Mark Shark
    Mark Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!

These letters are all a load of rubbish. How many times have they lied to us. I am really sick of this.

Mark Shark

Do we really think they have found it yesterday and now we will be paid in 3-4 days when before it took 10-15. I think they are yanking our chain again.
    Last edited by Mark Shark; 05-15-07 at 08:26 PM.

PFL57
    PFL57's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Shark View Post
    These letters are all a load of rubbish. How many times have they lied to us. I am really sick of this.
    Shark, did you get an e-mail stating you're guranteed to get your funds by this Friday?

Mark Shark

Yes but how many of these have we had in the past 2 mths. We have all been telling them to trace our funds for weeks now and they kept telling us to be patient.

PFL57

Yes but how many of these have we had in the past 2 mths. We have all been telling them to trace our funds for weeks now and they kept telling us to be patient.
    Did they give you a bonus?

Mark Shark

No there was no mention of a bonus or anything like that. I have just checked my balance and nothing has been added. This is probably another hoax letter to get our spirits up.

PFL57

No there was no mention of a bonus or anything like that. I have just checked my balance and nothing has been added. This is probably another hoax letter to get our spirits up.
    I was given a bonus called a "free play" which isn't placed in my account but I have to use it via the online chat. I haven't done it yet and won't until I get my withdrawal. Which will probaly be .......... NEVER

Mark Shark

Oh and who are Jazzette group really licensed with?

Dear Mark,

Pursuant to our telephone conversation, please be advised that we are unable to offer any assistance as www.linesmaker.com is not a company licensed and regulated under the Jurisdiction of Antigua and Barbuda.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope this issue gets resolved.

Best regards,

Candida Etinoff
    Regulatory Department
    FSRC - Gaming Division

Mark Shark

How much was it for and how did they word it in your letter?

marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Oh and who are Jazzette group really licensed with?

Dear Mark,

Pursuant to our telephone conversation, please be advised that we are unable to offer any assistance as www.linesmaker.com is not a company licensed and regulated under the Jurisdiction of Antigua and Barbuda.

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope this issue gets resolved.

Best regards,

Candida Etinoff
    Regulatory Department
    FSRC - Gaming Division
    when they were under the Sportingbet umbrella, some of the books claimed to be licensed in Antigua, but once Jazette took over, they were no longer licensed. Not that it matters much, the only thing that Antigua cares about is collecting the $75,000 licensing fee.

marc

my guess is that they they know that most of the people waiting on the 3/21 wire have been wiating since february for thier money, if they can stall for just another week or so, they pretty much garuantee that most of you won't be able to do a **********. While they still might pay, they can take as much time as they want.

Mark Shark

Marc go and ask any CS Rep and they will tell you they are still licensed there. When you ask any supervisor they will try to tell you they still are as well.

Mark Shark

Also Marc did you realize they are still a Neteller Merchant. That won't help any of the US Citizens because Neteller isn't an option but for us outside the US we feel it is terrible that they could give us our money at the click of a mouse but choose not to. If you don't believe me PM me and I will send you a letter I received from Neteller to confirm this.

marc

Mark Shark,

They are still a Neteller Merchant, but they liley withdrew all of thier funds from Neteller. It could be after Neteller setteles all of thier issues with the US DOJ, Jazette will start using them again. But if Neteller is giving the DOJ full access to all of thier records, i can see why some books don't want to use them at this time

Mark Shark

Don't you think though that if you were having large processor issues that you would clear some of the back log by using Neteller just for overseas players only like most other books are doing at this time.

marc

Don't you think though that if you were having large processor issues that you would clear some of the back log by using Neteller just for overseas players only like most other books are doing at this time.

Their attitude has always been, we have so many cusomters we don't care if we lose a couple. That's why they don't seem overly concerned about thier processor issues

Mark Shark

So we just have to sit and wait and get our money out $2500 at a time. Marc you seem to know what works with this book so how long after you do your first withdrawal of 2500 can you do another so that they don't get lumped together as a large withdrawal. I did 2 on the same day and realized the above may happen so I cancelled one to make sure it got sent DHL. I think I might just wait for confirmation my first withdrawal has been sent before I do another. Do you also think people with positive betting records are being treated differently with them?

waiting for $
    waiting for $'s Avatar Become A Pro!

