in the airs and make the 'buzzzz buzzzzz') exit the wall plug in the house of poster.

so! what means? wells, with this softwares yous can make control on the fly from yous computer. nows! JoJo make the fly appear in house of poster. what is doing the poster? is make the jackoff session for the milks?

wells, nows you control the fly with the softwares. each fly have the mini-robot penis built on the fly. the fly make use his mini-robot penis like the baseball bat (have yous seen the baseball sport, JoJo?) and make the whack on the sexual milks that is flying through the airs... sos! the mini-robot penis of the fly make deflect on poster sexual milks back in to face of the poster masterbater!

in the present yous can control the fly from the computer. but! I's make the technologys so yous make the control of fly from the mobil phones.

is so much nice, no? yous not like the poster? wells, yous send fly of babe ruth abilitys and make the sexual milks deflect back into face of poster with mini-robot penis of the fly.

19.99 plus the shiping and the handleing. accept I's not make the sending to the guam and the philipines. whys? wells, yous knows how much the packages make the missing for the shipping theres? is a fukk shit.
    Quit spending money on gambling or take your winnings and get some English lessons. Thanks in advance

duendz
    Update your status
    duendz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Horseck
    Horseck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ok GL

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Jonelyn View Post
    Poster of the Week: Everyone's FAVORITE Ghost Poster Won This Week"
    the title says it all...SBR knows that this is a ghost acct , yet does nothing about it - business as usual....

on the side note, I do like Sarunas and very much enjoy his work

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

There's three members who were banned upon joinning SBR imediately after they joined all because they signed up on a computer that I used to show them the site. I received an infraction for this as well. When I messaged back the mod who assed the infraction he told me to stop circumventing the rules in the name of others. I don't even know what that means.

If you are creating ghost accounts to help complete poker rollovers or get a few more chances to beat the Prick, I get it. I don't condone it but I see the point. Why create another account to just play games in an internet chat room?

We're here to take cash from the books right....Anyway I'm rambling but Johnny Night Club makes a good point. Why does the Admin allow this to happen like it's business as usual? Who is Saur's Ghost? How do I know not to sit at the poker tables with him & his ghost if SBR allows this to be done clandestinly.

Yeah, the guy's funny but why doesn't he just post under his original account?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    There's three members who were banned upon joinning SBR imediately after they joined all because they signed up on a computer that I used to show them the site. I received an infraction for this as well. When I messaged back the mod who assed the infraction he told me to stop circumventing the rules in the name of others. I don't even know what that means.
    5min in the penalty box for trying to bullshit us....everyone knows here that you were trying to ghost

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

If you are creating ghost accounts to help complete poker rollovers or get a few more chances to beat the Prick, I get it. I don't condone it but I see the point. Why create another account to just play games in an internet chat room?

We're here to take cash from the books right....Anyway I'm rambling but Johnny Night Club makes a good point. Why does the Admin allow this to happen like it's business as usual? Who is Saur's Ghost? How do I know not to sit at the poker tables with him & his ghost if SBR allows this to be done clandestinly.

Yeah, the guy's funny but why doesn't he just post under his original account?

You can't attract idiots with good insight and information, you can only attract
    them with stupidity and nonsense, then throw in a penis reference and voila you have
    20 idiots who seem to relate to a poster who noone really understands.

Just part of the marketing program.

SBR is allowed to do this type of ghosting,you and i will recieve infractions
    for the same thing.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

5min in the penalty box for trying to bullshit us....everyone knows here that you were trying to ghost
    I could tell you who the three members are dumbass. Why would I try to create ghost accounts? To scam points?
    I told them that I come here to check line movements. I would never tell people I know, to use the forums because frankly, it's embarrassing. Al is right. There's some serious deficiencies in alot of the posters here.
    If I ever showed a JJ Gold video to any of my friends, they may cease to be my friends.
    I'm not proud that I come here to cope with you retards but, I can't help it.

Point is, people like the site but they can't join because when any of my gambling friend's ask, "What are you up to lately Jay?" & I reply, "I'm using sites like SBRFORUM, here take a look."
    They get banned because I log in from they're phones or Laptops. I'm not a scammer, most posters here know that. I'm not Bi-Polar, & have no desire to create different online personas. I just refered friends & family to the site trying to promote it. And I get an infraction. others actually login in from different nodes as known ghosts & nothing is done.

Can't win.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post

Post of the year. "is make the jackoff session for the milks?"