1. #1
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12

    Early holiday gift from Stern:

    Heat & Paceres were gift wrapped tonight, I tried to make a case for the opposite side but this early in season you can't. Saw tons of posters on the Raptors, JUST sToP! Sometimes they are that easy, favs can be sharp sides on occassion. Dont over think things

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Horses Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 343,265
    Betpoints: 306

    Sweep or sharps are on the winners too many people overthink here

  3. #3
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    so wait whats the play or did this game already happen?

  4. #4
    SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-09
    Posts: 6,108
    Betpoints: 5112

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    so wait whats the play or did this game already happen?
    already happened, just another guy who doesn't realize hindsight is 20-20 for everyone.

  5. #5
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    damn i wish people would post these "gifts"

    prior to the game

  6. #6
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    damn i wish people would post these "gifts"

    prior to the game
    my spreadsheet was posted WAY before the games started, so now you can go fukk your mother. Thanks, Sweeper

  7. #7
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    my spreadsheet was posted WAY before the games started, so now you can go fukk your mother. Thanks, Sweeper
    gross.

    link to your spreadsheet?

  8. #8
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12

    just bumped Tuesday SBR spreadsheet thread for u Bear

  9. #9
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12

    check in Bear, You fukk your mother yet cuzzo

  10. #10
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12

    Where'd ya go TeddyBear?/?

  11. #11
    sweep
    Elevator going up, next level
    sweep's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-09-10
    Posts: 16,581
    Betpoints: 12


  12. #12
    SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-09
    Posts: 6,108
    Betpoints: 5112

    Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Heat & Paceres were gift wrapped tonight, I tried to make a case for the opposite side but this early in season you can't. Saw tons of posters on the Raptors, JUST sToP! Sometimes they are that easy, favs can be sharp sides on occassion. Dont over think things
    "Sometimes" and "on occasion" - I think this guy might be on to something here..... sometimes fav's win and on occasion they lose! WOW, why didn't I think of that sooner

Top