2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Giants just signed Brandon Jacobs.
    yea that solves all my problems... lol.. i guess what the best case now? he takes over some of the 3rd down duties to take the pressure of having to block off wilson and maybe he can relax and focus on busting big runs on 1st/2nd down? or is Jacobs just gonna come in and take over the job?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yea that solves all my problems... lol.. i guess what the best case now? he takes over some of the 3rd down duties to take the pressure of having to block off wilson and maybe he can relax and focus on busting big runs on 1st/2nd down? or is Jacobs just gonna come in and take over the job?
    You didn't see the guy play? He can get 5 yards per carry on any down if the blocking is legit. He'll definitely be the third down and short yardage RB and goal line RB....which is great for TDs. Better than anything else out there....unless you can get Joique Bell off of waivers.

Not sure what you're waiver wire status is. I can lead you to the bathroom but I can't hold your d!ck when you take a piss bud.

simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Few questions for Week 2 ive got Cobb , J Nelson , AJ Green , WRs , Cj Spiller , Eddie Lacy , Deangelo Williams RBS Who would you start rb1 rb 2 Wr 1 wr 2 Flex ? im thinking of starting All the WR and dropping williams to the bench with green bay taking on the redskins who got torched last week but dropping a RB is always hard to do

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

yes he played so well the giants let him go he didnt do anything for san fran last year they cut him this year and wasnt getting any looks in preseason that is someone i would hang my fantasy team on

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by simmy17 View Post
    Few questions for Week 2 ive got Cobb , J Nelson , AJ Green , WRs , Cj Spiller , Eddie Lacy , Deangelo Williams RBS Who would you start rb1 rb 2 Wr 1 wr 2 Flex ? im thinking of starting All the WR and dropping williams to the bench with green bay taking on the redskins who got torched last week but dropping a RB is always hard to do
    i would put williams on the bench green bay is gonna put up some points this week

simmy17
    simmy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Also got offered a trade Mike Vick and bears Def for Seattle Def and RG3 Im seriously considering it think the high tempo offense will get Vick some free shots down field and QB this year is deep if he get injured not 100 percent about giving up on Seattle Def they were huge last year getting me over 10 points a lot of weeks but the bears fantasy value must be up there also

I drafted Seattle Def in the 7th and RG3 in the 5th rounds

2daBank

You didn't see the guy play? He can get 5 yards per carry on any down if the blocking is legit. He'll definitely be the third down and short yardage RB and goal line RB....which is great for TDs. Better than anything else out there....unless you can get Joique Bell off of waivers.

Not sure what you're waiver wire status is. I can lead you to the bathroom but I can't hold your d!ck when you take a piss bud.
    deep league aint no joke bell available..my options are basically roll with bradshaw who is still prob a ways away from full time work, pick up moreno and who knows if he gets touches, ride it out with wilson, and that pretty much it, i have 1st waiver pick thanx to wisons-3 and dez being a no show. im exploring trying to get a trade done for lacy but not sure how it gonna go, told him had to know by 2marro, then there is one more option and that would be to grab edelman and try and move him to amendola's owner as he has deangalo on his bench, it be a easier sell but he doesnt like that it wont be able to go thru before thu, of coarse if i do take edelman at some pot he gonna realize he needs a amendola handcuff just might take another week to work out.... getting lacy gonna cost me, im offering nicks as he needs wr help but weakens my wr corp some so told him i wanted gordon and he could have blackmon since i will need the other wr sooner, or i offered him nicks/bradshaw..i dunno, still in the back of my mind dont want to tear apart a strong wr corp then wilson gets his act together and i basically hurt my wrs for a guy sitting on my bench..decisions decisions..why oh why cant they just fix this kid like they did tiki..

