frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

College Football Week 2 Over-reaction lines

Which lines are an over reaction to the Week 1 results?

IMO:

South Florida +23.5 at Michigan State... can Michigan State even score 24 points against anyone?

Oklahoma State -26.5 vs. UTSA... I know their offense looked horrible against Mississippi State but Oklahoma State wins this one by 40.

Cincinnati -7.5... still can't figure this line out. Lock of the week, Illinois is WORSE than the Purdue team Cincy just blew out.

West Virginia +21 at Oklahoma... I know that WVU almost lost to William and Mary, but Oklahoma looked just as bad on offense as well.

Arkansas State +13.5 at Auburn.... dare I say Arkansas State is BETTER than the Washington State team Auburn just barely beat?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Arky st ml is worth a shot...

Cincy wins late and buries everyone

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

surprised to see South Carolina an underdog against Georgia....

South Carolina should whoop they ass again this season.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

have to figure s.fla has some pretty good players on that roster. which they do. only gained about 100 yards less than mcneese. last season this was written up:

That was through October, at least, when USF had already suffered losses by 10 or less to Rutgers, Ball State, Temple, Louisville and Syracuse. The bottom dropped out in November, when the Bulls followed a win against UConn with double-digit losses to Miami (Fla.), Cincinnati and Pittsburgh

so not looking like a team to give up early in the season. i like this play

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

that south florida line looks ridiculously high. will likely buy it up to 24 and pound it.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    that south florida line looks ridiculously high. will likely buy it up to 24 and pound it.

do you think it will move in any direction they were predicted to be a 7-5 team?

if they can score 10 pts they will cover. and their qb is better than daniels was

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

good list i dont see this oklahoma st one really, they still won comfortably against a better team then what they are playing, utsa pulled a small upset nothing great

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

South Florida seems like a good play

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Which lines are an over reaction to the Week 1 results?

IMO:

South Florida +23.5 at Michigan State... can Michigan State even score 24 points against anyone?

Oklahoma State -26.5 vs. UTSA... I know their offense looked horrible against Mississippi State but Oklahoma State wins this one by 40.

Cincinnati -7.5... still can't figure this line out. Lock of the week, Illinois is WORSE than the Purdue team Cincy just blew out.

West Virginia +21 at Oklahoma... I know that WVU almost lost to William and Mary, but Oklahoma looked just as bad on offense as well.

Arkansas State +13.5 at Auburn.... dare I say Arkansas State is BETTER than the Washington State team Auburn just barely beat?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    surprised to see South Carolina an underdog against Georgia....

South Carolina should whoop they ass again this season.
    Yeah and Richt still can't win a big game.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Adding San Diego State +28... I know they got blown out by FCS Eastern Illinois but they aren't this bad, will be able to stay within 4 TDs of Ohio State.