goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    hale has just 2 career starts under his belt. against 2 offenisvely challenged teams no less.

no way u trot out a young rookie in a do or die situation. it could destroy his confidence for the rest of his career.

garcia is the best choice and he will shock a lot of people tonight.
    he will not shock anyone. he will suck why do you think dodgers trotted out kershaw. They dont want the long break. series is over

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Brock.. Garcia was the second best starting pitcher for the Braves in September. If you think Dodgers is easy money tonight you will lose your pants.
    homer with no real perspective
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Interested to see Kershaw pitch on 3 days rest he has only done that once in his career and it was when he was a rookie in a 1 inning relief appearance.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jup looked much better at the plate yesterday and if you've watched the Braves at all this year then that bodes well for at least getting a fukkin run tonight. Hale is a much better option than Garcia...all I can figure is latino heat connection and Fredi is white flaggin this year. You have absolutely nothing to lose trotting Hale out there except gaining valuable experience. Garcia will be picking peppers next year come on

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

not my write up but quality info

Garcia has all but abandoned his 87 MPH fastball, a pitch he threw just 7% of the time this year and now these professional hitters are sitting on his off-speed stuff. Garcia’s 1.65 ERA with the Braves is all luck –driven, as he has posted a 88% strand rate, a .270 batting average against and an alarming 33% line-drive rate. Freddy Garcia was not in the Braves playoff plans when they picked him up. They are being fooled by his positive results in a small, 27-inning sample size since he joined the club in games that meant nothing.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I say again Fredi is a turdbag, hell I wouldnt mind seeing Jordan's scrawny ass out there trying to beat out a single.....dude is wasting air on the sideline

goduke

braves just rolling over and dying, fredi should be fired but because its atlanta and he was handpicked basically by bobby cox and atlanta never fires managers theyll continue to suck in the playoffs

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

garcia making postjunkie look like the colossal idiot that he is.

told you fool he'd pitch a gem.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    garcia making postjunkie look like the colossal idiot that he is.

told you fool he'd pitch a gem.
    what was the end result? Still a loss

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    what was the end result? Still a loss
    garcia shocked the world and went toe to toe with a cy young winner. left with a 3-2 lead and in line for his 7th post season win until the dumbass reliever blew it for him.

but youre blaming garcia for the loss? what a dumbfuk u must be.

you were 100% wrong about garcia, just admit it like a man. if u are a man that is.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Baseball is a game of inches.

goduke

[QUOTE=crustyme;19851326]garcia shocked the world and went toe to toe with a cy young winner. left with a 3-2 lead and in line for his 7th post season win until the dumbass reliever blew it for him.

but youre blaming garcia for the loss? what a dumbfuk u must be.

you were 100% wrong about garcia, just admit it like a man. if u are a man that is.[/QUOTE

hey troll, the end result of the game was a loss so who cares that Freddy pitched well it wasn't enough. You can blame a bunch of different things but he still gave up runs and last time I checked those help account for the loss. Who knows if hale would of pitched better but you don't win games giving up more runs. So keep praising him.

First 12