Login Search

Im here to help you win money in Fantasy Football for 2013

Last Post

hope everyone is dominating like i am, looks like ill be 5-1 this week, shorts didnt show up to play yet in one league. Still more games to go but im winning by alot with players to go.

Looks like J Bell could get a few td for detroit. undrafted in alot of leagues.

I started Kyle Rudolph over Jared Cook in one of my $100 money leagues....but I have Peyton, Reggie Wayne, Hartline and Adrian Peterson all starting in that league and am up 48 points. I have Houston Defense still up and he's got Pierre Garcon, Alfred Morris and Witten still left. This guy got an A+ in his draft on YAHOO! and I got a B-.....looking for the week 1 upset.

Check in if you're getting boned by the guy in your league with Peyton...

He had the first pick and also has AP over here...

Somehow I am only down 5 points. Bush and Luck came up huge for me. Cinci D looked like a bunch of convicts as usual

Jared Cook WTF GOOD SHIT

It's now me with Foster, Garcon, and NY kicker vs. his Cruz, Nicks, Myers, and Dallas kicker. Hoping Dallas can keep Slingblade Manning and company in check. Wish me luck

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
hope everyone is dominating like i am, looks like ill be 5-1 this week, shorts didnt show up to play yet in one league. Still more games to go but im winning by alot with players to go.

Looks like J Bell could get a few td for detroit. undrafted in alot of leagues.
Sitting on my buddies bench. He mad but who coulda known

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
Wow looks like I'm gonna go 6-0 in all my fantasy leagues this first week thanks to Victor Cruz in two of them. Just gotta hope Pierre Garcon and Alfred Morris don't go off for a combined 36 points or more in one my leagues and it's a 6-0 week!
is everything always about you? i hope garcon and morris go off tonight. what happened to nate washington 4 for 46 no td's?

Need opinions on a trade I was offered. 14 team PPR league. Receptions are .75pts for RB, 1 pt for WR, 1.5 for TE.

I was offered Dwayne Bowe for Joique Bell and Cecil Shorts.

A little hesitant to give up Bell, he's an elite handcuff and the goal line back. This guy has Bush so that's probably why he wants him if (or when) Bush gets hurt. Maybe I'll try to pry away Vereen from him since he's out 2-3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
Need opinions on a trade I was offered. 14 team PPR league. Receptions are .75pts for RB, 1 pt for WR, 1.5 for TE.

A little hesitant to give up Bell, he's an elite handcuff and the goal line back. This guy has Bush so that's probably why he wants him if (or when) Bush gets hurt. Maybe I'll try to pry away Vereen from him since he's out 2-3 weeks.
hard to rate a trade if we dont know your roster

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
you dont think we should know what else he has on his roster before making a trade? bell could be useful around the goal line and once blackmon gets back it should free up shorts. dwayne bowe isnt much in my opinion
not to mention now that gabberts bitch ass is down again jags will be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post

My Roster:
QB: Newton, Bradford
RB: Ryan Mathews, Bell, Daniel Thomas, Hillman
WR: AJ Green, Brandon Marshall, Cecil Shorts, Brian Hartline
TE: Gronk, Greg Olsen

His roster:
QB: Wilson, Flacco
RB: Bush, Trent Richardson, Vereen
WR: Vincent Jackson, Bowe, Greg Jennings, Ryan Broyles, Greg Little, Cordarrelle Patterson
TE: Rudolph, Mercedes Lewis

Startling lineups are QB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (RB/WR/TE), Flex, TE, K, DEF

I started Newton, Mathews, Green, Marshall, Hartline, Shorts, and Olsen this week