Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

rat stop talking. all the nba greats have kobe in their top 5 of all time. if guys like jordan magic and bird say bryant is one of the greatest of all time, who the fukk are you to argue with them? i'm the authority in this section. you're done.
    Points Awarded:

roanildinho gave Goat Milk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    he did that against the 2005 Toronto Raptors. Grow up.

that is one of the worst teams that ever suited up. Period.
    click on (SHOW to see games)

Any superstar could have done that. The '05 Raptors started that season 1-15.

ANY OTHER STAR PLAYERS HAS TOO MUCH CLASS TO DO THAT....!!!

that's like beating the crap out of a 12 yr. old..

"best league in the world"

why do you make it sound like it was against a playoff team? you must be joking/

that would be like some idiot Tracy McGrady fan claiming he is the All-Time best because
    he scored 13 pts. in 30 Seconds

"Nobody else has ever done that!!"
    "if you average that out over a WHOLE GAME it's 1,248 POINTS!!"

"Nobody has ever score over 1000 pts in a single game in the best league in the word!!"

"if you average that out over a WHOLE SEASON, it's 102,336 POINTS...!"

"NOBODY has ever scored 100,000 PTS in a season.. ONLY Tracy McGrady!!"

gimme a break man:

•• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have eaked out more than a SINGLE League MVP Award..
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would have as many MVP Finals Awards as Rings.. (5 Rings won by Shaq) and two Finals MVP
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, players would not take LESS money to play ELSEWHERE.
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, you would not need to defend him as you do. It would be recognized
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, he would not be the ALL-TIME Missed FG Attempts LEADER of the NBA (All-TIME. nobody more misses)
    •• if Kobe was really that damn good, don't you Phil Jackson would fukkin say so?!?!

i swear.. Laker fans are like children.. defending Santa-Claus

unreal

another clueless idiot....

1. doesn't matter what team kobe scored 81 against.... lakers were down 19 and without kobe's amazing shooting (28/46 61%fg), they would never have prevailed.

2. kobe was robbed of 2-3 mvps. in 2002-3 he scored 30ppg outscoring even shaq. 2005-6 he scored 35.4ppg. 2006-7 he scored 31.6ppg. even the most hardened kobe haters agree he was robbed of the mvp in 2005-6 when he led a a bunch of scrubs like smush parker and kwame brown to the playoffs.

3. funny how 2 future hall of famers, karl malone and gary payton, took millions less to play with kobe.

4. of course kobe leads the nba in missed shots, he's played 17 seasons, you moron! just like jordan led the league in missed shots after 15 seasons. this is as idiotic as saying pete rose sucks cause he had more hitless at-bats than any other player.

5. phil has complimented kobe and compared him to jordan numerous times...

May 2001: "You know, Kobe does have a sense about the game that's similar to Michael's. And I think he has that will, even though he has a guy on his team -- Shaq -- who is the dominator, which was the luxury Michael never had. Kobe likes to rise to occasions, to big-time situations like Michael did."

2001 playoffs, when asked to compare Kobe to Michael: "Kobe's become the floor leader of a basketball team that was kind of looking for that nature of a player, who could not only be a scorer, but also be a playmaker or consistently make big plays at critical times. So it was very important for Kobe to step into that role that he was envisioned at. I've always held the bar up very high for Kobe, and he's not only reached that bar, but he's jumping over the top of it right now."

More comparison and contrast: "I think it's the best that I've ever seen a player of mine play with an overall court game. I'm asking him to do so much, and he's accomplishing it. I never asked Michael to be a playmaker. That's the greatest player that I've ever had, that I could consider the greatest player in the game, and I never asked him to be a playmaker in those terms. I asked him to be playmaker when he was doubled or tripled. But Kobe has to set up the offense, to advance the ball, to read the defense, to make other players happy, and he's doing a great job of that."
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-21-14 at 11:28 AM.

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

^^^^^^ i think this pretty much puts an end to this pointless debate, we all know if lakers were to let kobe go they would be making a dreadful mistake.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Jason Kidd is 3rd all time in turnovers.

