smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Fantasy help is needed. Am I a fool for not jumping at this?

I have two trade offers to consider. Trade 1 has me sending Jordy Nelson and Eddie Lacy away for Wes Welker. Trade 2 has me sending Julius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks, and Eddie Lacy for Megatron, Marcel Reese, and Heath Miller.

League is PPR. My roster, is Peyton, Shady Mccoy, Arian Foster, Julius Thomas, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Eddie Lacy, Roddy White, Danny Amendola, Leveon Bell, Patriots D, Bilal Powell, and Justin Blackmon.

Should I be jumping at the megatron deal? I feel like i should. The Welker deal seems cool and I get to keep Thomas who looks every bit of Jimmy Graham lite in my opinion.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I would do Trade #2, Heath Miller off a snap count is dangerous. Wouldn't lose much at TE, gain huge at WR, lose at RB

Trade #1, I would do as well, you have solid enough RBs to give up Lacy

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

not gonna answer a question of someone that has 3 1st round picks on their roster

smittyallsports

Thanks BigDeem. I am gonna try and pursue both. Getting rid of Thomas scares me. I like Miller too. Usually very solid and consistent.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

you playing in a 4-man league?

smittyallsports

lolll no its a 10 teams. I drafted 4th and took Foster. Mccoy in the second round and peyton in the 3rd.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

that i can see. got mccoy in the second in one of mine. peyton was there late. am surprised at getting Nelson, white, and knicks though. props to ya. i really hope you are winning that league.