FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Illinois baby!!!!

illinois +10 ....come on baby take out washington today in chicago!!!!!!! Can't wait will be there and it will be great!!!! ILL.....INI!!!!! ILLINOIS 35-31

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

+10.5. You like ML too?

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

got illini as a lean . worried they may not have enough to keep it close . what u think
    ?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Watch them get throttled

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

like the over better...

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Washington is loaded with skill players and has 18 returning starters from last year. Just whipped Boise State. I don't see an Illinois win here but it should be a fun game. My prediction is 35-21 Washington.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Washington is loaded with skill players and has 18 returning starters from last year. Just whipped Boise State. I don't see an Illinois win here but it should be a fun game. My prediction is 35-21 Washington.
    do he make the joke? I look forum of washingtons. all places and all the fans prognosis washington wins illinois by 15 and 20 points.
    is you make more pressure on the intestines, theys explode from the laughters.

in one game the washington now is team of alabamas. ha! surely is joking. coach is looser and always for future be. he salesman of the used cars and the oil of snakes. hire willingsham and then hire looser sarkeynesian. but! win 6 game and 7 game each year make sark the john wooden of the american footballs.

I knows is joking becawse I sees the jake locker picture. he not is quarterback like horse not is cow. you go to milk the cow, you get milk. you go to milk the horse and squeeze the balls of horse, you get strong kick from rear legs to face

washington win game close or lose in big stadium.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave Sarunas 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Untied

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sarunas View Post
    do he make the joke? I look forum of washingtons. all places and all the fans prognosis washington wins illinois by 15 and 20 points.

in one game the washington now is team of alabamas. ha! surely is joking. coach is looser and always for future be. he salesman of the used cars and the oil of snakes. hire willingsham and then hire looser sarkeynesian. but! win 6 game and 7 game each year make sark the john wooden of the american footballs.

I knows is joking becawse I sees the jake locker picture. he not is quarterback like horse not is cow. you go to milk the cow, you get milk. you go to milk the horse and squeeze the balls of horse, you get strong kick from rear legs to face

My IQ just dropped 10 points.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm sitting at Starbucks laughing out loud

Sarunas

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    I'm sitting at Starbucks laughing out loud
    yes, is true. if he be fanatic of washington, he can be do three option. is true for peoples of washington

1 take drink from starbuck
    2 smoke the drug in legality
    3 make homoerectual act with man

but! have gun weapon for defend the self? not good!

but! man can suck on penis and smoke the drug in legality. I make question to governors. give me weapon for defend and you take suck on penis and do the drug in legality. so funnies. I laughs the governers. I more want guns. and the governers more want the suck on the penis. you decide!

Ushouldpayme
    Ushouldpayme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 789

yes, is true. if he be fanatic of washington, he can be do three option. is true for peoples of washington

but! man can suck on penis and smoke the drug in legality. I make question to governors. give me weapon for defend and you take suck on penis and do the drug in legality. so funnies. I laughs the governers. I more want guns. and the governers more want the suck on the penis. you decide!
    I'm dead....

MisticalRitzy
    MisticalRitzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Fantastic.

Pickem2win

Your right! I take it all back...What on earth was I thinking? You are a wiser man than me!

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shanty, is that you?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    illinois +10 ....come on baby take out washington today in chicago!!!!!!! Can't wait will be there and it will be great!!!! ILL.....INI!!!!! ILLINOIS 35-31
    Man you shoulda gotten the hook.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

wow i seen 10.5 everywhere. illinois horrible got burned for 650 yards should have been a 24 pt game

Sarunas

make bet on emotion of team is your favorite? is so much danger.

sarkeynesian not is coach. he make the suck. boise not is good at this year. who is quarterback but a deer stares big eye into traffics?
    illinoise not is good. now washington play the albama of idaho! who is? idaho state! ha

must make win on arizona or loosing streak will come like the storm in sky not too far. stanfrod, oregon, arisona state. loose all

but we knows this! wife make cook excellent dinners. whys? what she wants? she do this all the times? ha! no. wife not is cook. what she wants? same with sarkeynesian. he want keep job as coach salesman to bossters. but remembers this! washington not is good at american football. they never wins in future with sarkeynesian. never. we knows this.

same with romars. he is good coach? ha! no and never. he grab athletes to win but not coach a squirrel in short tree. wills washingon win final fours in ncaa with romars? we knows this! no and never

times wins all the wars. and in futures sarkeynesian makes sales in television booths like big mouth of huge head jaworksi. this! it is simple to see a question that time tell

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Great Call Lol Refs Kept Illinois In It Lucky To push

Sarunas

and remember! sarkeynesian put montana in the can of trash. but! what wills the future say? will say price make quarterback of nfl or do montana make shine the future better for his team of nfl? or do montana take many sucks on penises in american football like son of simms?