I guess that makes him a horrific passer, right?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

1. doesn't matter what team kobe scored 81 against.... lakers were down 19 and without kobe's amazing shooting (28/46 61%fg), they would never have prevailed.

3. funny how 2 future hall of famers, karl malone and gary payton, took millions less to play with kobe.
    1. are you serious? *opponent does not matter?!?!

Lakers were DOWN 19 POINTS to one of the worst teams that ever suited up?!?!?
    the TEAM FROM CANADA?!?!

3. They came to play with Shaq. The WINNER of the 3 Finals MVP Trophy..

in the first Finals that the lakers won with Kobe on the roster. (riding Shaq's coattails)...

Kobe averaged 13. Pts.
    Shaq average 38 pts.

the Lakers beat the Pacers 4-2 in the Finals... and Kobe MISSED to FULL GAMES...
    believe me... without Kobe, they win that regardless.. e-Z-Peazy

that dude is just flashy.. he's no biggie.. not a passer..*
    the guy plays very good schoolyard 1-on-1 basketball

Ratzz

Kobe has played his FINAL playoff game.. his last Playoff Series was vs. the Thunder (who kicked his dumbass)
    Kobe is garbage.

If Kobe was great, how did Durant score 31 pts on him IN HIS OWN BUILDING?!?!

Mr. Nice Kevin drained shot after shot, after shot right over "No-D" Kobe...
    even stole a pass that originally Kobe was too scared to take...

Reggie Miller even calls out Kobe as a wuss (listen to video)
    Kobe did not have the nerves to take this shot with the Thunder defending him..

after Durant drains 3 "that's what KEVIN DURANT DOES" (meaning they 'take' the shot)

pass the ball and hope for for Gasol to miss..that way it's not on Kobe-tard.

but then when it is wayyyyy to late, instead of passing the ball..
    he jacks up a bullshyt shot from 30 ft. out...

what a knucklehead.. great players find a way to win that game,
    LAKERS had a DOUBLE-DIGIT LEAD AT HOME.

GAME 4 THUNDER WIN

Last edited by Ratzz; 11-11-13 at 12:15 AM.

Ratzz

LOL.. this is KObe crying after DURANT beat his ass on his own floor*

look at him, crying like a little girl..
    Attached Images  

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

1. are you serious? *opponent does not matter?!?!

Lakers were DOWN 19 POINTS to one of the worst teams that ever suited up?!?!?
    the TEAM FROM CANADA?!?!

3. They came to play with Shaq. The WINNER of the 3 Finals MVP Trophy..

in the first Finals that the lakers won with Kobe on the roster. (riding Shaq's coattails)...

Kobe averaged 13. Pts.
    Shaq average 38 pts.

the Lakers beat the Pacers 4-2 in the Finals... and Kobe MISSED to FULL GAMES...
    believe me... without Kobe, they win that regardless.. e-Z-Peazy

that dude is just flashy.. he's no biggie.. not a passer..*
    the guy plays very good schoolyard 1-on-1 basketball

omg!!!!! they are from canada?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! who gives a crap? you do know they were full of talented american players such as all-star chris bosh, jalen rose, mike james and morris peterson? raptors won their division the very next season so obviously they were talented. but that doesn't matter because in the nba, if you are down by 19 at halftime, your odds of winning that game is pretty long no matter who you're playing.

if malone and payton came to play with shaq, how come neither of them followed shaq to miami after he was traded? instead malone was planning to remain with the lakers until his run-in with kobe's wife ... and payton exercised his option to remain with the lakers.

if kobe doesn't pass, how come he led the lakers in assists 12 out of 17 seasons?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

if malone and payton came to play with shaq, how come neither of them followed shaq to miami after he was traded? instead malone was planning to remain with the lakers until his run-in with kobe's wife ... and payton exercised his option to remain with the lakers.

if kobe doesn't pass, how come he led the lakers in assists 12 out of 17 seasons?
    Karl Malone RETIRED

and Gary Payton DID FOLLOW SHAQ you fukkin moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Payton

Miami Heat (2005–2007)
    "On September 22, 2005, Gary payton signed a one-year $1.1 million contract with Miami, reuniting with Walker and former Lakers' teammate Shaquille O'Neal."

he couldn't win one with kobe..
    SO HE WENT TO MIAMI TO WIN ONE WITH SHAQ

i swear, you moron Kobe-tard Laker fans just keep winning my arguments for me.
    It's not even fair,, i shouldn't even bother.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ratzz; 11-11-13 at 01:09 AM.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Rat boy aka as Menses must enjoy getting bitched. He continues to get bitched for his completely moronic statements yet keeps coming back for more.

