1. #36
    MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-16-09
    Posts: 5,125
    Betpoints: 78

    nope, im bought on them

  2. #37
    ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-06-12
    Posts: 1,248
    Betpoints: 4940

    lmao at this thread

  3. #38
    rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-11
    Posts: 1,591
    Betpoints: 4981

    The dodgers are the REAL deal. Easily World Series contenders.. But their pitching is trash. Kershaws the only stud

  4. #39
    frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-12
    Posts: 5,793
    Betpoints: 5067

    Dodgers = Angels last year. Angels made a big run around this time last year, and looked like they were going to take over the division at the end of July especially after acquiring Greinke. But then they faded. Dodgers will go same route.

  5. #40
    Colts Pacer
    Colts Pacer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-08-12
    Posts: 129
    Betpoints: 3717

    Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    The dodgers are the REAL deal. Easily World Series contenders.. But their pitching is trash. Kershaws the only stud
    Wait. Are you serious? Greinke has been a stud this year.

  6. #41
    frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-25-12
    Posts: 5,793
    Betpoints: 5067

    Quote Originally Posted by Colts Pacer View Post
    Wait. Are you serious? Greinke has been a stud this year.
    He is injury prone and not reliable in pressure situations.

  7. #42
    InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-23-09
    Posts: 23,986
    Betpoints: 526

    Quote Originally Posted by Colts Pacer View Post
    Wait. Are you serious? Greinke has been a stud this year.
    because he's 8-2?

    not nearly worth what he's paid

    and just like the rest of his career he's garbage on the road

  8. #43
    face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-11
    Posts: 14,744
    Betpoints: 201

    grienke will be fine
    he gets run support anyway

    they just have to be better than the diamondbacks, what's the problem

    playoffs are another story though, but cross that bridge later

  9. #44
    El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-03-12
    Posts: 18,163
    Betpoints: 1996

    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    They are on a hot streak. Posting 2.5 weeks worth of stats doesn't back me off what I said. The season is long. 4 2/3 innings tonight, 8 Hits, 4ER. Try not to be a prisoner of the moment. Enjoy the hot streaks. A hot streak doesn't change what a team is though. A few months ago everyone was laughing at the Dodgers and Donny was a week away from getting shit canned.

    The baseball season is like gambling...never let the highs get too high or the lows get too low.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #45
    teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-14-08
    Posts: 26,024

    Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    They are on a hot streak. Posting 2.5 weeks worth of stats doesn't back me off what I said. The season is long. 4 2/3 innings tonight, 8 Hits, 4ER. Try not to be a prisoner of the moment. Enjoy the hot streaks. A hot streak doesn't change what a team is though. A few months ago everyone was laughing at the Dodgers and Donny was a week away from getting shit canned.

    The baseball season is like gambling...never let the highs get too high or the lows get too low.
    lol ok

  11. #46
    Ghenghis Kahn
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 17,313
    Betpoints: 1544

    one thing though why the fukk would they acquire marmol?

    i hate that fukk!!!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  12. #47
    ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 2,069
    Betpoints: 256

    I agree I say leave him n capuano in toronto

  13. #48
    ROYAJA8
    ROYAJA8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 2,069
    Betpoints: 256

    The Dodgers have the deadliest offense in baseball, 4 great pitchers and a good bullpen. No doubt they will take the NL.

  14. #49
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    will we still be able to get Dodgers at 3-1 the day the playoffs start?

  15. #50
    Chi_archie
    SBR TECH SUPPORT
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 57,052
    Betpoints: 258

    I think they shot their load

    downhill from here

    will be anyone's NL pennant.

  16. #51
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,255
    Betpoints: 14

    Matt Kemp has yet to blow his load

First 12
Top