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    deep league aint no joke bell available..my options are basically roll with bradshaw who is still prob a ways away from full time work, pick up moreno and who knows if he gets touches, ride it out with wilson, and that pretty much it, i have 1st waiver pick thanx to wisons-3 and dez being a no show. im exploring trying to get a trade done for lacy but not sure how it gonna go, told him had to know by 2marro, then there is one more option and that would be to grab edelman and try and move him to amendola's owner as he has deangalo on his bench, it be a easier sell but he doesnt like that it wont be able to go thru before thu, of coarse if i do take edelman at some pot he gonna realize he needs a amendola handcuff just might take another week to work out.... getting lacy gonna cost me, im offering nicks as he needs wr help but weakens my wr corp some so told him i wanted gordon and he could have blackmon since i will need the other wr sooner, or i offered him nicks/bradshaw..i dunno, still in the back of my mind dont want to tear apart a strong wr corp then wilson gets his act together and i basically hurt my wrs for a guy sitting on my bench..decisions decisions..why oh why cant they just fix this kid like they did tiki..
    Then I'd roll with Bradshaw. Work load supposed to increase as time goes on.

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6401

Edelman or Hartline for week 2? PPR league.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    they both good plays, i think with amendola out tho you gotta go edelman. even tho i hate playing guys in the thu night gm cause they typically low scoring shitfest..

CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6401

Edelman is what i'm thinking too.

I hate leaving Hartline on the bench because I love his week 2 matchup. I don't think I can bench Colston or Torrey Smith though.

2daBank

Edelman is what i'm thinking too.

I hate leaving Hartline on the bench because I love his week 2 matchup. I don't think I can bench Colston or Torrey Smith though.
    certainly not telling you to bench either but both have shitty matchups. hayden will be on smith and colston will be on revis island.

NYSportsGuy210

Brady not throwing to tight ends that much and Sudfeld is out anyways this week. Plus no Gronkowski again and Amendola is not playing either. So Edelman and Kenbrell Thompkins are good PPR plays this week against a lousy Jets squad.

Jani7Bray
    Jani7Bray's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would take Kapernik or rg3 before romo.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9836

get your own thread ny, told you ny gonna lose in for a long year,
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allabout the $$$

samrock67
    samrock67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Keep as is and wait a few weeks or trade Torrey Smith for a decent #2 RB. Who is your defense?
    Drafted the Ravens D but played the Colts D week 1.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Who should I start in my flex spot (PPR)? Daryl Richardson, Gio Bernard, Mike Williams, Jacoby Jones? I have Richardson in now. Thanks!
    How many touches do you think Pead steals from D. Rich this week? I am now stuck between him, M. Williams, M. Wallace, James Jones...... I was thinking Wallace. Wanted to get your opinion since we were both spot on last week.

CAMERON!!!!

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    get your own thread ny, told you ny gonna lose in for a long year,
    Lol....I went 6-0 in week 1 in all six money leagues. Don't hate cause I spit this sh*t better than you TT....err....Green Hippo....err whatever you handle you go by nowadays.

You got douche bags like AllAbout$$$ on your jock as a result....nice job.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Martellus Bennet or Owen Daniels

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24997

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post
    Martellus Bennet or Owen Daniels
    Actually I have the same teams in question but different position..........Alshon Jeffery or DeAndre Hopkins?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Lol....I went 6-0 in week 1 in all six money leagues. Don't hate cause I spit this sh*t better than you TT....err....Green Hippo....err whatever you handle you go by nowadays.

havent even spoke to tt in this thread

no one at sbr likes you we all know your a dirty piece of shit and no one wants you at sbr

do everyone here a favor and leave here this place would be much better off without you

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

PPR league, no flex, must start 3 WR's...

Here are my options:

Vincent Jackson - vs NO
    Antonio Brown - @ Cin
    Steve Smith - @ Buff
    Stevie Johnson - vs Car
    Andre Roberts - vs Det
    Brian Hartline - @ Ind
    Emmanual Sanders - @ Cin

Other than Vincent Jackson, I'm pretty torn on the remaining two. Brown is projected the second most but Pitt has a tough matchup this week. However, without a running game he should get quite a few receptions. Like Smith vs Buffalo a lot, Panthers plan on throwing the ball more. A little scared of Stevie Johnson, only 3 receptions. Worried about Manuel getting him the ball. Will Hartline have another big week?? Sanders a better TD threat than Brown?