It sure seems like people winning money are waiting longer....which I don't understand.

jrandtracy
    jrandtracy's Avatar Become A Pro!

has anyone ever been able to get a confirmation number or tracking number for those supposed dhl check deliveries? i have requested a payout on may 6 and i was told that it would take 5 business days at the most to get a tracking number. www.52bet.com states that for some reason they are unable to provide me one at this time. whats the deal with tracking numbers?

marc

Mark,

It seems like if you wait 48 hours between requests you should be ok.

Waiting for $,

I'm not sure that it's a question of whther you are a winner or loser. I just think it's a question of how much you request. I'm waiting on 55k at this point. So if their processors are really limiting them on how much they can send out on any one day, it will always be a question of whther to send me my 55k or send 11 other customers 5k each. So i'm going to constantly get bumped because they are always going to choose to pay more people smaller amounts than pay 1 person a sizeable amount.

jrandtracy,

They are never able to provide you with a tracking number until after you recieve the check. All you have to do is call DHL, tell them you are were expecting a package from vegas, and don't have the tracking number. DHL should be able to find it for you.

JRachel
    JRachel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok -- I got a new one, ready?

I requested a 2000 payout on May 8th. Got "It's been processed!" email on the 11th. I called DHL Monday -- nothing. Tuesday -- nothing. Called this morning, they said that the company that was sending the package had reserved a DHL tracking number and then declined to send it. I asked if that meant they hadn't sent it yet, and the customer rep said no, they reserved the number, entered all your name and address data and then cancelled the mailing.

Also, the request I made on the 10th hasn't been processed yet, but I suppose I shouldn't worry till tomorrow.
    Last edited by JRachel; 05-16-07 at 08:33 AM.

jrandtracy

who here has continued to deposit funds into thier account for gaming?

marc

That's scary. I'd call the processor directly and ask why they cancelled the DHL. My main concern is that after seeing their friends charged with money laundering for processing CC tranasctions fro betus, Jazettes processors may have pulled out.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by jrandtracy View Post
    who here has continued to deposit funds into thier account for gaming?
    ARE YOU INSANE???

JRachel

Ok -- May 10th has been processed today. I will update the other issue after I have a little chat with the processor. As marc knows though, getting someone on the phone who'll actually help you though is a bit of a hit-or-miss proposition.

Starbuckibm
    Starbuckibm's Avatar Become A Pro!

As you all know I got my first check last week for 1900. I requested another check for 1900 on May 8th. Got an e-mail on May 11th stating it was processed. I call the processor on May 12th and they confirmed a check was made and sent out on May 11th. It was sent via DHL and will be here within 3- 5 business days. May 11th was Friday so I should see it anytime now. Didn't see it last night when I got home from work, but I won't be surprised if it's not there tonight when I got home. Last check was mailed out on a Friday and I got it on Wednesday morning around 9am.

I hope people are seeing if you want your money make requests of 2k or small and it will be done within 3-5 business days and then on your door step within another 3-5 business days.

JRachel

Starbuck,

The check I am having problems with (Processor said sent, DHL said not) was also processed on the 11th. Would you mind posting when you get yours?

Starbuckibm

Quote Originally Posted by JRachel View Post
    Starbuck,

The check I am having problems with (Processor said sent, DHL said not) was also processed on the 11th. Would you mind posting when you get yours?
    Sure I will be more than happy to post when I do get it.

Just one thing...how did you know DHL said they hadn't? I've never got a tracking number from the processor as I've always got the check before the processor got any kind of tracking number from DHL. Just curious how you are able to check with DHL on whether or not the check was sent. Thanks!

Rolltide
    Rolltide's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't believe the hype!!!!