Rat boy, why don't you create another sock-puppet account to take some of the pressure off your completely moronic statements. Two accounts isn't enough. Maybe if you added a third you could appear to have a little more help in your crusade to convince the world that Kobe should have pursed another career??

Ratboy=Menses=??

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Ratzz = Menses

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Karl Malone RETIRED

Miami Heat (2005–2007)
    "On September 22, 2005, Gary payton signed a one-year $1.1 million contract with Miami, reuniting with Walker and former Lakers' teammate Shaquille O'Neal."

i know he retired dummy and i told u why. he had every intentions of re-signing with lakers as this article shows:

la times:

Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak is still after forward Karl Malone, who this weekend told the Lakers he would take a smaller salary for the overall good of their roster.

"It's never been about money since I've been here," Malone told the L.A. Times on Monday afternoon. "I want the best for the Lakers, and I didn't want to hold them up. I'm a loyal man. I need to be loyal."

until this happened:

LOS ANGELES – Another Kobe conflict for the Lakers. Bryant has accused Karl Malone of making a pass at his wife at a game last month.

Talking before Los Angeles' 105-98 win over Orlando on Sunday night, Bryant said he felt betrayed by a man he considered a friend.

"He was like a mentor, like a brother to me, so when something like that happens, you're upset, you're hurt," Bryant said.

He said he called Malone and told him, "Stay away from my wife. What's wrong with you? How could you?"

thats why he didnt return to the lakers and instead retired.

i know payton signed with the heat a year later. i said why didnt he follow shaq the same season he was traded. instead he chose to remain with kobe:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Gary Payton will remain with the Los Angeles Lakers next season, exercising a $5.4 million option despite struggling throughout his first year with the team.

it was only after lakers made it perfectly clear he was no longer wanted (by trading him) that he went to miami a year later.

you cant pull the wool over my eyes, cause i know everything that happened much more than an ignorant kobe hating dumbfuk like u.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I agree laker

Ball hogs dont win in the nba
    JJ are you this fukking retarded? I mean I seen you post some stupid shit (all of its pretty stupid), but if "ball hogs dont win in the NBA" why does the guy have 5 rings?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Rat boy aka as Menses must enjoy getting bitched. He continues to get bitched for his completely moronic statements yet keeps coming back for more.

Rat boy, why don't you create another sock-puppet account to take some of the pressure off your completely moronic statements. Two accounts isn't enough. Maybe if you added a third you could appear to have a little more help in your crusade to convince the world that Kobe should have pursed another career??

Ratboy=Menses=??
    u can add wantitall4moi to that list.

when hes not busy writing reviews of the prostitutes hes slept with, he rants and raves about how lakers are better w/o kobe and should trade him because they have better ball movement without him.

yeah they sure looked great last night shooting 38% fg and getting blown out by 23 at home.

this is the same clueless idiot who thinks darren williams [sic] of the nets sucks.

obviously, the stds hes contracted has fried his brain.

lol

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by oldscho0led View Post
    Ratzz = Menses
    LOL...is that conspiracy theory still floating around? hahaha...........hey Ratzz, dun be too hard on Roldinho...I suspect he is in his twenties...and thus grew up believing Kobe was the real deal....he can't help it......us old timers know the Jordan was the 100 dollar bill to Kobe's counterfeit...duplicate...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Another winner

roanildinho
    roanildinho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

threepeat boys..