Pickem2win

make bet on emotion of team is your favorite? is so much danger.

sarkeynesian not is coach. he make the suck. boise not is good at this year. who is quarterback but a deer stares big eye into traffics?
    illinoise not is good. now washington play the albama of idaho! who is? idaho state! ha

must make win on arizona or loosing streak will come like the storm in sky not too far. stanfrod, oregon, arisona state. loose all

but we knows this! wife make cook excellent dinners. whys? what she wants? she do this all the times? ha! no. wife not is cook. what she wants? same with sarkeynesian. he want keep job as coach salesman to bossters. but remembers this! washington not is good at american football. they never wins in future with sarkeynesian. never. we knows this.

same with romars. he is good coach? ha! no and never. he grab athletes to win but not coach a squirrel in short tree. wills washingon win final fours in ncaa with romars? we knows this! no and never

times wins all the wars. and in futures sarkeynesian makes sales in television booths like big mouth of huge head jaworksi. this! it is simple to see a question that time tell
    Your giving me a headache! Did you graduate grade school??

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A Lot of Illinois money today here

Good job

Sarunas

pick, is better make honest on washington.

never will win washington. whys? we know this.

it make many years ago peoples of seattle march in street for victory of obama. last night voter of obama stab two liberal marchers. double stabbing. theys never learn.

what is, is. what got, gets.

same reason wait long to fire wilingsham.

make honest, hug darkness. make illusion, not see realities. we decides! yes! all decides

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

pick, is better make honest on washington.

never will win washington. whys? we know this.

it make many years ago peoples of seattle march in street for victory of obama. last night voter of obama stab two liberal marchers. double stabbing. theys never learn.

what is, is. what got, gets.

same reason wait long to fire wilingsham.

make honest, hug darkness. make illusion, not see realities. we decides! yes! all decides
    You are like the demon love child of Shakespeare and Yoda.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmtrader

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Illini!

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

This game saved my weekend. Midway through the 3rd quarter I thought I was done for

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

so disappointing yesterday....had a great time but man...we didn't play that well but let that game slip away...if fuckin hull didn't drop the WIDE OPEN TD on first drive it's a totally different drive, plus that missed FG as I predicted, came back to f me with the +10.....whatever it was a push but it was a super disappointing game given we coulda won that game and took control even with the big numbers we gave up....Cubit changed the O up too much and tried to run it more but that's not what we focus on now with the spread installed...I woulda liked to see a lot more crossing patterns and RB screen plays....sucks but I finally got to see my Flea Flicker that I've called for during the 5 both my UG and Grad career in Champaign....Week off now then we get Miami Ohio and then Big Ten Play....With how the Big Ten is shaping up, I think our O can hang with any of them, we just need the D to step up a bit and no more stupid penalties (which plagued us for the entire Zook Era) and then drops....can't have em. SOOOO DISAPPOINITNG!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    so disappointing yesterday....had a great time but man...we didn't play that well but let that game slip away...if fuckin hull didn't drop the WIDE OPEN TD on first drive it's a totally different drive, plus that missed FG as I predicted, came back to f me with the +10.....whatever it was a push but it was a super disappointing game given we coulda won that game and took control even with the big numbers we gave up....Cubit changed the O up too much and tried to run it more but that's not what we focus on now with the spread installed...I woulda liked to see a lot more crossing patterns and RB screen plays....sucks but I finally got to see my Flea Flicker that I've called for during the 5 both my UG and Grad career in Champaign....Week off now then we get Miami Ohio and then Big Ten Play....With how the Big Ten is shaping up, I think our O can hang with any of them, we just need the D to step up a bit and no more stupid penalties (which plagued us for the entire Zook Era) and then drops....can't have em. SOOOO DISAPPOINITNG!
    Sorry man, I'm an Illini backer, but this team is going to have trouble winning games in the Big Ten. Very tough schedule. Be shocked if they win more than 2 conference games. Might not even get 2.

Come November let's focus on hoops.