1. #1
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Will the Ducks even score??????????

    44 pt average per game.. marcus and james Heisman hopefuls .. and 4th qt and 0 points.. thoughts?

  2. #2
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 10,857
    Betpoints: 136


  3. #3
    Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-15-08
    Posts: 8,413
    Betpoints: 4201

    Total rape

  4. #4
    onlooker
    TRD
    onlooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 36,578
    Betpoints: 1742

    Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    44 pt average per game.. marcus and james Heisman hopefuls .. and 4th qt and 0 points.. thoughts?
    55.6 a game.

  5. #5
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    55.6 a game.
    even worse.... thought they said 44.. what a fraud for a team...

  6. #6
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 10,857
    Betpoints: 136

    Braves put up more on Kershaw in game 6

  7. #7
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Braves put up more on Kershaw in game 6

  8. #8
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    i wonder if that was a prop

  9. #9
    lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-13
    Posts: 1,027

    penetrate oregon

  10. #10
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i wonder if that was a prop
    it would have to been 40 or 50 to 1..

  11. #11
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by lucullus View Post
    penetrate oregon
    ya I had these idiots in a 10 pt teaser.. and that ended well lol

  12. #12
    Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-20-11
    Posts: 10,857
    Betpoints: 136

    I feel bad for my dude Vegas39 and the Oregon faithful. Buzzsaw tonight, personally I am of the few that loves the BCS, every game matters. You can see that emotion on the sideline.

  13. #13
    rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-13
    Posts: 476
    Betpoints: 12

    They're fukkin trash. Stanford's line ran over them the whole game. Baylor can beat these ducklings....

  14. #14
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Meaningless TD.

  15. #15
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    False hope, Oregon moneyline money is gone.

  16. #16
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    back door this 2nd half cover

  17. #17
    Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-10-13
    Posts: 10,568
    Betpoints: 5044

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    False hope, Oregon moneyline money is gone.
    you believe in miracles

  18. #18
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    The same bullshit you always see in football boys.

    A team who can't score a touchdown for quarters during a game, starts putting up multiple ones in the 4th.

    Bullshit.

  19. #19
    pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 5,579
    Betpoints: 209

    Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    The same bullshit you always see in football boys.

    A team who can't score a touchdown for quarters during a game, starts putting up multiple ones in the 4th.

    Bullshit.
    Those couple turnovers in the red zone killed me terrible play calling early

  20. #20
    bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-12
    Posts: 5,180
    Betpoints: 37

    Ain't this some shit.

    http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...ury-mcl-sprain

    I think I'll just bet games at halftime now. I'll miss out on some opportunities for sure, but at least I'll get to see an idea of form.

  21. #21
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 17,305
    Betpoints: 2960

    stanford ran 66 times. 45 times by one guy.

    when you know stanford's gonna run and you can't do nothing about it, you are done.

    i ain't gonna lie, i went pretty big on oregon.

    not a good week...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/30/2020


  22. #22
    sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-14-10
    Posts: 7,644
    Betpoints: 1370

    If they play again Oregon will win. This just wasn't their night and Stanford played a perfect game. Costly turnovers in the red zone, couldn't stop the run. Got hit by penalties and so on.

    Credit goes where it is due, Stanford played really well and Oregon choked.

  23. #23
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,663
    Betpoints: 122

    Yes Oregon choked big time

  24. #24
    rolltideroll0
    rolltideroll0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-27-13
    Posts: 476
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    If they play again Oregon will win. This just wasn't their night and Stanford played a perfect game. Costly turnovers in the red zone, couldn't stop the run. Got hit by penalties and so on.

    Credit goes where it is due, Stanford played really well and Oregon choked.
    Gotta disagree with this. 2nd year in a row. This game was almost a shutout until the last 5mins in the 4th. Top teams are balanced on all sides of the ball. When a team can convert 3rd and longs ... 8 times in a row...wehn you know what they're doing, then ur defense is useless. And that crying on the sideline!?!?....come on....... man the fukk up and do something. This game made me sick

  25. #25
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-13
    Posts: 2,904
    Betpoints: 774

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I feel bad for my dude Vegas39 and the Oregon faithful. Buzzsaw tonight, personally I am of the few that loves the BCS, every game matters. You can see that emotion on the sideline.
    i love the bcs too and am sad to see it go. i see they are already talking about expanding the playoffs to 8 teams before it has even been implemented. soon college football regular season games will be as meaningless as basketball games. i love watching games where ppl care so much that they cry if they lose. its like olympic womens gymnastics but also fun to watch.

  26. #26
    Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-13
    Posts: 2,151
    Betpoints: 41

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i love the bcs too and am sad to see it go. i see they are already talking about expanding the playoffs to 8 teams before it has even been implemented. soon college football regular season games will be as meaningless as basketball games. i love watching games where ppl care so much that they cry if they lose. its like olympic womens gymnastics but also fun to watch.
    is a fukk joke. yes! Wes make vote on champion. is fukk joke

  27. #27
    Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-13
    Posts: 2,151
    Betpoints: 41

    Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    i love the bcs too and am sad to see it go. i see they are already talking about expanding the playoffs to 8 teams before it has even been implemented. soon college football regular season games will be as meaningless as basketball games. i love watching games where ppl care so much that they cry if they lose. its like olympic womens gymnastics but also fun to watch.
    have make nominate on post as full support on gay thinks. sbr make the
    support on homosexals and bcs is example of perfects for the gay thinks!

  28. #28
    fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-13
    Posts: 2,904
    Betpoints: 774

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    have make nominate on post as full support on gay thinks. sbr make the
    support on homosexals and bcs is example of perfects for the gay thinks!
    exactly!

Top