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Another winner
    congrats!

u just won a lifetime supply of....

dont lose it all on one game like the spurs.

lol

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    team doing decent without his cancer ass. he is gonna come in and take 90 shots a night and they will lose 60% of the games he plays. right now no cancer and team listening to dantoni
    Think of all the girls gonna get raped if Kobe ain't got basketball. Lakerboy they are innocent women why would you want to unleash the black mamba on them

Menses

Karl Malone RETIRED

Miami Heat (2005–2007)

LMAO........We must also remember, Rudy Tomjanovich retired after this failed season..because he could not handle the headache that was Kobe Bryant...

In The Last Season Jackson suggests Bryant's influence on the dissolution and labels him "uncoachable"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...st-and-honesty

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

No, he went on to win one by riding D Wade's nuts. Just like Shaq did. Shaq was solid that year. Nothing more. Wade was the superstar. If you want I'll pull up video on the most arrogant player in the world, Shaq, saying D Wade carried us to a championship. It's over Rat. You can't win this debate while I'm still around.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakerboy

lakers 8-8 without the bum selfish prick kobe.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Most people do not understand that NBA is a business. They make money off Kobe from merchandise sales and they could care less if he scores 2 points a night. He is the face of the franchise. They make millions off him every year.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Don't get in debates in which you stand no chance to win. Much thanks.
    I'm glad you are going to win this one. Get back to me at the end of the season. Thanks debatemaster. You are a good debater though like walter mondale.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

perhaps they gave him the new contract a bit too early

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Curious wow Ratzz and Menses bitch about about Kobe and I even saw Melo in there. However, the two of the NBA's most valuable teams are the Knicks and the Lakers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...aluable-teams/

The bottom line, basketball is a business and in the end its about making money and contrary to popular belief, winning games or championships does not make you the most money. Its about fan draw, merchandise sales and the with out a doubt single most important attribute would be image.

Signing Kobe is all about keeping the Lakers image as an elite franchise, and has absolutely nothing to do with winning games. Kobe will make more money for the franchise by signing him than by not signing him.

Prefect example. Look at the the payrolls of the top major league baseball teams. Than look at there overall records, than compare that with which teams brought in the most revenue and fan draw.

You will quickly learn it has nothing to do with winning games.

Also, the Lakers was always Kobe's team and all players going there know it yet they still choose to play there. So give me a break with that cancer non-sense, they can always play somewhere else, or not play at all if they don't want to be a laker.
    Last edited by El Sol; 12-13-13 at 10:38 PM.

lakerboy

Of course its a business. Didn't the oilers trade gretzky once?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    perhaps they gave him the new contract a bit too early
    KObe is a drug.. that is how he affects the mind of the Kobe-tards...

he convinced everybody that he alone was responsible for the 5 Championships..

and it worked.. every single Kobe-tard bought in 100%

but now.. people are just walking away from him..
    Blake walked away yesterday.. because he knew that Kobe would hang this defeat on him

Lakers are fukked. BAD.

next 5 yrs.. (including this one)

they still owe a 1st Round Pick to Phoenix (Nash)*
    they still owe a 2nd Round pick to Phoenix (NAsh)

and they still owe a 1st Round pick to Orlando (Dwight Howard)

Nash is on the books this year AND next year.. for a total of $18 Million

kobe is on the books this year $30 Million, then $48 Million

who is going to come to this? *WHO would WANT TO?!?

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

I always thought Kobe was the weaker link between Shaq and Kobe.

Kobe needed Shaq, it wasn't the other way around.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by El Sol View Post
    Curious wow Ratzz and Menses bitch about about Kobe and I even saw Melo in there. However, the two of the NBA's most valuable teams are the Knicks and the Lakers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbade...aluable-teams/

The bottom line, basketball is a business and in the end its about making money and contrary to popular belief, winning games or championships does not make you the most money. Its about fan draw, merchandise sales and the with out a doubt single most important attribute would be image.

Signing Kobe is all about keeping the Lakers image as an elite franchise, and has absolutely nothing to do with winning games. Kobe will make more money for the franchise by signing him than by not signing him.

