ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

football at its finest

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I'm just glad the Saints won.

Brees is one of the only guys in the NFL that you can count on every week to give it all to get the win.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Save the long neck pic, that's gold.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

It was like a cartoon

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I'm just glad the Saints won.

Brees is one of the only guys in the NFL that you can count on every week to give it all to get the win.
    Is that how he choked against the pathetic Jets then refs gave him the game in the Niners game.
    Put him on the Jags and lets see how many games he wins.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

that was an Amazing game

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Is that how he choked against the pathetic Jets then refs gave him the game in the Niners game.
    Put him on the Jags and lets see how many games he wins.
    you are just hating.

Peyton, Brady, and Brees are all elite winners and everyone knows this.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

This is the new league we live in.

Fault a guy for sacking a QB that completely changes the outcome of the game. In the heat of the moment he's supposed to perfectly form tackle one of the best (and shortest) QBs in the league with everything else going on?

Total BS flag. But it's totally cool when a receiver or RB completely trucks a guy.

When Brees faced the Jets a Jets guy got a penalty for slapping Brees on the helmet, no harder than a high five, after he missed swatting at the pass. Later in the game a Jets guy got a penalty for "going low" when he hit Brees directly in the hips.

What the league is basically saying is you must cordially invite a QB to be tackled or else we're gifting them 15 and a first down. They know where their bread is buttered and basically f*ck everyone on defense.

I actually applauded Merriweather for saying he's just gonna target guys low and if they tear ACLs so be it. Yeah he's a douche, but I understand his frustration. DBs get paid to make IMPACT plays, and now you're saying "oh c'mon bro you should be able to just form tackle the Rob Gronkowski's of the world coming at you at full speed." Are you f'ing kidding me?

The league is hamstringing defenses any way they can under the guise of "player safety" when really it's so the cretins at home can salivate over more points on the board.

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    This is the new league we live in.

Fault a guy for sacking a QB that completely changes the outcome of the game. In the heat of the moment he's supposed to perfectly form tackle one of the best (and shortest) QBs in the league with everything else going on?

Total BS flag. But it's totally cool when a receiver or RB completely trucks a guy.

When Brees faced the Jets a Jets guy got a penalty for slapping Brees on the helmet, no harder than a high five, after he missed swatting at the pass. Later in the game a Jets guy got a penalty for "going low" when he hit Brees directly in the hips.

What the league is basically saying is you must cordially invite a QB to be tackled or else we're gifting them 15 and a first down. They know where their bread is buttered and basically f*ck everyone on defense.

I actually applauded Merriweather for saying he's just gonna target guys low and if they tear ACLs so be it. Yeah he's a douche, but I understand his frustration. DBs get paid to make IMPACT plays, and now you're saying "oh c'mon bro you should be able to just form tackle the Rob Gronkowski's of the world coming at you at full speed." Are you f'ing kidding me?

The league is hamstringing defenses any way they can under the guise of "player safety" when really it's so the cretins at home can salivate over more points on the board.
    I really wish Merriweather was more articulate because he did have a good point to make that I think got lost in the way he said it.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    I really wish Merriweather was more articulate because he did have a good point to make that I think got lost in the way he said it.
    And it's such hypocrisy from the same league who's highest rated segment was "Jacked up!" as of what, two years ago?

"Hey everyone, check out all these MONSTER HITS!"

"Hey Roger, downplay that shit, we're being sued six ways to Sunday now."

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Tackle where the red circle is.

Don't be surprised if the NFL put red dots on the thighs that size, and say you must tackle here.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

true. in a few years the nfl will highlight the legal hitting zone on the player's uniforms

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Ya, it is getting sad in the NFL. But, as A Niner fan I am so tired of hearing them whine about it. If they think that penalty call is the reason they lost the game, then they aren't looking at what a dumpster fire this team is right now. Their offense is pathetic. The QB, the offense line and the WRs (and the offensive coordinator) are all terrible. If they don't take a LONG look in the mirror they ain't even making the playoffs this year.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

This wasn't a penalty.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: face

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

That first GIF at super slow mode looks sick. His body moves but his head stays in the exact same spot.