Thoughts/Suggestions appreciated
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 09-12-13 at 10:46 AM.

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

You lion like Simba

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Need opinions on a trade I was offered. 14 team PPR league. Receptions are .75pts for RB, 1 pt for WR, 1.5 for TE.

I was offered Dwayne Bowe for Joique Bell and Cecil Shorts.

A little hesitant to give up Bell, he's an elite handcuff and the goal line back. This guy has Bush so that's probably why he wants him if (or when) Bush gets hurt. Maybe I'll try to pry away Vereen from him since he's out 2-3 weeks.

My Roster:
    QB: Newton, Bradford
    RB: Ryan Mathews, Bell, Daniel Thomas, Hillman
    WR: AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, Cecil Shorts, Brian Hartline
    TE: Gronk, Greg Olsen

His roster:
    QB: Wilson, Flacco
    RB: Bush, Trent Richardson, Vereen
    WR: Vincent Jackson, Bowe, Greg Jennings, Ryan Broyles, Greg Little, Cordarrelle Patterson
    TE: Rudolph, Mercedes Lewis

Startling lineups are QB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (RB/WR/TE), Flex, TE, K, DEF

I started Newton, Mathews, Green, Marshall, Hartline, Shorts, and Olsen this week

Following up on this, he offered Vereen/Bowe for Bell/Shorts after initially saying no to Vereen. I think I gotta pull the trigger on this, no?

edit: didn't realize Vereen was out 10 weeks...
    Last edited by ROFLcopter; 09-12-13 at 12:41 PM.

ttwarrior1

ny u said the giants would win and your advice sucks, let me guess, u will go 6-0 every week
    Means nothing, stay out of my thread.

Everyone pm me if you want good advice, id stay away from this trolls advice

ttwarrior1

make sure to always say if your in a 12 or 10 team league, ppr or non and speak english

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

make sure to always say if your in a 12 or 10 team league, ppr or non and speak english
    see my post above. 10 teamer, ppr. must start 3 WR. Can't decide who to start after V. Jackson.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Two leagues...12 team PPR, 7 player bench, start 3 wrs

deciding on a flex

1. Amendola out... choices are
    Julius Thomas
    Marlon Brown
    Ben Tate
    or some waiver pick up like Doug Baldwin

2. Same league roster structure, same flex problem
    Julius Thomas
    Golden Tate
    Brandon Bolden
    Rob Streater

Leaning Thomas for both of them

ttwarrior1

still need to roll with brown and smith, good luck

ttwarrior1

1st league go with thomas

2nd league go with Tate. I think Tate could do something similar to what Boldin did last sunday.
    Not that good of course but a good week. You at least save yourself if one doesn't work out in 1 league.

Likely this pick won't be the reason why you lose or win this week.

NYSportsGuy210

ny u said the giants would win and your advice sucks, let me guess, u will go 6-0 every week
    Means nothing, stay out of my thread.

Everyone pm me if you want good advice, id stay away from this trolls advice
    What does Giants winning have to with fantasy football? You're mixing apples and oranges guey.

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Figured I'd post this here in case any Amendola owners wanted to plan ahead:
    NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Danny Amendola (groin) could be sidelined 2-6 weeks

FearTheBeard
    FearTheBeard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 718

I'm in a standard scoring league that lets me flex tight ends, who would you guys start this week, Jordan Cameron or David Wilson? I'm leaning Cameron since he's one of the few weapons Cleveland has right now and Wilson might still end up in the doghouse if he fails this week, but I think the Ravens defense will be out to prove something after that beatdown in Denver. Who's the safer bet? Opinions?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

CJ Spilller sucks btw.

Cant believe TT would tell people to take him #2 overall.

ttwarrior1

bigday how does it feel to suck up to jj gold when he came back to sbr,

also its been 1 week and I liked mccoy 2nd overall in my fantasy picks.

Posted across the street.

First ... 45678 Last