Prefect example. Look at the the payrolls of the top major league baseball teams. Than look at there overall records, than compare that with which teams brought in the most revenue and fan draw.

You will quickly learn it has nothing to do with winning games.

Also, the Lakers was always Kobe's team and all players going there know it yet they still choose to play there. So give me a break with that cancer non-sense, they can always play somewhere else, or not play at all if they don't want to be a laker.
    I do not dispute a single thing you have written here...it is quite obvious what is going on in LA...NBA is a soap opera and there is no show without its lead actor..... But I along with ratzz....merely want to remind the board that it was Kobe who said he wanted RINGS....a 6th ring to be exact...that he was all about winning championships...He roasted Dwight Howard in the media last year when Dwight wanted to take more time to heal fresh off of major back surgery...even going so far as to come back 4 months early to help Kobe win his 6th ring....He told Dwight to "play with a sense of urgency"...

So here we are now...Dwight is gone...and Kobe decided to sign a salary cap destroying contract that can barely afford them Caremlo and not likely Deng and or Gay....They are already in the luxary tax...because of it....The media claims Kobe would never have signed that contract if Lakers brass did not believe he was capable of being Kobe...they must of saw something in practice....What did they see? Kobe has turned the ball over 16 times in 3 games...and barely scored...he has to his credit however tried to put a little more effort on the defensive end...but all in all it has been a poor performance thus far..

The Lakers are now 0-3 since his return...and the Laker media and fans claim the public need to be patient......but I say BAAAAAA Hambug......because no patience was given to Dwight.....he is the mamba and must produce...i don't care what kind of injury it was.....no excuses....but it is excuses we will get...

The ESPN Laker brass is now shifting the focus to Gasol....and calling for him to be traded....how convenient...that every time the Lakers start to loose....a scapegoat emerges...last year it was Dwight....now its Gasol ...tomorrow it will be Nash and Meeks....the next week Henry...and on and on it goes...The Lakers had not lost 3 in a row all year until Kobe's return.....but Gasol and the rest of all the kings horsemen will be blamed for his inadequacy...
    Last edited by Menses; 12-13-13 at 11:12 PM.

Menses

KObe is a drug.. that is how he affects the mind of the Kobe-tards...

he convinced everybody that he alone was responsible for the 5 Championships..

and it worked.. every single Kobe-tard bought in 100%

but now.. people are just walking away from him..
    Blake walked away yesterday.. because he knew that Kobe would hang this defeat on him

Lakers are fukked. BAD.

next 5 yrs.. (including this one)

they still owe a 1st Round Pick to Phoenix (Nash)*
    they still owe a 2nd Round pick to Phoenix (NAsh)

and they still owe a 1st Round pick to Orlando (Dwight Howard)

Nash is on the books this year AND next year.. for a total of $18 Million

kobe is on the books this year $30 Million, then $48 Million

who is going to come to this? *WHO would WANT TO?!?
    I cannot for the life of me understand how Kutchcheck could have signed off on that Nash 1st round pick deal.....baffles the mind...

lakerboy

Hey crustyme I don't see u responding in here. U know nothing about sports that's why.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I cannot for the life of me understand how Kutchcheck could have signed off on that Nash 1st round pick deal.....baffles the mind...
    what it was was very similar to a pathological gambler's mindset.

1) Kobe has convinced every Kobe-tard that he alone is responsible for the 5 championships.

2) Kobe has convinced most every person working for the Lakers brass, that he is the best All-Time
    (but not Jackson, Phil knows what's up) D'Antoni too, but his hands are tied by the Kobe-tards that are paying the rent.

3) Kupchak saw this as his big chance to be associated with the greatest player of All-Time.
    "Kobe won those last two Rings on a deal that i made" he envisioned himself as entering the pantheon of basketball Gods. (via this trade)

4) that is why he did not even bother to protect the picks.. his eagerness to cement his legacy blinded him.

so, they have Kobe for 3 years, Nash for 2 more, they are minus two 1st Rounders in the next 4 yrs..

wow... it's a disaster. i don't know what is a bigger mess.. the Lakers or the Yankees *

First 12345 Last