C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    If you think Drew Brees is overrated than you don't deserved to even be able to discuss sports. No relevance nor factual evidence to back your OPINION filled with ignorance.
    The reason why he is overrated is because he is an untouchable god to lemmings like you.

No facts?

Do you know who led the NFL in picks last year? It was Drew Brees with 19. He threw more picks than Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Josh Freeman, Matt Schaub, Chistian Ponder or any other QB. HE THREW THE MOST PICKS IN THE LEAGUE.

Do you know how many picks Aaron Rodgers threw? 8. Tom Brady? 8. Peyton Manning -11.

Two years before that Brees threw 22 picks. Do you know what place that put him in? #2. He threw the second most picks in the league that year.

Picks are not everything, but they are part of the story. Brees makes more mistakes than the other guys and he also benefits from playing in doors in a dome, and he probably has the best offensive coach in the NFL. He has a man child tight end. He racks up tons of yards in screen passes as the Saints are one of the best screen teams in the league. He does not complete as many passes to WR as Rodgers, Manning, or even Brady. He's just not as good as them.

He is a very good player, but he is not on the same level of Manning, Brady or Rodgers. You precisely illustrate how Brees is overrated, to even question him makes you foam at the mouth. Thanks for playing.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

Why don't you list all of the things Brees LEAD the league in or holds the NFL records for...

Not saying the Saints will cover, but to say Brees is overrated is absolutely retarded.. Almost as bad as saying Romo is underrated.. Remind me again of one big game that Romo has won? That's what seperate's great QB's from stat padders
    Last edited by DA_MOSS; 11-10-13 at 10:32 AM.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    Why don't you list all of the things Brees LEAD the league in or holds the NFL records for...

Not saying the Saints will cover, but to say Brees is overrated is absolutely retarded.. Almost as bad as saying Romo is underrated.. Remind me again of one big game that Romo has won? That's what seperate's great QB's from stat padders
    How many times have Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers led the NFL in picks?

Brees is good but he irrationally gets lumped in there with the best. He's not on their level.

C-Gold

ADD

Atlanta +4

This is the sucker bet of the week. Atlanta is decimated by losing Julio Jones & Roddy White but look at these facts.

1PM game for Seattle on the East Coast
    Seattle has struggled to score points on the road, this is not good if you want to lay points
    Seattle barely beat an 0-7 team in OT last week, and really got outplayed, at home.
    Matt Ryan is MUCH better at home.
    Atlanta beat Seattle's legion of doom last year, Matty Ice was not intimidated.
    The public is eating up Seattle

Atlanta will cover today and maybe even win outright.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    The reason why he is overrated is because he is an untouchable god to lemmings like you.

No facts?

Do you know who led the NFL in picks last year? It was Drew Brees with 19. He threw more picks than Jay Cutler, Eli Manning, Josh Freeman, Matt Schaub, Chistian Ponder or any other QB. HE THREW THE MOST PICKS IN THE LEAGUE.

Do you know how many picks Aaron Rodgers threw? 8. Tom Brady? 8. Peyton Manning -11.

Two years before that Brees threw 22 picks. Do you know what place that put him in? #2. He threw the second most picks in the league that year.

Picks are not everything, but they are part of the story. Brees makes more mistakes than the other guys and he also benefits from playing in doors in a dome, and he probably has the best offensive coach in the NFL. He has a man child tight end. He racks up tons of yards in screen passes as the Saints are one of the best screen teams in the league. He does not complete as many passes to WR as Rodgers, Manning, or even Brady. He's just not as good as them.

He is a very good player, but he is not on the same level of Manning, Brady or Rodgers. You precisely illustrate how Brees is overrated, to even question him makes you foam at the mouth. Thanks for playing.

He also threw for the most TD passes and most yards in the league. Threw more picks bc he had to throw so much bc the D sucked and have up tons of points. Different season, think you'd know that. Obviously he's overrated bahahahaha thanks for playing kid

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

How many times have Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers led the NFL in picks?

Brees is good but he irrationally gets lumped in there with the best. He's not on their level.
    4th all time in TD passes

Most career 5K passing yardage seasons

2nd highest consecutive completions leader

Most consecutive games with a TD pass

Record

After

record

After

Record

He's every bit as good if not better! Silly kid

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 676

crazy game
    Last edited by DA_MOSS; 11-11-13 at 06:53 AM.

CajunNation
    CajunNation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2512

Romo isn't good enough to hold Brees jockstrap!!!! Brees is a top three quarterback no matter what you say!!!! Statistics don't lie!!!! Oh what we had more first downs than Dallas had plays last night!!!!
    I think Dallas +7 is the better play. They are a live dog getting 7. They are a team of show boats and they showed up big time in their last 2 prime time games. When they are favored by 10 against a crappy Minnesota team, not so much.

Tony Romo is underrated as a QB and Drew Brees is overrated as a QB.
    Points Awarded:

Blannewk gave CajunNation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold

So I was also looking at Cin, Det along with my phila bet. Cin is better than Bal, Ravens offense is weak but the Ravens lost 3 in a row and should give one of their best efforts at home. I can't envision them scoring lots of points but the Ravens did put up 30 on the #1 yards defense of Houston. How did they do that? They only scored 1 offensive TD, they got a defensive score and special teams score. Dalton and the Bengals have had some problems on the road and can't completely be trusted. One of those home teams should bark loud. I think the 3 road teams are better in this case, 1 home team will bark loud, you'd maybe go 2-1 taking all the road teams but I just went with Phila.

Carolina and SF should be low scoring in my opinion, 2 strong defenses that should contain the run and force the QB's to pass. Both QB's have struggled this year. I like SF to win but in a game that should be low scoring I don't like laying those points.

Atlanta is hopeless and they should be laying more in my opinion. I believe the Seahawks are a sucker bet, and Matt Ryan is much better at home, and Seattle is much worse on the road.
    3-2 and I felt like my comments were pretty spot on. I even thought Seattle was too easy that it was a sucker bet so I lost on that one! Baltimore barking loud, should have played DET also.

Overall it was a good week. Tampa was my strongest play and that won.

First 12