easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

What are Coaches Club seats like?

Just bought my tickets for the Sunday soccer doubleheader at Metlife stadium and I am happy to say I can finally afford Coaches club seats. Are these like VIP lounges and what is so special about them? Are you behind a closed glass or is it just a seperate section? Also the first game will be at 4:30 so the Sun might be a factor, are these seats shaded or do I need to worry about the sun as well.

summary: first time sitting in Coaches Club need more info on what its like.

easyliving

anyone?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

No clue easy,

Enjoy the game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Sat here a few times for Jets games.....You enter in a huge suite/restaurant/bar area in closed glass that has tons of tv's showing redzone

They have a buffet throughout the place of all different types of amazing food, like some of the best food I've ever had and tehy have almost every type you can imagine.....Give out free drinks and candy/snacks as well

There's a little area outside when you walk out of the club where you can stand on the field right behind the team......or you can go to your seat in the first few rows right on the 50 yard line which is above the field section

An amazing experience, have fun easy
    Points Awarded:

easyliving gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Easyliving living easy. Guy has it fukkin made

indaylovey
    indaylovey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never seen it before too.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Sat here a few times for Jets games.....You enter in a huge suite/restaurant/bar area in closed glass that has tons of tv's showing redzone

They have a buffet throughout the place of all different types of amazing food, like some of the best food I've ever had and tehy have almost every type you can imagine.....Give out free drinks and candy/snacks as well

There's a little area outside when you walk out of the club where you can stand on the field right behind the team......or you can go to your seat in the first few rows right on the 50 yard line which is above the field section

An amazing experience, have fun easy
    just the answer I was looking for thanks. Is the food free of charge and part of the ticket or do I need to pay extra for it? As far as the place I am sitting is the top covered or will I be still getting hit by the sun if its sunny?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    just the answer I was looking for thanks. Is the food free of charge and part of the ticket or do I need to pay extra for it? As far as the place I am sitting is the top covered or will I be still getting hit by the sun if its sunny?
    Food is free and you will be out in the sun