playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Just called DIRECTTV and got NFL Sunday ticket for free this season! GIDDY UP!

Just received notice in the mail that they were going to charge me $229 for the NFL Sunday Ticket package that I received for free last season.

Well I wasn't going to pay that so I called to cancel. After being transferred to every village in INDIA, I finally was connected to someone with a High School diploma. All of the others guys with names that no one could even spell, were shocked that I didn't want the package.

They all asked why I would pay $199 for the MLB package and not want the NFL package. Well I informed the that the baseball package is a MUCH BETTER VALUE! You get games everyday instead games on 17 days a year like the Sunday Ticket. Those Indian mother fuckers start telling me that I wont get to see Joe Montana or Troy Aikman on Sunday if I don't subscribe. They apparently don't know any current players.

Well when I finally get transferred to an American, she understands why I think that the MLB package is a better deal and that she will go ahead and cancel the Sunday Ticket. But JUST BEFORE she does, she "magically" comes up with one last offer.

She will give me Sunday Ticket for free for the next 2 years AND send me a $200 **** gift card if I will just continue my service for 2 more years. Of course I made it seem that I didn't like the offer too much but I accepted anyway.

Of course directtv is a MUST for any sports gambler and I was never going to cancel anyway.

Now you may not get the $200 **** card, but you should get NFL Sunday TIcket for free just by calling. If you have the baseball package and you probably do, tell them how better of a deal the baseball package is. Then they will start dropping the price.

They first dropped my offer from $229 to $179. Then they went down to $129. Finally they offer $99 and I still said no so the sandies transferred to an American girl who made the last offer

playersonly69

You guys might even get a better deal than what I received, but my contract wasn't up for another 9 months. If your contract is up soon, then you will get a much better deal.

Now I cant save you as much money as boatboatboat, but I am trying.

I will make another thread tomorrow with your promo code to get SIRIUSXM radio for $25 for 6 months. You are an idiot if you are paying XM radio more than $100 a year. I believe that some people actually pay them $170 a year for service. Well 75% of their clients pay around $100 a year and some pay $50 a year for the same thing

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I had a friend who was unemployed one year. She told Direct TV that, and they renewed her NFL package for free one season. No proof required.

playersonly69

Its just that easy!

I actually had to agree to the 2 year extention because I also had them send me the new Genie box that wasn't offered last year when I signed up. But that also led to the $200 gift card being sent to me.

direscttv will do ANYTHING not to lose you as a customer

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

PO - Anyone who has DirecTV with the signal off. Can call anytime when the "New Subscribers" Free Sunday Ticket Package is being offered... and old subscribers can get it FREE... without any agreement. Once the season is over... cancel DirecTV and wait until next NFL season... and do the process over and over again. The key is simple... always confirm that your DISH doesn't need adjusting.... the coax cables are connected properly.... they just hate it when they have to send out a tech. If they don't need to send out a tech... you won't have to sign a contact and you can turn it off at anytime. You just need the $29.99 package.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Monitor live247tv twitter feed for when they open up to new accounts. 40 hd streams with every game every sport both redzone channels 50 bucks for 6 months. Easy to hookup computer to tv these days.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    PO - Anyone who has DirecTV with the signal off. Can call anytime when the "New Subscribers" Free Sunday Ticket Package is being offered... and old subscribers can get it FREE... without any agreement. Once the season is over... cancel DirecTV and wait until next NFL season... and do the process over and over again. The key is simple... always confirm that your DISH doesn't need adjusting.... the coax cables are connected properly.... they just hate it when they have to send out a tech. If they don't need to send out a tech... you won't have to sign a contact and you can turn it off at anytime. You just need the $29.99 package.
    So, you keep the dish and return the DVR after you cancel??
    The chrage for the hardware if its not returned(21 days) after you cancel, $45 for the dish. and $135 for the DVR

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

People really that hard up for a couple Hundo??

I just pay. Much easier than talking to telacom folks for hours begging for a free service.

Saintsfan1977
    Saintsfan1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4104

It's not free. They renew your DTV subscription for another 2 years. Check your cost per month and calculate how much those 2 years are worth. I bet it's alot more than $300 and you have to buy it the next year. Its bullshit. Cutting the cord is the best thing anyone can do. The more that do it the better it will be to buy TV per channel.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

new signups get free nfl and $200 costco cash. just get the wife to sign up instead of begging.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    new signups get free nfl and $200 costco cash. just get the wife to sign up instead of begging.
    You beat me to it!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    So, you keep the dish and return the DVR after you cancel??
    The chrage for the hardware if its not returned(21 days) after you cancel, $45 for the dish. and $135 for the DVR
    Scorpion - Let's say you were a brand new DirecTV subscriber and you were locked in for the 2 year agreement. You finally fulfilled your agreement after the 2 year period. The hardware is considered yours. You call DirecTV to close your account and they flip the call to the retention department or you may ask to speak to the retention department. These people have the power to give you anything you want in order to keep you as a customer. That's when you can ask for the Sunday Ticket for free. Now, they may say you need to renew your 2 year agreement. That's when you decline. I just say... listen... I'll go month to month... do you want to keep me as a customer or not? They always kiss your ass. I've done this the last 3 years. Now, let's say for whatever reason you're talking to a prick that won't budge. No big deal... close your account. The receivers are yours... the dish is yours... the wires are yours. Just call back later and/or have a backup plan. You can always turn on Cable for a few days. I always have 2 sets of coax cable open... 1 For DirecTV and 1 For Comcast Cable. This way... you can negotiate your programming and get a discounted rate. If your cables get cut... you have no room to negotiate because the provider will always say... well we need to send someone over there... it costs our company money. Yadda yadda yadda. I've been in a situation one time when a Cable Tech was installing Cable and he was going to cut the coax cable from DirecTV that led into my home. He didn't want to rewire and use his own supplies... so... he was trying to cut my wires and cheat me out. Remember... always have 2 coax cable leads for your home... so you can negotiate.

TheMoneyShot

Just got my NFL Sunday Ticket 2014-15 Season for $139.94 I'll take it... not a bad price. Next year I guarantee I'll get it for free again. First time paying in 4 years... not bad.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Money, did you forget about the poker finale today??

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Mrs. Manny needs to get on this

sounds like the shithot set up

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't take Direst TV and the ticket if they paid me. Concentrate on my team and NFL Red Zone. Much Betta!