Hello, my name is Joseph McKenzie. How may I help you today?
    You: Any info on the lost 3/21 (4/4) withdrawls mine was 875. I've waited 3 months this week.
    Joseph McKenzie: one moment..
    You: k
    Joseph McKenzie: Once again, I apologize for the delay. I will be with you in a moment.
    You: k
    Joseph McKenzie: Please accept our apology for the delay in your payment request. After
    Joseph McKenzie: receiving word from you that your payment for $875 hadn’t arrived yet,
    Joseph McKenzie: we did some investigating into what may have happened.
    Joseph McKenzie: As it turns out, our payment processor confirmed your wire as processed,
    Joseph McKenzie: when the actual transmission failed.
    Joseph McKenzie: And as such, you can be sure that we are doing everything humanly
    Joseph McKenzie: possible to get your money to you by or before this Friday, May 18th.
    Joseph McKenzie: Another fact that might be of some comfort to you is that we have just
    Joseph McKenzie: set up some fail-safes to prevent anything like this from ever happening
    Joseph McKenzie: again.
    You: so when will I get it
    You: Is it sent
    You: yhet
    You: what day
    You: are u there
    You: Is it sent yet
    You: Has it been resent
    You: by what method
    You: What happens if I dont get it by Friday?
    You: PLEASE AMSWER!!!!!!!!
    You: HELLLO
    You: ?
    You: /
    You: HELLO???????????????????????????????????
    Joseph McKenzie: You will receive on May 18.
    You: What day was it resent?
    You: By wire?
    Joseph McKenzie: May 4.
    Joseph McKenzie: wire.
    You: And if I dont recieve it by Friday? Then what?
    You: Am I just to wait more
    You: How can I gareentee that I get it this time
    You: How can u?
    You: Do you have a confromation number from the wire?
    You: You there??????????????????????????
    Joseph McKenzie: Yers
    You: What is going on here
    Joseph McKenzie: yes*
    Joseph McKenzie: You will receive by Friday.
    You: can u answer those ?'s
    You: Okay I guess ill wait as usual, but im willing to bet that I don't get it
    You: I have been jerked around for months
    You: now all the sudden Im just supposed to believe you
    You: without any confromation nubers or anything?
    You: Answer this
    You: All the people that are waiting on those 3/21 4/4 witdrawls got the same e-mail as me. Now no one at this point has got there money and magically they will all appear on friday?
    You: Do you see what i mean?
    You: Are you there?
    Joseph McKenzie: Yes
    Joseph McKenzie: They were all sent in the same batch, so they will arrive at the same time.
    You: Yea right....Talk to you on Saturday...After i dont get it again so i can hear the round of bullshit

Starbuckibm

Quote Originally Posted by JRachel View Post
    Starbuck,

Also if your trying to locate your package or even see if it was shipped don't waste your time. DHL was never able to find mine when I tried checking on the first one. The after four business days it was shipped it showed up on my door. Have you checked your mail today to see if it was there or not? I am at work and it will be around 6pm before I am able to see if it's there or not.

jrandtracy

i guess i have some success. i just recieved my check from dhl from las vegas after my request for withdrawl on may 4. i ony have 5 more checks to go! it was on my porch this morning. i am looking at the check and it occurred to me... how te heck can you tell if this check is legitimate... after all, with all the jerking around sb has given us, how can i be sure that this check is real? has anyone out there had a problem with depositing this check an finding out that it was a bogus check? maybe i might just be paranoid... fyi the amount of my check was just a mere $860

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

JR, no-one to my recollection has had a check bounce throughout the whole 110 pages of this thread. Doesn't mean it can't happen. Just seems safe based on that body of evidence.

AND, OHMIGOD, I JUST FINALLY GOT A ****ING CHECK!!!!!!!!! (DHL, <2500)

Like Marc, I have miles to go before I sleep, but
    Last edited by DrunkenLullaby; 05-16-07 at 12:14 PM.

Rolltide
    Rolltide's Avatar Become A Pro!

3/21 (4/4)

Like most evertone else waithing on withdrawls from the dreaded 3/21 (4/4) batch, I got an e-mail stating it was not transmitted and get by friday the 18th blah blah blah. Today when I had an online chat I was told that it was reprossed and sent May 4th. I talked on the phone to CS and he told me that it was sent on May 15th and allow 7 to 10 business days, who knows what is accually going on here. I am willing to bet though that after this time expires I will be back on the phone and chat asking where the hell my money is.

PFL57

Quote Originally Posted by Rolltide View Post
    Like most evertone else waithing on withdrawls from the dreaded 3/21 (4/4) batch, I got an e-mail stating it was not transmitted and get by friday the 18th blah blah blah. Today when I had an online chat I was told that it was reprossed and sent May 4th. I talked on the phone to CS and he told me that it was sent on May 15th and allow 7 to 10 business days, who knows what is accually going on here. I am willing to bet though that after this time expires I will be back on the phone and chat asking where the hell my money is.
    Are you in the same batch as 3-19 withdrawal and then 3-21 processed but than really processed 4-4? Was yours for a wire or a check? Let me know b/c mine was for a wire. I got the e-mail about recieiving by this Friday, 5-18. I than came to find out that it may be early next week before we get the $$. My time frame, never.

VilleBillie
    VilleBillie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have two shipments from DHL I am waiting on. One shipped 5/11 and one shipped 5/15. Is there a way to track these shipments without having a tracking number? DHL was not able to locate either one of them with my zip. Is there a way to call the processor and ask for the tracking number?

First ... 108109110111112113114 ... Last