frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Vanderbilt +4 over Ole Miss on College Football's Opening Night.

Vanderbilt covered last year in this same spot against a better South Carolina team.

I know its a different season but Ole Miss is coming in with so much hype but people are forgetting that Vanderbilt will not be a pushover either.

I expect Ole Miss to fall flat on their face in this game and not be able to live up to the expectations set on them. Too many new pieces to insert to be able to cover a 4 point spread against a fired up opponent on the first game of the season.

Of all the college football lines released so far for Week 1, this one has the most value IMO with Alabama -17 over Virginia Tech being 2nd.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Screw your opinion, what does Steel Tailed Pikachu say?

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: -926

Vandy was a good team last year. I like them in many dog situations. Opening week is hard to gage

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Bama wants to open with a bang, no doubt then win by 3+ tds.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1380

I took them -2.5 a month ago. Didn't realize they were dogs now

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Vanderbilt had 4 players dismissed due to a sexual assault case recently.....Not sure who the players are though

Pretty fukked up story......http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/1...pe-girlfriend/

WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Talent wise, both of these teams are fairly even. I give the edge to Ole Miss overall with the exception of receivers and kicking game. Many will buy into Vandy playing at home and winning nine games last year but there is one reason of caution for me...and that is only one of those nine wins came against a team with a winning record.

Lots of early excitement and hype for Ole Miss which has to be taken with some caution...but my take is the Rebs are just the better team and will win this SEC opener. Having the experienced QB and better O-line should be the difference in this one. At least that's my opinion...for what its worth.